Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
juzsal

Massage Sofa

I'm thinking of getting the massage sofa from osim... the usoffa petit. Have tried it out already. The massaging functions are pretty good I must say.. I wanted to buy a massaging chair for my parents and myself. But since usoffa is much much cheaper than a massaging chair, then I think buying a massage sofa would be better ;)

Any one of u who have already gotten the usoffa or are thinking of getting it?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

We got one a few weeks ago and created a cosy corner. Massage function is ok, of course not as good as those few $k massage chair.

dsc02317ln.jpg

TYM, your cosy corner seems nice especially with the photos above! makes the area extra 'warm':)

Hmm, yes agree that the usoffa has good enough functions, but yet of cuz those over thousand dollars massage chairs are way better.. Now need to be more budget heee.. so usoffa seems perfectly fine for me..

TYM, your cosy corner seems nice especially with the photos above! makes the area extra 'warm':)

Hmm, yes agree that the usoffa has good enough functions, but yet of cuz those over thousand dollars massage chairs are way better.. Now need to be more budget heee.. so usoffa seems perfectly fine for me..

Just bought 1 in cherry colour on tuesday. Tried and think the massage function is pretty ok for the price. The cherry and tangerine colours are out of stock now. Have to wait till mid March for delivery though as the next shipment will arrive around 2nd week of March.. The sales guy was saying if we missed out this March shipment, may have to wait till May for the next shipment.

Thanks cactus for your info...I really like the leg massage. The lower back massage is just nice too, wasn't really too 'hard' which is good for someone like me.. I was at my aunt's place and she gotten it recently too.. Pretty decent price at $998, so I was thinking of getting it for my family. And the cherry one looks nice!! Any more reviews on this one?

Wow yes the massage sofa looks really nice in your living room.. really cozy:) My aunt just bought this usoffa and I must admit that its good.. Really like the design and colour.. small and not bulky too.. Anyone else here have this sofa too? May buy it for my own new home:)

I'm thinking of getting the massage sofa from osim... the usoffa petit. Have tried it out already. The massaging functions are pretty good I must say.. I wanted to buy a massaging chair for my parents and myself. But since usoffa is much much cheaper than a massaging chair, then I think buying a massage sofa would be better ;)

Any one of u who have already gotten the usoffa or are thinking of getting it?

i dont used usoffa yet bt i think getting cheaper massage sofa is better than settling in a expensive sofa.

and having a massage sofa gives you comfort after a long tiring day.

Yeah totalluyagree.. Some designer sofas are at least 1k.. at least usoffa petit has massage functions, looks cute and costs $998. Have persuaded my SO to buy it for new home.. Now my only problem is the colour to choose hahah..so many choices :unsure:

Yeah totalluyagree.. Some designer sofas are at least 1k.. at least usoffa petit has massage functions, looks cute and costs $998. Have persuaded my SO to buy it for new home.. Now my only problem is the colour to choose hahah..so many choices :unsure:

haha.. i see. Yes! gotten the usoffa awhile ago.. it is nice to sit on.. not only got airbags, but also the leg massage are good for my tired legs, cuz my work does require me to stand the whole day.. so far no complaints about it..!

Just to let u guys know.. I have gotten usoffa petit and it has been good! They having promotions for some of their items now.. haha I'm thinking of getting other of its smaller and affordable products as well, as they having roadshow at Vivo.. haha cause their brand not bad leh:).

I just know that now got usoffa.. haha.. I was thinking of getting usoffa petit previously, but after trying out usoffa, I want it!!! So shiok this massage.. Anyone tried it already??

I just know that now got usoffa.. haha.. I was thinking of getting usoffa petit previously, but after trying out usoffa, I want it!!! So shiok this massage.. Anyone tried it already??

massage1.jpg

this usoffa right? we got when it was just launched. like it cos it's very compact (not like usual massage chair) and the leg section can be kept if not required.

the roller for us is just right but for some, it's a bit hard.. if u put the cushion that comes with it, then it's too light..

wa yes! thats the usoffa! I've tried it already and its really good.. love it! still thinking if we shoud get it cuz now there is the usoffa and usoffa petit at $2988.. quite worth it.

haha have anyone saw the tv commercial of it? the bryan wong and mark lee, so funny the commercial... reminds me of bai jia le show...

wa yes! thats the usoffa! I've tried it already and its really good.. love it! still thinking if we shoud get it cuz now there is the usoffa and usoffa petit at $2988.. quite worth it.

haha have anyone saw the tv commercial of it? the bryan wong and mark lee, so funny the commercial... reminds me of bai jia le show...

i saw it on tv too late night. Anyway, I've tried the uSoffa before.. its like not bad.. however, I think the price is too steep for me.. Wat about u guys? the tv commercial is nice though!

i saw it on tv too late night. Anyway, I've tried the uSoffa before.. its like not bad.. however, I think the price is too steep for me.. Wat about u guys? the tv commercial is nice though!

haha I just bought the uSoffa and uSoffa petit... For those who are thinking of getting.. U should because the massage for usoffa is pretty impressive. I will post up a photo of it soon!:)