Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
poseidon_gal

Why Is There Water Mark/stain On My While Homo Tiles After Mopping...

I need help...

Everytime after i finish mopping the floor, there will be water mark/stain all over my white homo floor. I let the floor dry naturally... there was once i super buay tahan..i took a cloth and wipe the floor again after i mop to make sure it is 100% dry... tat time..no water stain..but i cant possible be doing that every wk...very siong ley..

Anyone face the same prob..any solution?? any special mop/ floor cleaner that doesnt cause water stain.. i am using those normal white mop..with kleen floor cleaner...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Sounds like how my tiles look like when my wife mops the floor. She can't squeeze the mop hard enough to drain the water out of the mop.

So, just squeeze more water out of the mop. It shouldn't be water logged...

Hehehe, can't think of any other way already. Good for me lah, squeeze water and mop floor can be work-out also. Haha! Unless other forumers can help out.

best is dun use mop...i always wipe the floor with a piece of cloth and a pail of water...i'm able to squeeze dry the cloth than a mop...its tiring but also a very good workout as i perspire like crazy...no need to go gym liao :D

there is a kind of mop, not the traditional type..

the material is like those sythentic fibre type..

able to soak up all the water.. so the floor is not very wet after mopping.

In the past, if im using the conventional type of mop

either u have to squeeze very hard to make it dryer

or u mop 2nd time with another cloth.. using my both feet

Edited by charemme

probably u can use those 3M micro-fibre mob, which are easily available at supermarket/ DIY shops, to be the 'final' mob so as to make e floor drier lor.

looks like this will be ur best solution. good luck gal!

I'll go with squeezing the water harder than a second round of paper. I already sweep, magiclean, THEN mop. Think three times is enough...