Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
graceakaclouds

Our First Home :)

I thought we should be able to choose any colours we want right? Edmund asking you to choose colours now?

yup, we are asked to choose the paint colors now, but only limited to the pentalite range. though there is a newer range Dulux All, anyone chose this range before?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i'm using the pentalite range too...guess u can ask edmund abt dulux

yup, we are asked to choose the paint colors now, but only limited to the pentalite range. though there is a newer range Dulux All, anyone chose this range before?

KSJL - aha!!!!! Another pic frm u!!!! Yup i'm getting Edmund to do frosting for me ;) ur frosted window is looking gd

chipee - ask u ar, hw long did Edmund take for the carpentry? As in frm doing carpentry to fixing up carpentry in ur place?

KSJL - aha!!!!! Another pic frm u!!!! Yup i'm getting Edmund to do frosting for me ;) ur frosted window is looking gd

chipee - ask u ar, hw long did Edmund take for the carpentry? As in frm doing carpentry to fixing up carpentry in ur place?

Yes, frosted film nicely done up by Jason n will be doing up service yard blind very soon. :)

Hi guys .. busy busy ... just got some moments for a short sneak here :D

Grace: I waited a week to two for the carpentry fabrication & installation completed for most within 3 days. Pretty fast yeah ...

We're quite satisfy with the wood work. Design wise ok, simple & neat. Nothing loud. I'm anticipating the mirror & glass installation tdy,

cos Edmund just informed & I'll be getting the City Gas connection on Thursday :)

Joseeng: Just take note to check the parquet after revarnishing .. if u will get BSC to do it.

I had an area in the MBR redo again on Monday becos wrinkles formed. I had yet to check tdy but hopefully no more hiccups.

It's pretty messy & definitely dusty. The carpentry was coated with a layer of dust. Good thing was I had protected the wardrobe.

Since Edmund cleaned up my house prior to the revarnishing, cleaning had to be done for all the bedrooms .. even the walls :jawdrop:

I'm afraid I can't comment on the painting becos din get Edmund to do it. Dulux All 2010 had a wider range of palettes.

Edmund picked one Dulux All color to match the feature wall .. Treasure Trove :good:

KSJL: Your frosted window is well done. Nice, do show us when your service yard's blind is up ;)

I bought the sofa & expecting it on Friday .. as for TV, still considering 42, 50 or 52 .. argh, can't decide still :dunno:

Maybe I shall wait for Edmund's bill & see if it helps to make my choice :deal: ouch ... ...

As for the living hall curtain, I only got one variation taken on my hp .. not brightly lited:

livcurtain1.jpg

Grace: I waited a week to two for the carpentry fabrication & installation completed for most within 3 days. Pretty fast yeah ...

We're quite satisfy with the wood work. Design wise ok, simple & neat. Nothing loud. I'm anticipating the mirror & glass installation tdy,

cos Edmund just informed & I'll be getting the City Gas connection on Thursday :)

Joseeng: Just take note to check the parquet after revarnishing .. if u will get BSC to do it.

I had an area in the MBR redo again on Monday becos wrinkles formed. I had yet to check tdy but hopefully no more hiccups.

It's pretty messy & definitely dusty. The carpentry was coated with a layer of dust. Good thing was I had protected the wardrobe.

Since Edmund cleaned up my house prior to the revarnishing, cleaning had to be done for all the bedrooms .. even the walls :jawdrop:

I'm afraid I can't comment on the painting becos din get Edmund to do it. Dulux All 2010 had a wider range of palettes.

Edmund picked one Dulux All color to match the feature wall .. Treasure Trove :good:

KSJL: Your frosted window is well done. Nice, do show us when your service yard's blind is up ;)

I bought the sofa & expecting it on Friday .. as for TV, still considering 42, 50 or 52 .. argh, can't decide still :dunno:

Maybe I shall wait for Edmund's bill & see if it helps to make my choice :deal: ouch ... ...

As for the living hall curtain, I only got one variation taken on my hp .. not brightly lited:

livcurtain1.jpg

Hi Chipee: Nice curtain u have......:)

hey chipee...cool to see u here nw tat things r getting busy for u

oic...1-2 wks hmm...on tat gauge, i guess mine shd be pretty soon i tik n hope :P it's impt tat u like wat u r getting n paying....hehehhee....looks like u r set n ready on schedule to move really really soon :):)

btw, u got movers alrd? anyone tried tis mover Chris recommended from the p&d forum side? his reliability?

love ur curtains...simple n chic...just the way i like it :good:

livcurtain1.jpg

haiz....since 10th we chose our laminates n colours, no sight or news of the carpentry yet...wondering y it's taking so long...or m i just pure impatient? :(

asked Edmund a few times...he said waiting for cabinets to be in....till nw, still no news :bangwall:

haiz....since 10th we chose our laminates n colours, no sight or news of the carpentry yet...wondering y it's taking so long...or m i just pure impatient? :(

asked Edmund a few times...he said waiting for cabinets to be in....till nw, still no news :bangwall:

maybe you should ask him how long it usually takes for the carpentry to be done? 3 weeks maybe?

Grace: Thanks, the curtains do made a difference ..

I din spend too much time deciding the materials though, I knew I needed a light & iron-free nite curtain for easy washing.

Here's a closer shot of the pieces:

curtain2b.jpg

Maybe your carpentry will be in real soon .. perhaps after your a/c installation?

It's tmr rite? Pls test your a/c for it's coolness :rolleyes:

joseeng - to be honest, he din say cos maybe we din ask...we only told him tat we need to move in by early may then he said....by 8 - 10 may, u can arrange for ur fridge n stuff to come in liao....i figured tat's the indication of his handover date to us....after tat, i din ask abt it....then ask him again when we can get the unit, he said have to wait for the carpentry to more or less complete or rather, he needs a confirmation from the carpentry side before he can commit to a date for us.... :(

chipee - yeah, a/c installation is up tml....hahahaha....definitely will test for coolness....it's v v impt to us :dribble:

chipee - u noe ar, just as i was tiking abt the aircon installation, received a call from the company today to say tat they r giving us an upgraded version of the aircon unit (only for the system 3) with BTU of 12000 each....at no further costs...i was like :dribble:

then i asked him so wat time would ur guys be down tml? he said...oh my office gal will call u tml....i was like :jawdrop::jawdrop: TML??? but u guys going to install it tml then u only call me tml?? later he apologised to say, too many customers liao....he say wrong thing....i'm like huh?? :unsure:

geez, i tik i'm getting the jitters for the reno man....sounds so much like wedding jitters man....worry tis not done....worry tat not done....worry some prob cropping up....faintz