Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wenwen

Our Love Nest @ Woodlands

Thanks everyone. Yeap, it looks so different from the previous condition & I really love it. Here is my wiw. Very messy .. LOL

Btw, I regret to make my kitchen so white. It's too white and very difficult to maintain. Anyone plan to do something like this, please reconsider.

Why is it difficult to maintain? Can elaborate more? Cos I was thinking of a white kitchen... :/

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thanks everyone. Yeap, it looks so different from the previous condition & I really love it. Here is my wiw. Very messy .. LOL

Btw, I regret to make my kitchen so white. It's too white and very difficult to maintain. Anyone plan to do something like this, please reconsider.

4205157753_30624879b9.jpg

Yours is white gloss cabinets rite for the kitchen? Mine as well...so far the cabinets are quite okie to maintain...but I wud admit that the white solid top is quite hard to keep clean...it stains easily :/

very reno done + nice pics, can see tat you are using a very good camera too.... :D

btw who is your ID??

Yeah yeah you are right. I took these pics with ultra wide lens, specially for interior photography. Must record these down since I have spent so much money on it. keke ...

It's done by Ideal House ID but that guy has left Ideal House already.

hey wen wen!!

how was your purchase experience with Rustica? who was your contact?

I met serena at Rustica and am planning to buy from rustica.... :)

Their prices can negotiate a not ah?

Hmm so far so good, no complain. Nope, it's fixed price.

Why is it difficult to maintain? Can elaborate more? Cos I was thinking of a white kitchen... :/

The white floor easily got stain, eg if your feet is wet and u walk ard the kitchen, that will leave black stain on it. Chilli oil, newspaper stain etc is also not easy to remove it from the white solid top.

hi..your house is so confortable after reno. Nice house! Can i know how much is your reno & furniture cost?

Can i know where you buy the magazine rack? how much? I like this "s" style

That's a free gift from Rustica for purchase more than RM10k

The final results.

4205157331_f693d472e7.jpg

Hey wen wen, I also want to put a fan + cove lights... how is it for you? Does it really have those flickering shadows if you on both at the same time?

Edited by annjoy

The final results.

4205156335_ddd0c186f3.jpg

4205156573_bc076a1368.jpg

4205157031_d6f8e5a288.jpg

4205157331_f693d472e7.jpg

4205916210_94c3541f54.jpg

congrats!! everything looks great.... my kitchen also white white.. cept for the floor.. :P but dun cook much so hopefully solid top wont be too hard to clean....? :P

Edited by butterfingerzz

Hey wen wen, I also want to put a fan + cove lights... how is it for you? Does it really have those flickering shadows if you on both at the same time?

Mine ok le, dun have the shadow problem. Maybe you can consult your ID about this