Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
phoby

Sealy Mattress

Hi

$2,888 is King or Queen size again? I saw this promo at Hn & Vivo Tags but Queen is at $2,888. Does yours come with a bedframe?

cheers

king size mattress only, we choose not to buy the bedframe as we dun like the design

Edited by nini

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Robinsons has a new model called Sealy Unicased Admiration. Costs $2808 for King size.

Still considering if this is good. Any one has any feedback?

Robinsons has a new model called Sealy Unicased Admiration. Costs $2808 for King size.

Still considering if this is good. Any one has any feedback?

i think its very hard to get feedback for mattresses as preference is very subjective. what i feel is comfortable might not be comfortable for you.

the best way to know if a mattress is good for you is to go down to the shop and try it out yourself.

i think its very hard to get feedback for mattresses as preference is very subjective. what i feel is comfortable might not be comfortable for you.

the best way to know if a mattress is good for you is to go down to the shop and try it out yourself.

Found the Sealy facebook page for Singapore, just search for Sealy Asia on facebook, it should show up.

Hi, may I know which shop at TradeHub? Cos there are alot of design companies but didnt notice any mattress shop ?TIA

hi, u can go to TradeHub to get a better deal on mattresses. For a wide selection and good service, u can try the mattress hub at toa payoh. Its at the Storhub building.

U can also try looking at dunlopillow. they have been in the mattress business for very long and their mattresses are very good indeed. my friend got a dunlopillow around 2.5k king size with pocketed spring. its elizabeth model i think.

Hi anyone know about this Sealy Palatial Crest - Renaissance pricing?

Was at the Expo and this guy claimed he offer the best pricing @ 4600 for a queen - seems quite comfortable but not familiar with market rates for mattresses.

And the other one is Knightsbridge for Super Single - he giving me $1.5K.

Can help to advice?

http://www.sealy.com.sg/product-catalogue/...palatial-crest/

Hi is sealy mattress sagittarius consider good for that price range ? Is it a new model and considered as a higher end ?

Price less then 4k is it good?

At this price, I recommend you to go for Omazz Talalay full latex mattress. You can get a 2 layer (Model is called 'Ferme Plush' i think) for the same budget.

I'd tried mattresses from Sealy, Simmons, Serta, KingKoil, Dunlopillo, Tempur and Slumberland... including the highest end models from Sealy/Simmons/Serta and nothing comes close to Omazz.

I tried the 5 layers (FairMont) at Parkmall, its heavenly lor! Lie down and don't feel like getting up...

But no money to buy, thus went for 3-layers one instead with 20%+20% discount, free mattress protector and 2 free Omazz pillows (retailing at $250 each).

I seriously urge you to go try out Omazz mattress to know what I mean.

At this price, I recommend you to go for Omazz Talalay full latex mattress. You can get a 2 layer (Model is called 'Ferme Plush' i think) for the same budget.

I'd tried mattresses from Sealy, Simmons, Serta, KingKoil, Dunlopillo, Tempur and Slumberland... including the highest end models from Sealy/Simmons/Serta and nothing comes close to Omazz.

I tried the 5 layers (FairMont) at Parkmall, its heavenly lor! Lie down and don't feel like getting up...

But no money to buy, thus went for 3-layers one instead with 20%+20% discount, free mattress protector and 2 free Omazz pillows (retailing at $250 each).

I seriously urge you to go try out Omazz mattress to know what I mean.

Hi Jervis,

I read somewhere in this forum that an Omazz will sag after 2 years because it is all latex foam. Perhaps you may want to reconsider. Steel springs tend to be more resilient than foam and more durable.

Hi Jervis,

I read somewhere in this forum that an Omazz will sag after 2 years because it is all latex foam. Perhaps you may want to reconsider. Steel springs tend to be more resilient than foam and more durable.

The affected user (fr HWZ/ SgBrides? ) was using Felton Creek (Non-international model)? I prefer international models as they're better tested in consumer market.

From what I understrand, Omazz gives up to 18yrs (5 layers model) warranty against non-body conformance(sagging) with 1-to-1 replacement, thus this should remove worries of sagging.

In fact from what I'd checked, none of the pocketed spring brands covers sagging (can happen also) for their warranty, only covers warranty for their spring.

Edited by jervislim

The affected user (fr HWZ/ SgBrides? ) was using Felton Creek (Non-international model)? I prefer international models as they're better tested in consumer market.

From what I understrand, Omazz gives up to 18yrs (5 layers model) warranty against non-body conformance(sagging) with 1-to-1 replacement, thus this should remove worries of sagging.

In fact from what I'd checked, none of the pocketed spring brands covers sagging (can happen also) for their warranty, only covers warranty for their spring.

Wow, you seem to know quite a bit about Omazz, do you work for them?

Wow, you seem to know quite a bit about Omazz, do you work for them?

If their profit margin is good I don't mind! :D

Anyways its bcos I did quite extensive reading before buying the mattress.

I'm a side sleeper, thus very particular with mattress body conformance. Else, will get shoulder/stiff neck easily.

Hence, spent months trying/testing out mattresses as I'm quite determined to choose the right/suitable one.

Its where we spend almost one third of our lifetime on isn't? :)

I bought my Sealy mattress on last Christmas during the promotion at Robinson Centrepoint. I use Robinson card for rebates and interest free instalment. My Sealy model is Prague King size...original price is abt $3800 but they selling at discounts at $2010 on that day. Actually I din thot of buying that night because my hse is not ready yet. What impresses me is the Salesman professionalism & service (can't remb his name). He told me that I can defer the delivery 6mths ~ 1year and call when my house is ready. If the price goes down in future, they will also adjust down the price..if goes up, they will lock in at $2010.

Does anyone know any good and cheap place for Sealy mattress?

I heard sometimes there is Sealy warehouse sales...

I only saw clearance Sealy mattresses at Courts Megastore. Maybe you can go and check it out.