Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
limlim

Marble Flooring Shop

Hey people, i have found a shop selling marble tiles and all kinds of flooring materials you need. You can even bring a sample of your flooring and they can find the closest fit.

They are at the row of shop next to beauty world shopping centre. Forgot to look at the name, i was brought there by a taxi driver when i commented i finding marble. haha. cant believe it. I will find the name and post here again.

Please help if you know the name. I guess everyone will be looking for that one piece of broken floor tile or something. They even sell in pieces, dont need to get a whole box. I know how to drive there now, but dont know the bilding and name. They are next to a clinic called Chiang Kiaw clinic if I didnt remember wrongly.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

did you find what you are looking for? and how is their pricing and customer service?

Hey people, i have found a shop selling marble tiles and all kinds of flooring materials you need. You can even bring a sample of your flooring and they can find the closest fit.

They are at the row of shop next to beauty world shopping centre. Forgot to look at the name, i was brought there by a taxi driver when i commented i finding marble. haha. cant believe it. I will find the name and post here again.

Please help if you know the name. I guess everyone will be looking for that one piece of broken floor tile or something. They even sell in pieces, dont need to get a whole box. I know how to drive there now, but dont know the bilding and name. They are next to a clinic called Chiang Kiaw clinic if I didnt remember wrongly.

did you find what you are looking for? and how is their pricing and customer service?

Yes, i have found the tiles i wanted, but didnt go back yet to see the name. They have alot of marble and tiles for floor. Price wise I cant comment, cause I am first time buying it. And service wise, ok loh. the boss there just ask what i want, i pass him a sample, he went to check, say got something similar, ask me go inside to take a look then like that.

So what happen?? Did you buy it?? Do this marble and tiles are really awesome to use in flooring??

I'm interested because I also planning to change the flooring of our home.. Thanks for your reply..

-----------------------

Concrete Repair

Yes, i bought a few pieces, its normal marble tiles used by contractors during renovation. no worries dude, can purchase from them. next to beauty world shopping centre. i check the name when i drive past tmw and pm you ok?

Kim Guan Kee Pte Ltd

Category : Tile Ceramic Dealer

Address : Goh & Goh Building , 120 Upper Bukit Timah Road

Found. check it out man.