Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yhray

Where To Buy Fuax Fireplace And Classical Motif Trimmings?

Hi bros/sis!

Anyone have any idea where else to get faux fireplace besides cottage crafts? was hoping to get it at a more economical price as my reno is running over budget due to my wife's demands...heheh

Oh yeah...anyone has any idea where to get classical motif trimmings for walls or doors as well pls? Hoping to incorporate some victorian influence into my flat as my wife likes it.

Much appreciated!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi bros/sis!

Anyone have any idea where else to get faux fireplace besides cottage crafts? was hoping to get it at a more economical price as my reno is running over budget due to my wife's demands...heheh

Oh yeah...anyone has any idea where to get classical motif trimmings for walls or doors as well pls? Hoping to incorporate some victorian influence into my flat as my wife likes it.

Much appreciated!

Hi,

You can get the mouldings from The Interior Library. Its located at the Plaza (next to furniture mall), level 1, next to watsons I think. You can check with them if they sell the fireplace too. Hope this helps.

Hi,

You can get the mouldings from The Interior Library. Its located at the Plaza (next to furniture mall), level 1, next to watsons I think. You can check with them if they sell the fireplace too. Hope this helps.

tks vm! much appreciated. For those interested in victorian look and also looking for trimmings....can take a look at this place i found....http://www.joomla.huphengwoodworks.com.sg/ . Potentially money saving i guess....i am going to get my designer to select some trimmings for my "clean" baroque look...