Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
oh by the way dsman,

that's a "pimped up" place you've got!! congrats! :D

camping here for more pictures :)

thanks

i'm hoping jason will pimp it up even more and add some spice to it

:)

Hey DSMan.

Congrats on starting your T-Blog! Waiting to see your reno progress! :)

Yes, its also a good thing too to see a passionate supporter of an EPL club other than the Devils, Scousers and Blues.

Have you been a long-time Spurs fan since the days of Hoddle and Gascoigne?

its a personal belief...

but never go for the latest electronic gadgets

its value will be halved even b4 u work out all its functions

imagine...my tv was selling at 6k just last yr

for 55 inch...consider those older models...but brand new still...now abt 3.5k

still cheaper than led tvs or latest models

but of cos, i concede...they are **** nice to watch haha

hahahaha ya but i'm a sucker for new gadgets leh cos i like to play with them hahaha

what u said is true lah new gadgets sure more ex de but i cant help myself :(

mmm....question...will you guys switch/sign up with MIO for the EPL coverage next year?

i'm so torn ....on the one hand, i want my EPL, on the other, MIO movies sucks *** big time...

and i love AXN, Star World for the sitcoms n nonsense shows.

how ah? any ideas?

mmm....question...will you guys switch/sign up with MIO for the EPL coverage next year?

i'm so torn ....on the one hand, i want my EPL, on the other, MIO movies sucks *** big time...

how ah? any ideas?

I should be getting the MIO for the sake of EPL. It's certainly affordable for that $23+ GST price!

Terminated my SCV last year when I find that I was paying too much and watching too little!

However I'm waiting to see who gets the rights to telecast the 2010 World Cup. :unsure:

Edited by tuababy

how ah? any ideas?

ya me too

but since i've not watched EPL for the past 3 yrs due to the ever increasing cost i think i can carry on living w/o it

yes i prefer AXN and my mum and wife prefers to watch the taiwan variety shows

I should be getting the MIO for the sake of EPL. It's certainly affordable for that $23+ GST price!

Terminated my SCV last year when I find that I was paying too much and watching too little!

However I'm waiting to see who gets the rights to telecast the 2010 World Cup. :unsure:

Can i go your place and watch ? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

how ah? any ideas?

It is a big blow for Singtel to have overtaken the rights to EPL coverage (not to mention Serie A and Champions League).

I've never been a big fan of Singtel for any category of their services so I must say I'm cynical.

Some conspiracy theorists would argue that although now they're promoting that their rates for Football will be cheaper than Starhub's, somehow, it'd be for a limited period only. Let's say they give you cheap for one year then they increase by double for 2nd year of contract also you LPPL right? You not happy wanna break contract also got to pay the early termination fee, which they also earn.

In the bigger picture, maybe its the goal of the bigger fish's strategy to lure all consumers to have both Mio and Starhub Cable at the same time. After all, they all belong to T or G entity right? :)

It is a big blow for Singtel to have overtaken the rights to EPL coverage (not to mention Serie A and Champions League).

I've never been a big fan of Singtel for any category of their services so I must say I'm cynical.

Some conspiracy theorists would argue that although now they're promoting that their rates for Football will be cheaper than Starhub's, somehow, it'd be for a limited period only. Let's say they give you cheap for one year then they increase by double for 2nd year of contract also you LPPL right? You not happy wanna break contract also got to pay the early termination fee, which they also earn.

In the bigger picture, maybe its the goal of the bigger fish's strategy to lure all consumers to have both Mio and Starhub Cable at the same time. After all, they all belong to T or G entity right? :)

yes this i fully agree just like what happens to ppl who just renewed their contract in Starhub for the sake of EPL

but i guess there're still ppl outside willing to subscribe to it so of cos they're unwilling to rethink their strategy so for me i will nvr pay to get mio for the sake of EPL

at the most i dun watch lor hahahahaha

yes this i fully agree just like what happens to ppl who just renewed their contract in Starhub for the sake of EPL

but i guess there're still ppl outside willing to subscribe to it so of cos they're unwilling to rethink their strategy so for me i will nvr pay to get mio for the sake of EPL

how to not watch!!!!

when i was staying in rental, i'd go downstairs to the kopitiam and sit w all the uncles and watch...

but i'll drink teh-o while they drink beer.

kekekeke.....worse case, i'll have to do this again and persuade hubby to go downstairs with me. :P

agree it sucks that singtel got the EPL rights....the only losers are the subscribers....

their broadband services also so-so only and in my mom's hse, my phone cannot receive singtel signal!!!!

