Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ladymaya

How To Remove Thick Oily Stain At Base Of My Top Cabinet?

My aunty loves to cook which results of my top cabinet besides cooker hob+hook left with oily stain stick at the base & its very thick too! I ve used Magic clean, Mr Muscle, Cif/Jif, detergent with lemon or lime contains but still cant remove it....Pls help!!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

sad to say, if its stains, they'd be almost impossible to remove. because its an irreversible reaction between the oil and the surface.

if u have not tried 3M Sharp-shooter, u may wanna try. good luck lady!

My aunty loves to cook which results of my top cabinet besides cooker hob+hook left with oily stain stick at the base & its very thick too! I ve used Magic clean, Mr Muscle, Cif/Jif, detergent with lemon or lime contains but still cant remove it....Pls help!!!

...ask the maid ;)

I've just done some scrubbing of my kettle and cooker hood with this. Nothing could have been easier. You can get it at the supermarket.

Sodium Bicarbonate or Baking Soda