Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dsman

D A5s Man's Bordello

sharp tv is good jus that the warranty no gd nia cos most of the jap brand tv provide 3 yrs warranty full coverage whereas sharp warranty is 1 + 2 yrs meaning 1 yr for panels and 3 yrs for the rest of the parts which is not ideal as panel is the most costly to repair in the event that it spoilt

ohhh understooded... see I didn't do my homework before I bought.. *haiz*

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

pinkpetter...you got a very attractive price for the aircon

i am still contemplating to buy anot

went down yesterday

more or less made up my mind for fridge n washing machine

only problem is the date of delivery

t00 soon haha

yeah, i agree wif kopi. not worth to buy extended warranty

so far, all my lcds do not even need any servicing at all

kopi...the denon amplifier is quite a steal

red_devil, you may want to check out the expo sale

some offers you buy one tv, you get a smaller one for free :)

dsman... is it? I was still wondering if mine was too expensive. But I guess it's ok since I asked around and it seemed to be about that price. We liked the man we talked to so that felt ok. I thought the Mitsubishi deal sounded quite good too.

Yo Salleh!

Eh, i think if you see my nick perhaps you only know of 1 Trevor who supports Man U haha...

I dinno you got an EM!??! Wow... :D

small world

i just read up on yur bling bling house

havent completed??

n let me know if u coming by school...need to pass u a wedding card lol

dsman... is it? I was still wondering if mine was too expensive. But I guess it's ok since I asked around and it seemed to be about that price. We liked the man we talked to so that felt ok. I thought the Mitsubishi deal sounded quite good too.

aarrghhh...now bogged down with too many options haha

sometimes it's just best to take a plunge n dont think abt it again

aarrghhh...now bogged down with too many options haha

sometimes it's just best to take a plunge n dont think abt it again

ya... too many options. It's like that. What I liked about Creation Air is that they provide 8 yrs workmanship warranty.. so that was a deciding factor since most companies offer 5 yrs at most. But I'm a bit scared la cos some people did not get such a good experience.

Maybe for my place... cos of the electrical loading I have lesser options.. which is a good thing after all. :P

Just came back from expo

walk 1 round, came out less than 30 mins. did not get anything also

did not see any amp + speaker at all as i think they're more concerned with selling TVs.

IMHO i do not think that all the items selling there is cheap, i've seen places selling some stuff cheaper than them

also it seems that the items offered in the newspaper could not be found at all, so either it's a gimmick to show you cheaper items in advert and inform you no stock when you're there so that they can proceed to intro you another more expensive items which is very common nowadays

Just came back from expo

did not see any amp + speaker at all as i think they're more concerned with selling TVs.

IMHO i do not think that all the items selling there is cheap, i've seen places selling some stuff cheaper than them

also it seems that the items offered in the newspaper could not be found at all, so either it's a gimmick to show you cheaper items in advert and inform you no stock when you're there so that they can proceed to intro you another more expensive items which is very common nowadays

bro...I was aiming the Toshiba...32 inch as on the newspaper...heehee.. I am sure it is already sold out.. heehee.

bro...I was aiming the Toshiba...32 inch as on the newspaper...heehee.. I am sure it is already sold out.. heehee.

Bro no worries IT show is just ard the corner, just pray that you will not be tempted to get a bigger or better TV in the end hahahahaha

Oh another thing to take note is that if you buy TV in places like IT show, 40" and below is usually cash and carry leh :(

Edited by coffee_o

Bro no worries IT show is just ard the corner, just pray that you will not be tempted to get a bigger or better TV in the end hahahahaha

Oh another thing to take note is that if you buy TV in places like IT show, 40" and below is usually cash and carry leh :(

Hihi,

One more thing to note for IT show purchase of LCD...dun expect new model to have those lelong price...the lelong price are usually the older/ replacing model...

I got diappointed a few time liao... :rolleyes:

Hihi,

One more thing to note for IT show purchase of LCD...dun expect new model to have those lelong price...the lelong price are usually the older/ replacing model...

Yup Yup it's a platform for them to clear stock mah hahahahaha

Just came back from expo

Ya agree nothing much also came out after less then an hour...

Lucky today happened to be in the east and drop by to see see look look, else hor if I drive up specially from Jurong west then waiting my petrol...

I alway found something that catch my eye the samsumg washer but anyway the SA told me he can give me the same price back in showroom so what is the point of squeezing to buy in such expo sales... :unsure:

Hihi,

yeah, i agree

please note also that the older models to be cleared used to be sold for high prices

so they are a steal, despite the fact they are old models

my fren working in this line told me that the old n new models not that different

ratios 1 million or 50 000 doesnt really matter

just stats to commoners like me

same like computers...

yeah, i agree

please note also that the older models to be cleared used to be sold for high prices

so they are a steal, despite the fact they are old models

my fren working in this line told me that the old n new models not that different

ratios 1 million or 50 000 doesnt really matter

just stats to commoners like me

same like computers...

Yup Yup i agree

you wont see much diff with HD ready or full HD when watching movies and stuff but if you're playing PS3 you will be able to see the diff hehehehe