Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
badabing

Toshiba Refrigerator

Hi guys,

Anyone one of youse here uses a Toshiba refrigerator? Need some feedbacks on this brand (for fridge) as I'm thinking of getting one which I've my eyes on..

Cheers...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
May I know how much you bought? I am looking to get a toshiba fridge as well

I bought @ $1100 from gain city, minus off some amount from my membership point. :D

I used Toshiba fridge for 5 years. Bought a display set and paid for 5 years warranty from Harvey Norman sale. Never need to call the servicemen to repair anything.

In fact, it was very heavy duty usage because lots of things were stuff into the fridge and we didn't handle the fridge gently. So far no problem. Very reliable.

Besides Toshiba, I heard that Mitsubishi Fridges are also very good.

Cheers!

Hihi

I am considering Toshiba GRRG46 , but I find the inner shelf and the veg compartment is rather soft and thin compared to other brands..

Do you have similar experience?

The salegirl said okay, but i would like to seek 2nd opinion.

We tend to load the fridge with bottled drinks and fruits (heavy) stuff...

Pls advice. Thanks!!

Hihi

I am considering Toshiba GRRG46 , but I find the inner shelf and the veg compartment is rather soft and thin compared to other brands..

Do you have similar experience?

The salegirl said okay, but i would like to seek 2nd opinion.

We tend to load the fridge with bottled drinks and fruits (heavy) stuff...

Pls advice. Thanks!!

What is the maximum load stated for that fridge's glass shelf?

I remember seeing some fridges having labels such as "Tempered glass. 100kg Load" sticked onto their glass shelves. I bought one with this label for my mum cos they load the fridge with a lot of drinks.

Edited by forgotten

What is the maximum load stated for that fridge's glass shelf?

I remember seeing some fridges having labels such as "Tempered glass. 100kg Load" sticked onto their glass shelves. I bought one with this label for my mum cos they load the fridge with a lot of drinks.

can consider toshiba fridge model: GR-RG663DA3, pricing wise i believe it should be $1.2k plus miuns.

Thanks for speedy reply... I cant rem the "loading spec"..probably have to go down to check again..;p

My concern is the plastic holder at the side of door (for small items, eggs, drinks). It's rather soft and "flexible", cos I can easily bend!!!! Is this gd or bad?

The other concern is the veg compartment drawer, again quite thin and "soft"..

Any Toshiba user have similar expeience? Will it "hardern" over time?

Many thanks! :)

Thanks for speedy reply... I cant rem the "loading spec"..probably have to go down to check again..;p

My concern is the plastic holder at the side of door (for small items, eggs, drinks). It's rather soft and "flexible", cos I can easily bend!!!! Is this gd or bad?

The other concern is the veg compartment drawer, again quite thin and "soft"..

Any Toshiba user have similar expeience? Will it "hardern" over time?

Many thanks! :)

Wah the plastic can bend somemore :P

I think you better consider other fridge models.

Edited by forgotten

Where can I get toshiba fridge with good price? :rolleyes: I love their auto ice maker.. fantastic.. Apart from toshiba that produce auto ice maker fridge, may i know which brand of fridge come with this function?

Edited by sukizo