Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charemme

Transformation In Progress

Hehe... at the moment i got no pictures to update, so we chit chat nia..

Its great isnt it, when you get to do what you like, but its good both side parents are easy going :)

yalor, we prefer to go things our way rather than others' way. btw i am also the stubborn capri...hehe.

and it's also a blessing that both sides parents are easy going.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
eh where is grand shanghai located ah ? went to their website but din state location leh :unsure:

anyway when i had mine in marina mandarin grand ballroom after deducting the ang pao given to my in laws i lugi abt 6k which i feel still ok :)

it at copthrone water front hotel....luckily i am very blessed with good in law.....

They told PD, me n my family stratight..:"i dont want anything...as long as the young couple are happy, that most important. All the Ping Jin n table or cake, dont need liao. Whatever u all give, i will return back"...hear liao also touch...:)

This is good... edu ctr very profitable in SG

but usually hor.. teachers got time for other ppl kids, no time for their own kids

wahaha

Aiyo, soon liao.. Congrats to you and PD

Me Rom 2 yrs liao.. still cannot hear the wedding bells.

I think can break even is good enuff.. last mth, got a wedding.. the bride break even liao for dinner but still kpkp say cuz she never break even for all

which includes the misc she spend on wedding n her furnitures for the room (staying with in laws at the moment)

Cos she heard her frd, recoup 100% for all expenses still earn $10 k for honeymoon.. (think this is really tio TOTO!)

dun even think about earning from relatives, if can breakeven already consider very good liao.

Aiyo, soon liao.. Congrats to you and PD

Me Rom 2 yrs liao.. still cannot hear the wedding bells.

I think can break even is good enuff.. last mth, got a wedding.. the bride break even liao for dinner but still kpkp say cuz she never break even for all

which includes the misc she spend on wedding n her furnitures for the room (staying with in laws at the moment)

Cos she heard her frd, recoup 100% for all expenses still earn $10 k for honeymoon.. (think this is really tio TOTO!)

Thanks for the blessing...in fact that y lately seldom in RT cos too bz with so many things on hand also...:P

Wah!!10k after deducting all...this is really good lor...but i think rare case also ba

it at copthrone water front hotel....luckily i am very blessed with good in law.....

They told PD, me n my family stratight..:"i dont want anything...as long as the young couple are happy, that most important. All the Ping Jin n table or cake, dont need liao. Whatever u all give, i will return back"...hear liao also touch...:)

oh okie the nice nice ballroom with the glass wall facing the water feature ?

oh okie the nice nice ballroom with the glass wall facing the water feature ?

i not sure if that the one u refering...but it at king center side...with the 50s shanghai theme...:)

wow.. that's realli nice! my HTB is not that lucky.. that's why i am treating him very well cos' i realli feel bad...

anyway, my wedding is on 23 oct 2010.. so 9 mths apart from yours.. hehe..

Thanks for the blessing...in fact that y lately seldom in RT cos too bz with so many things on hand also...:P

Wah!!10k after deducting all...this is really good lor...but i think rare case also ba

usually if you got more friends and colleagues, there's a higher chance of break even

but like my case where you have more relatives, chances are you will make some losses de :)

i not sure if that the one u refering...but it at king center side...with the 50s shanghai theme...:)

eh actually i also not sure liao cos had my wedding 5 yrs ago and since then din bother abt the ballroom design liao hahahahaha

Yup and than best will be outdoor.. cool weather..

all the guest wear smart casual... everything will be so relax and laid back

after lunch.. can go off.. half day event and it less tiring

like that everyone happy...

Its really my dream to have something like that...

Yup yup. :D. Not so tiring and evening will be a more intimate event with your close ones.

wow.. that's realli nice! my HTB is not that lucky.. that's why i am treating him very well cos' i realli feel bad...

anyway, my wedding is on 23 oct 2010.. so 9 mths apart from yours.. hehe..

hehehehe....fall on 23rd also.....that 1 day before my ROM date with PD...:P

Yup...i m blessed to have such in law...no complain and just got to treat them even better..:)

For a period of time, i was thinking should i change job.. go be wedding planner

I like to plan and organise things...

Not a easy job for sure. Cos wedding planner need lots of 'lobangs' like where to get this or that, etc. I still remember the wedding planner I engaged, very nice lady. And the best part is she managed to get a very decent 4 figure discount for my wedding banquet because the portion and decor for my individually plated food are not as per the food tasting session. Hahah. And the money saved means more money for honeymoon last yr. Hee. :D

usually if you got more friends and colleagues, there's a higher chance of break even

but like my case where you have more relatives, chances are you will make some losses de :)

for my case...it will be 50-50...hehehehe

hehe... got GAM DONG LAO BAK SAI boh?

My mom also said the same thing to my hubby

very very rare case lor.. really like tio toto..

cuz can break even for dinner already quite rare