Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rainbowgal

Our First Nest @ Tampines

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Update

Last night we went to the house to take a look with the help of a torch (surprisingly though the torch is of 1watt, it is very bright! understand from my HTB that he use it for diving... and that torch cost him $xxx...)

Anyway, the floor has been hacked for most areas! Yeah!!!

Will take more pics on Friday when we go there. Any idea if those reno workers will work on public holiday??

Update

Last night we went to the house to take a look with the help of a torch (surprisingly though the torch is of 1watt, it is very bright! understand from my HTB that he use it for diving... and that torch cost him $xxx...)

Anyway, the floor has been hacked for most areas! Yeah!!!

Will take more pics on Friday when we go there. Any idea if those reno workers will work on public holiday??

No else especially during hacking else neighbours will complain :)

eh RG are you gg down to sitex today ? i will be dropping by at abt 1 plus :)

No else especially during hacking else neighbours will complain :)

eh RG are you gg down to sitex today ? i will be dropping by at abt 1 plus :)

i can't go today... cos' my whole team is on leave except me... :(

will be going tomorrow mrng!

i can't go today... cos' my whole team is on leave except me... :(

will be going tomorrow mrng!

Wah so steady ah ? eh RG you working as what ah ? :unsure: :unsure:

Update (Sitex)

well, this mrng, we went to Sitex at around 10.15am.. really "people mountain people sea".

anyway, once the door opened at 11am, we were kinda of being pushed in... and we landed in front of LG...

the next thing i know, my HTB got interested in the SPECIAL OFFER LG; was offering to first 5 customers.. 42" TV (fully made in Korea with 3 yrs warranty) with free DVD player..

before i can react, he immediately got the 'coupon' from the salesperson because the offer price was $699 (yes, you didn't see wrongly.. is $699 for 42"). :D

as for me, I wanted to get a lappy. .. torn between Dell and Asus :unsure: .. shall go back on sunday to get the lappy.

Edited by rainbowgal

Update

Pics time! Almost all hackings have been done... think Jason still need 1 day to hack the rest.. called him today to confirm.. hehe..

View from living rm

viewfromlivingrm.jpg

Passageway to rooms

passagewaytorooms.jpg

Kitchen

kitchent.jpg

MBR

mbrrm.jpg

Edited by rainbowgal

wah RG, 42inch LG very good buy.. didn't went over to LG just now.. cos my hubby and I were aiming at Samsung or Sharp..

ended up we bought 42inch Sharp 1299..

wah RG, 42inch LG very good buy.. didn't went over to LG just now.. cos my hubby and I were aiming at Samsung or Sharp..

ended up we bought 42inch Sharp 1299..

haha.. i hope that LG wun fail my expectation.. hahaha.. nvr thot of buying LG.. in my mind, is samsung or sony..

Update (Sitex)

well, this mrng, we went to Sitex at around 10.15am.. really "people mountain people sea".

anyway, once the door opened at 11am, we were kinda of being pushed in... and we landed in front of LG...

the next thing i know, my HTB got interested in the SPECIAL OFFER LG; was offering to first 5 customers.. 42" TV (fully made in Korea with 3 yrs warranty) with free DVD player..

before i can react, he immediately got the 'coupon' from the salesperson because the offer price was $699 (yes, you didn't see wrongly.. is $699 for 42"). :D

as for me, I wanted to get a lappy. .. torn between Dell and Asus :unsure: .. shall go back on sunday to get the lappy.

is it the PQ10R plasma? i also got a 42" plasma for $699, panasonic tho and no free gift. :D

Edited by alamak