very ^&%$#@

reading up hardwarezone forums, pple seem to agree that broadband-wise, M1 is the best...or starhub...but never singtel....

hi

yeah, been a spurs fan since hoddle time, even b4 gazza n lineker joined us

anyway, to the issue of mio or starhub...

i'm also playing the waiting game

waiting like tuababy to see who gets to screen world cup

but also more hoping that in dec...both starhub n singtel have some excellent promotions

especially for home bundles

cos im looking for home phone line, internet n cable at the same time

at the moment...singtel looks most attractive

how to not watch!!!!

when i was staying in rental, i'd go downstairs to the kopitiam and sit w all the uncles and watch...

kekekeke.....worse case, i'll have to do this again and persuade hubby to go downstairs with me. :P

agree it sucks that singtel got the EPL rights....the only losers are the subscribers....

their broadband services also so-so only and in my mom's hse, my phone cannot receive singtel signal!!!!

very ^&%$#@

reading up hardwarezone forums, pple seem to agree that broadband-wise, M1 is the best...or starhub...but never singtel....

:o :o :o i always thought necrosis is a guy leh :P

hahahaha HWZ ppl complained abt sintel broadband mainly becos singtel betrays them by reporting them to the authorities when they do illegal downloads in BT, just like the anime saga involving ODEX :D

but last time i heard singet broadband do have the frequency of disconnecting while you're accessing it, not sure if they've fixed the problem already though :)

Yeah, at most don't watch or 'tompang' some friend's house and watch. Alternatively, if your favourite club has a fan club, they always have meetings to catch games at their respective 'clubhouses', which is some pub. Good athmosphere plus you get to sit united with your fellow fan(atics). :)

Unfortunately, I'm not really a fan of any particular club so I don't know where to go ... Ahahahahaha!

Kopi, since you going to be kopitiam owner soon, can always open up for us poor deprived football fans. Ahahahahaha! :)

how to not watch!!!!

very ^&%$#@

Necrosis, didn't expect that you were a lady too! :P

Yes, Singtel sucks big time. Always money-grabbing-minded.

Watching at some kopitiams actually got good athmosphere too. Can be quite colourful lah with all the Uncles' live commentary and swearing. Quite enjoyable.

hi

yeah, been a spurs fan since hoddle time, even b4 gazza n lineker joined us

anyway, to the issue of mio or starhub...

i'm also playing the waiting game

waiting like tuababy to see who gets to screen world cup

but also more hoping that in dec...both starhub n singtel have some excellent promotions

especially for home bundles

cos im looking for home phone line, internet n cable at the same time

at the moment...singtel looks most attractive

Wow, glad to know you're a hardcore Spurs fan. I've seen alot of them diminish in recent years.

Like 2 of my close buddies from young all Spurs fans...until recent years, they've dumped Spurs for Arsenal (of all clubs!) - Bloody traitors! Ahahahaha!

For bundle, actually both Singtel and Starhub have now, but just that its not incorporated the Football aspect (for Singtel) as yet.

Starhub's bundle would actually be good if they still had soccer though - cos' at least for their digital voice line, there's no monthly/quarterly fees unlike Singtel.

Plus, their Maxonline always got those 35% discount rate.

Kopi, since you going to be kopitiam owner soon, can always open up for us poor deprived football fans. Ahahahahaha! :)

Eh if i do that i will have to live with two box and two subscription fee leh :(

Necrosis, didn't expect that you were a lady too! :P

Yes, Singtel sucks big time. Always money-grabbing-minded.

Watching at some kopitiams actually got good athmosphere too. Can be quite colourful lah with all the Uncles' live commentary and swearing. Quite enjoyable.

Hahaha ya ya especially those uncles who bet hahaha so funnie leh and best is they will be happie no matter which team scores cos they bought total goals hahaha

Wow, glad to know you're a hardcore Spurs fan. I've seen alot of them diminish in recent years.

Like 2 of my close buddies from young all Spurs fans...until recent years, they've dumped Spurs for Arsenal (of all clubs!) - Bloody traitors! Ahahahaha!

For bundle, actually both Singtel and Starhub have now, but just that its not incorporated the Football aspect (for Singtel) as yet.

Starhub's bundle would actually be good if they still had soccer though - cos' at least for their digital voice line, there's no monthly/quarterly fees unlike Singtel.

Plus, their Maxonline always got those 35% discount rate.

Yes I'm enjoying the hub club discount now so cannot cancel any of the service they provide else no discount le :(