Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
htng

Is Aquarium Considered A Water Feature

Hi Everyone

Fengshui masters usually recommend water fountains etc..as water features. I wonder whether aquarium can be a replacement for fountains? I am not refering to just aquarium with water and fish but rather aquarium with plants, wood, strong lighting, soil etc...I wonder whether this is still consider a water feature considering there is a mixture of elements. Water, Wood, Earth, Fire, Metal?

A typical example is:

http://www.littlegreencorner.com/gallery_sim_awakening.html

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Everyone

Fengshui masters usually recommend water fountains etc..as water features. I wonder whether aquarium can be a replacement for fountains? I am not refering to just aquarium with water and fish but rather aquarium with plants, wood, strong lighting, soil etc...I wonder whether this is still consider a water feature considering there is a mixture of elements. Water, Wood, Earth, Fire, Metal?

A typical example is:

http://www.littlegreencorner.com/gallery_sim_awakening.html

based on this from my fsm, i think can. water foundtains etc also got made of metal or wood materials? , so long got water.

for me, i only use a normal big water bowl and for deco purpose i put some pebbles, leaf ..

based on this from my fsm, i think can. water foundtains etc also got made of metal or wood materials? , so long got water.

for me, i only use a normal big water bowl and for deco purpose i put some pebbles, leaf ..

Thank you for your reply. Does a bowl of water work? I thought there must be water flow?

Thank you for your reply. Does a bowl of water work? I thought there must be water flow?

flow got movement , no flow oso gt water, end of day depends on ur fsm lor, for me it has been good so I stick to what my fsm says heh

Aquarium usually comes together with filter and pump. Got fishes or not depend on your fsm.

Heard that sometime fishes are introduced for a purpose.

A bowl with water is different from an aquarium.

Aquarium usually comes together with filter and pump. Got fishes or not depend on your fsm.

Heard that sometime fishes are introduced for a purpose.

A bowl with water is different from an aquarium.

Hi Ivy

thanks for the reply. Certain website mention bowl of water are the same, flow or no flow is ok too but some mention different. Very confusing.

water must flow according to FS concepts. If not everyone can just put a BIG bowl of water and call tat a water feature.

eh, wat fs concepts in particular?

too many, including me hehe, read books on fs, hear from others etc and what we tot may be straightforward or simple or is 'the' right concept may not be the right, as after sometime i believe one can never really learn the right fs concepts from books or hearsay or own interpretation. just like how everyone can interpret the chinese fs stuff in their own ways and yet sound correct lor. but maybe fs tips and triclks like bedroom dun have wat etc, kitchen must have wat etc, these can easily just apply, and sometimes the reasoning behind is logic hehe

i think we can share practical experiences here, views to others and for me to learn as well :) but better not make 'hard' statements cos we not fsm, and even if there are fsm here (also difficult to believe haha) or best, just follow our fsm lor hehe