Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
discoburg

Panasonic Fridges

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks for the reply.

Went to everjoint and Simon said that the model i want is not good and got me to buy the Hitachi model instead.

Hi disco, There is a shop just behind ABC market selling panasonic item, maybe you can drop by to take a look.

is it recommended to get 1 big fridge or 2 mid sized kinds to separate the foods & snacks?

Anyone knows what is the best price for Panasonic NR-B591G-X6? Was quoted $849 (including GST), no freebies.

Anyone knows what is the best price for Panasonic NR-B591G-X6? Was quoted $849 (including GST), no freebies.

Yesterday went BEST, quoted 999. So I think I got a new deal then. :D

Guest Goobii
Thanks for the reply.

Went to everjoint and Simon said that the model i want is not good and got me to buy the Hitachi model instead.

ai yo ~! why everyone always listen so much to dealer....

FYI: Everjoint is the distributer of Hitachi , they got better and higher commission from this...

If you think that panasonic is good and you did your own research plus homework, I suggestion you decide on yourself instead of asking dealers.. or sale person....

Thanks for the info.

ai yo ~! why everyone always listen so much to dealer....

FYI: Everjoint is the distributer of Hitachi , they got better and higher commission from this...

If you think that panasonic is good and you did your own research plus homework, I suggestion you decide on yourself instead of asking dealers.. or sale person....

hi voxy,

did u buy this mobel?

Panasonic 532

can u tell me where u got yours? BD having a so called promotion at 2999.

Yes I bought this from Mega.... display set clearance. $1999. Too bad no more liao.

I only can say this model is fantastic..... swallow lots of stuff. Does not takes up space, little or no heat.... inside somemore LED lighting. Highly recommended... the newer and bigger one is also very good. Mega give me the best price...

Yes I bought this from Mega.... display set clearance. $1999. Too bad no more liao.

I only can say this model is fantastic..... swallow lots of stuff. Does not takes up space, little or no heat.... inside somemore LED lighting. Highly recommended... the newer and bigger one is also very good. Mega give me the best price...

Tks Voxy,

i was at united sq mega and the salesman kept pushing me some older model Mitsubishi Folio. going to try other neighbourhood shops.