Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charemme

Transformation In Progress

accomodate,compromise,trust, and proper financial planning is the key to success married! :D

Done all.. but for $$.. like i say plan plan plan.. if suai really also LL

so thats why I seek FSM advice..suai until scare!

For the past 2.5 yrs

My hubby change new job, new line.... work for 7 mths, very happy.. n pay also gd.

suddenly without notice, company closed down..... (True OUB, if you read the papers)

than no work for 3 mths.... finally found another good company.. settle down liao.. pay also finally gotten well

than Company closed took over by company #1. (planet take over by True), thn he resign also cuz sick of the mgmt style

Than change to another company , and also do his own freelance

recently company again cut commission scheme... in the 1st place already no much sales. Heng got freelance, if depend on the full-time

can starve to death

But good news is, he ex-sup offer him a job at country club.. starting next mth

So you tell me how to plan and executive? cuz also not within his control company closed down

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
sometimes tot of doing something to strenthen the relationship turns out to be worst hor?!haha...

Legend of the story?!-- kiang ,mia ke kiang!haha :D (joking :P )

hahaha... but kopi not bad liao.. still can bring his MIL go holiday.

Some man cant even tahan 2hrs just to have dinner at in law house.

But i think the basic is mutal respect. Treat each other family good.. like that very fair liao lor

Yah I agree.. just it done and over with..

then good thing you got your own shelter... its peace and rainbow after the storm

Yup yup! can't wait to move over to the new place hehe...

sometimes tot of doing something to strenthen the relationship turns out to be worst hor?!haha...

Legend of the story?!-- kiang ,mia ke kiang!haha :D (joking :P )

aiya my wife wanted to mah so in order not to disappoint my wife i agreed lor

anyway deep down i knew i will not enjoy de hahahaha :P

hahaha... but kopi not bad liao.. still can bring his MIL go holiday.

Some man cant even tahan 2hrs just to have dinner at in law house.

But i think the basic is mutal respect. Treat each other family good.. like that very fair liao lor

eh used to pop over for dinner every sunday now nvr le cos my wife staying with my in law now so i doesnt need to go over for dinner

think it started after the holiday Wahahahaha :P

nope but seriously i do not give a d a m n too since she already know that i dun like her le hahahahaha :P

hmm.. wldn't it be very difficult for your wife? she is kinda of being sandwiched...

nope but seriously i do not give a d a m n too since she already know that i dun like her le hahahahaha :P

I think the most basic will be... treat them with respect and try to be nice, no need exceptionally nice lah.

No need to like your MIL for who she is, you just have to like her for being mother of your beloved wifey.

But seriously lah, kopi.. u think ar..

now your wife staying with your parents...

You no good to her mom.. she no good to you mom.. wait yi ya huan yan... U more lugi right?

hmm.. wldn't it be very difficult for your wife? she is kinda of being sandwiched...

I think the most basic will be... treat them with respect and try to be nice, no need exceptionally nice lah.

No need to like your MIL for who she is, you just have to like her for being mother of your beloved wifey.

But seriously lah, kopi.. u think ar..

now your wife staying with your parents...

You no good to her mom.. she no good to you mom.. wait yi ya huan yan... U more lugi right?

actually she knew me no like her mum and she give up le hahahaha :P

moreover the reason why i do not like her mum is becos of her also le eh long story need to brew a pot of chinese tea then can finish the story Wahahahahaha :P

i nvr show black black face also lah but just avoid any confrontation lor hahahahaha

Edited by coffee_o

Then i think ok lah... ke ke qi qi is the best!

But I think your wifey quite wei da ley.... she agree to move to bigger house and stay with your parents.

For me, I dun dare..

I dun dare to stay with my own parents or his parents long term

I so scare of the word.. Xiang Jian hao, dong zhu nan

But I think your wifey quite wei da ley.... she agree to move to bigger house and stay with your parents.

For me, I dun dare..

yup yup.. agree with charemme... i also dun dare to stay with my HTB's parents for long term..

i scare scare...

yup yup.. agree with charemme... i also dun dare to stay with my HTB's parents for long term..

i scare scare...

muahaha... cuz stay with own parents already can argue liao right?? How to guarantee

Just last wk.. my mom say wan to move in with me.. so she can rent out her place for extra income..

i told her can.. "if you and pa dun argue than I let you stay"... my parents are very loving de everyday can argue for a few times

1 pc of bread also can argue.. washing clothes, watch tv also can argue..

I side who also wrong..

so i tell her, u everyday also argue.. create so much negative energies..

bad example for me n hubby.. :P

My hubby lagi naive.. mei you si guo!

tell me he will work harder.. so can offer a bigger house so both side parents can stay under 1 roof..

I ask him, like that how to allocate the kitchen, you wan both mother to fight over the kitchen is it?

Like that I OT everyday.. come home n sleep liao

char,suddenly i remember rierie also like u lei,she is local and hubby is from JB!

:D do u know her? :unsure:

Ah, I read her T-blog before... house very nice de right

woo.. I didnt know also got JB hubby

My frd last mth just ROM, also JB hubby.. but she ke lian..

this one JB house is Zinc roof house.. than CNY also got to go back JB all these

I tell her "welcome to my world"

Rainbow

But i forseen hor.. even if i inviite my MIL to stay... she might not dare to stay

She super scare of dogs...

4 yrs liao.. she haben got a chance to see my dogs 'in action' yet

everytime she come over, they are not at home

For me, I dun dare..

hmm...both my parents working so i guess its ok bah but you will nvr know i guess

anyway my mum super bo chup de lah so it's ok also most of the time is i say my parents not my wife leh cos i super bad tempered de hahahaha :P

somemore next time i will be the sandwiched leh :(

Edited by coffee_o