Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stevenlim1818

Highly Recommend Master Tham From Www.renaissanceglobal.net

Hi, everyone. This is Steven. I am very delightful as I received a lot of email from many warmhearted friends at renotalk.com. Two month ago, I posted for help at renotalk forum http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25080 and my prayer has been answer.

I have try most of the recommend Feng Shui Master. But not one of them really can perform the task.

Luckily Brother Vincent recommends me Master Tham from http://www.renaissanceglobal.net. He is really good. But I am quite surprise not many people have heard of him. He got a very impressive portfolio.

Before the audit I email him my day of birth and floorplan. He replies me in a couple of day.

During my first audit he came out with a plan and strategy and order me to follow. Since I have noting to lose I follow what he told me I make US25K from the Stock market that particular night. Since then I never look back.

I highly recommend Master Tham to all warmhearted friends if you are looking for result orientated Feng Shui. Master Tham is your only answer. I heard that he do provide free Feng Shui Consulting. Demonstration will be presented to those who are sceptical about Feng Shui.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi, everyone. This is Steven. I am very delightful as I received a lot of email from many warmhearted friends at renotalk.com. Two month ago, I posted for help at renotalk forum http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25080 and my prayer has been answer.

I have try most of the recommend Feng Shui Master. But not one of them really can perform the task.

Luckily Brother Vincent recommends me Master Tham from http://www.renaissanceglobal.net. He is really good. But I am quite surprise not many people have heard of him. He got a very impressive portfolio.

Before the audit I email him my day of birth and floorplan. He replies me in a couple of day.

During my first audit he came out with a plan and strategy and order me to follow. Since I have noting to lose I follow what he told me I make US25K from the Stock market that particular night. Since then I never look back.

I highly recommend Master Tham to all warmhearted friends if you are looking for result orientated Feng Shui. Master Tham is your only answer. I heard that he do provide free Feng Shui Consulting. Demonstration will be presented to those who are sceptical about Feng Shui.

stevenlim1818,

a) may i know how much he charge for 4 & 5 rooms HDB ?

b) does Master Tham require you to buy things like crystals, ornaments, etc ?

Hi

This seems outright like self-advertising.

You seem to coincide with a few testimonies all advised by this master to buy stocks and shares from NY stock market?

Anyway to me this is obviously a new website. The testmonies are self written. It also describes many building or businesss have been helped but not even a buildings' name has been mentioned.

News column also completely blank.....hmmm.

From the description of the page on 'feng shui', it is very clear to any practitioner the limitation and standard of knowledge of this fsm.

Talk about senior consultants and then all sharing one handphone number? So all are one person?

Hi the reason I posted the review is to tell all of you that Master Tham is the only FSM who can really help you irregardless whatever problem especially money problem. I engage so many FSM before none can compare to his skill and work ethics.

If you ask me whether I believe in fengshui few years back I will ask them to go and fly kite. But I will also say that if a FSM can help me make lots of money I will believe in fengshui. Ask yourself why are you engaging a FSM? The answer is to make money and be successful right?

Master Tham is the only FSM who provide money refund if he can’t deliver the result. Once someone engages his services he will do all the necessary setup determine whether he got “Zhen” or “Pian” Cai after which he may inform him what stock to buy using their unique birth chart. Master Tham is a big time fengshui consultant to many big time organizations as inform by him. He never divulges which company he is working with as he sign a non disclose agreement with the client and the same time some client fear their customer think they are superstitious. I also did not doubt him as he shows me the entire past and present project he is doing. Answer all my question. Stock trading statement was provided for my viewing too. He also has his own investment fund investing in what he call fengshui loophole. He makes many real time profits call on so many stock. When he say the stock will go up or down amazingly it happen according to his prediction after he make the call. He is like a living god. I strongly believe seeing is believing. Check up Master Tham and he will show the way better than so many FSM.

Lastly I never do self-advertising. Just want to share with you about Master Tham.

Hi the reason I posted the review is to tell all of you that Master Tham is the only FSM who can really help you irregardless whatever problem especially money problem. I engage so many FSM before none can compare to his skill and work ethics.

If you ask me whether I believe in fengshui few years back I will ask them to go and fly kite. But I will also say that if a FSM can help me make lots of money I will believe in fengshui. Ask yourself why are you engaging a FSM? The answer is to make money and be successful right?

Master Tham is the only FSM who provide money refund if he can’t deliver the result. Once someone engages his services he will do all the necessary setup determine whether he got “Zhen” or “Pian” Cai after which he may inform him what stock to buy using their unique birth chart. Master Tham is a big time fengshui consultant to many big time organizations as inform by him. He never divulges which company he is working with as he sign a non disclose agreement with the client and the same time some client fear their customer think they are superstitious. I also did not doubt him as he shows me the entire past and present project he is doing. Answer all my question. Stock trading statement was provided for my viewing too. He also has his own investment fund investing in what he call fengshui loophole. He makes many real time profits call on so many stock. When he say the stock will go up or down amazingly it happen according to his prediction after he make the call. He is like a living god. I strongly believe seeing is believing. Check up Master Tham and he will show the way better than so many FSM.

Lastly I never do self-advertising. Just want to share with you about Master Tham.

Hi

I remember there were many previous companies or people promising refunds or returns in their work or schemes in the media and all in the end didn't honor their words. This type of practising fsm sound too incredulous and suspicious resorting to methods like this. What guarantee? In written black and white?

Website not even ready.....where got companies approach?

So many fsms display companies in their websites that are more than happy to have their names listed. What kind of excuse is this fsm Tham giving....obviously!! Nowadays feng shui is so widely acknowledge by companies and even 'shy' ones only very few.

This part is is the most laughable....a fsm make many "real time profits" (records date back to when? current?) need to still feng shui for people? He should be so wealthy by now and that he's too busy monitoring his stocks "trading". Where got time to feng shui for people?

Very doubtful....very doubtful.

Edited by Ivy1981

Hi Ivy

Quite true.

Heard from friends there was also another that guarantee sales or business. The was no 'black and white' for the promises made. When there was still no improvement on his business, a lot of excuses to were given for the failure and finally the fsm also don't pick up his calls.

They basically charge a very high audit fees by giving such guarantee. I look down on these people, they don't need to resort to this.