Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
strawberry8

What To Do With My Small Toilet With Inappropriate Toilet Bowl Position

Hi there

My resale flat original layout plan:

Owner had changed to sliding door as marked in blue.

floorplanoriginal.jpg

With the current position of the toilet bowl at 1/3 position instead of being in the middle of the length of the small toilet, I am racking my head how to place a showerscreen and hopefully still have a small vanity top.

I am prepared to change to bi-fold door to replace current sliding door.

For master toilet, my guess is to move the sink to bottom left and my showerscreen to the right side of the toilet.

This leaves the original sink area too much space but bo-bian.

For kitchen toilet, i guess it would be mirror image - move sink to top left corner or opposite the toilet ball.

Appreciate if folks with similar toilet layout to share your ideas with me.

Edited by strawberry8

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Pls note that for shower screen, you'll need (700~900mm) width. for vanity you need 600mm depth. Looks like you need to sacrify one of them, For me, I choose to keep the shower screen. Or perhaps, you may choose a shorter width vanity.

Use PD door, for space constrain. Oh, don't forget about those sewage pipe, they affect your layout. :)

For your layout shower screen, you'll need (700~900mm) width, looks like you may have to cut and fill your door position, which HDB may not approve :)

On 2/15/2010 at 2:36 PM, strawberry8 said:

Hi there

My resale flat original layout plan:

Owner had changed to sliding door as marked in blue.

floorplanoriginal.jpg

With the current position of the Compact toilets for small spaces bowl at 1/3 position instead of being in the middle of the length of the small toilet, I am racking my head how to place a showerscreen and hopefully still have a small vanity top.

I am prepared to change to bi-fold door to replace current sliding door.

For master toilet, my guess is to move the sink to bottom left and my showerscreen to the right side of the toilet.

This leaves the original sink area too much space but bo-bian.

For kitchen toilet, i guess it would be mirror image - move sink to top left corner or opposite the toilet ball.

Appreciate if folks with similar toilet layout to share your ideas with me.

Hello,

You can make you toilet small and whatever changes you made , i  think it is good .