Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
upnorth

Suisui House Start Reno

Visited Upnorth's place on Sat- Mr Yeak arranged last minute ") It is really very sui sui :) Thanks Upnorth for opening your house to us- think my dad feels more at ease about me using Mr Yeak as contractor... Just to check- the spacing between the wall tiles in the kitchen is very small- there's grout right? My dad was wondering whether there's space for contraction and expansion?- was it a concern?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hihi upnorth.. wow, good to know ur reno's finally completed! everything looks good! :D

my reno is also done too.. hee hee.. finally!! and i muz say mr yeak has done a good job.. decent work!! im satisfied with his works.. :good:

when are u moving into ur new hse or ure staying in it already?

anyway, all the best for ur new home.. :rolleyes:

cheers :yamseng:

We have moved back to our place before CNY.

I must say that Mr Yeak has done a good job for us too. And his after sales service was good too :good: . When we need his assistance, he will sure send his guy to our place without second word.

We are lucky to engage him to renovate our home.

Thumb up for his great service.

Edited by upnorth

Visited Upnorth's place on Sat- Mr Yeak arranged last minute ") It is really very sui sui :) Thanks Upnorth for opening your house to us- think my dad feels more at ease about me using Mr Yeak as contractor... Just to check- the spacing between the wall tiles in the kitchen is very small- there's grout right? My dad was wondering whether there's space for contraction and expansion?- was it a concern?

The tiler has soaked the wall tiles in the water before laying; it is to prevent the tiles to crack. So I think it should not have any contraction and expansion issue.

oh..u went to upnorth place ah!?so sorry i was away in Indonesia..but guess workmanship the same lah,haha

So excited! Going to become a Yeaker!!! Reno starting May 17!! Thanks Upnorth and Rondy! Btw, Rondy, can you share with me your lighting plan? Trying to figure out what to do with my space- you can pop by my blog to see the floorplan...