Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
juzsal

Massage Sofa

I'm waiting for the delivery of the Ruby uDream. 3-4 months wait as it is not in stock now.

My parents tested and found that one to be the most comfortable.

Seems like oSim just re-brand the massage chair as it is called Inada in USA. Rave reviews on this chair.

ot0509c4.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wow thats the udream correct? That's nice.. haha I've tried it once awhile back and it really is great!:)

But currently on our wish list is the usoffa.. its much affordable then udream, but then it is still on the steep side of price for me... But will consider getting it as the massage is really sufficient enough:)

Wow thats the udream correct? That's nice.. haha I've tried it once awhile back and it really is great!:)

But currently on our wish list is the usoffa.. its much affordable then udream, but then it is still on the steep side of price for me... But will consider getting it as the massage is really sufficient enough:)

Yes u should get the usoffa plus the petit one... We gotten it both in the orange colour. Very nice and the massage is really good. You can use the usoffa with the cushion or without (for those who want a 'lighter' massage). Both ways are good.. I recommend those who have the budget to buy this both set of usoffa and the usoffa petit. We got it both at discount $2988. Now usoffa put in living room.. then the petit one put in bedroom!

yes got the usoffa instead:) really loving the massage. I love that if u want a stronger massage, all u have to do is to remove the cushion, then the massage will be shioK! haha having the cushion behind makes the massage less strong.. but still good:) I think overall osim products are pretty good.. this is our first osim purchase and so far no problem! will recommend to all those who wants an affordable massage sofa this!