Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Batman

Lee Mansion

it should be original which is left over by e previous owner, and i believe its fr e developer haha

my ID will give it a re-paint to freshen up the tub. it is those type of paint which is 'designed' for use by bathtubs etc.

Ohoh what type of paint is it? Might come in handy for my bathtub a few years later haha...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

haha "camping" leh!! sounds like a familiar term eurostar! err paiseh i dunno wats chinarak, but i'd think that u r referring to e statue in my altar. that 1 is just for illustration. my actual statues are Guan Yin and Guan Gong :)

angel, err i dunno how to describe. but i'd think its similar to wat Jaskel has done to his place. just tat its fr a diff company. e paint will have some sort of texture so tat 1 will not slip n fall while using e bath-tub.

Edited by Batman

haha "camping" leh!! sounds like a familiar term eurostar! err paiseh i dunno wats chinarak, but i'd think that u r referring to e statue in my altar. that 1 is just for illustration. my actual statues are Guan Yin and Guan Gong :)

angel, err i dunno how to describe. but i'd think its similar to wat Jaskel has done to his place. just tat its fr a diff company. e paint will have some sort of texture so tat 1 will not slip n fall while using e bath-tub.

Hello Batman.....

Howz your reno going on ?.....smooth smooth yah !!

BTW, " Chinara " is a Buddha statues.....yup, refering to the poster statue you had, nice poster..!

uhmm...maybe mistake spelling of Chinara (without the "k" letter lah)...ahhahaha :P

Cheers!

:yamseng:

yeah bro CJ, everything so far so good. nothing major cropped up. next week will be wet works. i.e painting, marble polishing n parquet varnishing.

hahaha FR leh! u si beh kinky leh bro euro! BUT wo xi huan!! :D y headache w ur feature wall leh? let me guess, u have a design in mind n ur ID

tell u that he will need to charge u more if u were to do that right?

yeah bro CJ, everything so far so good. nothing major cropped up. next week will be wet works. i.e painting, marble polishing n parquet varnishing.

Hey batman bro....

Howz reno going on mann?

those "wet" works & those polishings....alreli started?

Have A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010......ermm......GLORY GLROY MAN UNITED !!!!.......AHahahhaaa !

Cheers!

Edited by CJREDDEVIL

HAPPY NEW YEAR to one and all!!!

yeah wet works started last week w varnishing of 3 bedrooms parquet flooring. went over during e weekend to look see and was overwhelmed by the smell! hahaha but the feet feel is shiok :P

today will be polishing of marble. can't wait to see the end result tomorrow!

tomorrow onwards will be the final leg of our reno as the carpentry will be going in in stages over the next 2 weeks...

including the appliances, curtains n other misc stuffs that needs to be installed and fixed. hopefully everything will be smooth.

will share more pics as and when :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR to one and all!!!

yeah wet works started last week w varnishing of 3 bedrooms parquet flooring. went over during e weekend to look see and was overwhelmed by the smell! hahaha but the feet feel is shiok :P

today will be polishing of marble. can't wait to see the end result tomorrow!

tomorrow onwards will be the final leg of our reno as the carpentry will be going in in stages over the next 2 weeks...

including the appliances, curtains n other misc stuffs that needs to be installed and fixed. hopefully everything will be smooth.

will share more pics as and when :)

Can't wait to see more pics. :)

The red and black toilet is really nice, very mickey actually. Hee.

Can't wait to see more pics. :)

The red and black toilet is really nice, very mickey actually. Hee.

haha thanks leh bro. i can let u sleep for 1 night if u want :P

our place was in quite a mess on Tuesday. cos almost all the carpentry were in, together w e hood, hob, oven, kitchen sink + tap, w.c + basins + taps + accessories etc etc

well it was a good mess i must say :sport-smiley-004:

living area mess

IMAG0036.jpg

dining area mess

IMAG0035.jpg

Edited by Batman

here's some in-progress pictures. pardon for the lack of clarity.

kitchen cabinets taking shape:

IMAG0033.jpg

altar taking shape too:

IMAG0045.jpg

Batman..........your ID is CJ Ambience ???......CJ ?....AHAHHAHAHAHA

Edited by CJREDDEVIL

but the carpenter guy works quite fast. by end of Tue, e kitchen cabinet is almost half done:

IMAG0033.jpg

and by lunch time today, e altar is also taking shape too:

IMAG0045.jpg

Batman..........your ID is CJ Ambience ???......CJ ?....AHAHHAHAHAHA

hehe u related to him si bo? got profit sharing one har? hahaha

hehe u related to him si bo? got profit sharing one har? hahaha

related ornot nevermind leh....most important is that your hse reno will be gaurranty swee swee wan lah.. :horse: ..boh beh chow .. :good: .... !!!!!hhahahah

cheers!

related ornot nevermind leh....most important is that your hse reno will be gaurranty swee swee wan lah.. :horse: ..boh beh chow .. :good: .... !!!!!hhahahah

cheers!

haha thanks for ur well wishes bro.... yeah i hope so too. so far so good. hehe :D