Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cypher

The Day Of 1 Mil Hdb Is Drawing Near......

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Well, hello all, am pretty new to the forum... (tis my second post :P).... as i got a unit in Marine Parade recently, i've also been actively looking at ads on units there. Just came across a unit that is asking for 990k!

Check this out!

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/847...-marine-terrace

What's your thoughts on this?

The seller is asking for 300K+ COV! He/She must be just testing the market and probably not a serious seller.

Who knows? Sekali Spore goverment announces to reclaim land in front of that house next month haha. :notti:

Edited by forgotten

Well, hello all, am pretty new to the forum... (tis my second post :P).... as i got a unit in Marine Parade recently, i've also been actively looking at ads on units there. Just came across a unit that is asking for 990k!

Check this out!

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/847...-marine-terrace

What's your thoughts on this?

Xiao! $1 mill for a HDB? Probably not now. There're so many freehold apartments / condo lesser than $1 mil in D15, why pay $1 mil for HDB in that area?

The seller is xiao and the agent also xiao, if anyone bought it he/she is super xiao!

Marine Parade is crazy.. recent week saw 100k to 120k COV...

Cypher how much did you pay for yours?

Phantom, have PM'ed u...

Yeah... most of units there are asking at least 70k COV when i was hunting there too... and they are mostly NETT....

For those 100-120k ones, what size are they? reno? condition?

Saw another very nicely renovated unit , high floor, no sea view, 3 room that got sold at 55k COV (got sold at 400k) within a 3 hours open house 2 weekends back...

Marine Parade is crazy.. recent week saw 100k to 120k COV...

Cypher how much did you pay for yours?

Phantom, have PM'ed u...

Yeah... most of units there are asking at least 70k COV when i was hunting there too... and they are mostly NETT....

For those 100-120k ones, what size are they? reno? condition?

Saw another very nicely renovated unit , high floor, no sea view, 3 room that got sold at 55k COV (got sold at 400k) within a 3 hours open house 2 weekends back...

Oh.. you are talking abt the one that is owned by an artiste right? yeah looks very nice..

100k-120k .. 5 rooms point block. normal condition..

not much renovation done...

i think prices might be abit more reasonable when they finalize plans to restrict PR ownership on HDB

Edited by Phantom

LOL yes u are right.. did u go view? do u think the 55k was worth it ? I thought it looked awesome... though hard to maintain...

Oh.. you are talking abt the one that is owned by an artiste right? yeah looks very nice..

100k-120k .. 5 rooms point block. normal condition..

not much renovation done...

i think prices might be abit more reasonable when they finalize plans to restrict PR ownership on HDB

LOL yes u are right.. did u go view? do u think the 55k was worth it ? I thought it looked awesome... though hard to maintain...

400k for a 3 Room? No way regardless WHAT it looked like.

thats like 15% premium on the valuation.

up to 10% premium I think is still fair.

that 10% premium would have to include layout/location/floor level/condition.

Edited by Phantom

Any of the online property websites are fine if you just want to see what's available. If you're serious about buying, have cash in hand and want to deal with people who are serious about selling, you really have got to flip newspapers every weekend. The drawback is that there's no photographs and the advertisements can be short and cryptic.

Any of the online property websites are fine if you just want to see what's available. If you're serious about buying, have cash in hand and want to deal with people who are serious about selling, you really have got to flip newspapers every weekend. The drawback is that there's no photographs and the advertisements can be short and cryptic.

oh yeah. that i still agree..

recently had a flyer that was designed like some chinese couple want to buy flat.. turns out that the person is actually an agent...

found out when i googled the mobile number just in case.. :P