Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wonderbeezz

Odreamn - Dreaming On For The Perfect House

Tiling Process:

Start Date: 18/11/09

End Date: Still in progress

Experience: Good so far

Comment: Tilers are very experience, tiling progress is rather fast, no hiccups so far.

Kitchen Tiling:

p1020736.jpg

Master Bedroom Toilet: Tiling:

p1020734.jpg

Edited by wonderbeezz

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey Wonderbeezz,

I hasn't popped into renotalk recently. Hee.. didnt realised you have started your t-blog until princessdella dropped me a message. Hee.. must come & support your t-blog~!! :sport-smiley-004:

Er.. I think we are the first few around to know your reno started... but still..... CONGRATS!! And may everything goes smoothly til the end. We look forwards to seeing the final results~~ must invite us over, okie? :thumbs up:

PS. We noticed that your main door is removed, so peeped in through the gate over the wkends... your white gloss floor look pretty nice. :D

Hey Wonderbeezz,

I hasn't popped into renotalk recently. Hee.. didnt realised you have started your t-blog until princessdella dropped me a message. Hee.. must come & support your t-blog~!! :sport-smiley-004:

Er.. I think we are the first few around to know your reno started... but still..... CONGRATS!! And may everything goes smoothly til the end. We look forwards to seeing the final results~~ must invite us over, okie? :thumbs up:

PS. We noticed that your main door is removed, so peeped in through the gate over the wkends... your white gloss floor look pretty nice. :D

Haha, thanks!

So far so good for everything. How's your big planning coming up?

Updates

Separation wall in master bedroom toilet

p1020769.jpg

Going to be wardrobe area (Combine store room into master bedroom)

p1020773u.jpg

Good Morning Wonderbeezz,

The big planning... er... still in progress. We kinda just started our planning. Hee.. shaking legs for too long.. :lol:

Your reno progress looks good. hee.. your black & white bathrooms look very different from mine. Look very neat too. Mbr bathroom with vertical wall tiles and common one with horizontal wall tile.. different effects for each bathroom. Foyer area also different, hee.. even the overall layout plan is different cause we built and hack different wall. Hee.. seems like everyone who start with this layout, all came up with different layout plan. Really look forward to your final outcome. :D

By the way, you changed your wardrobe location? Looking at your layout plan, I thought your bed is suppose to be at combine store area. Umm.. then no wiw?

Good Morning Wonderbeezz,

The big planning... er... still in progress. We kinda just started our planning. Hee.. shaking legs for too long.. :lol:

Your reno progress looks good. hee.. your black & white bathrooms look very different from mine. Look very neat too. Mbr bathroom with vertical wall tiles and common one with horizontal wall tile.. different effects for each bathroom. Foyer area also different, hee.. even the overall layout plan is different cause we built and hack different wall. Hee.. seems like everyone who start with this layout, all came up with different layout plan. Really look forward to your final outcome. :D

By the way, you changed your wardrobe location? Looking at your layout plan, I thought your bed is suppose to be at combine store area. Umm.. then no wiw?

Yup, decided to change as due to the beam which separate the store and mbr. Cause above bed can't havbe beam, so need to do false ceiling, which will make the ceiling very "short".

Hmmm... for ur planning, what else is missing? Most have settle already right?