Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
graceakaclouds

Our First Home :)

hahahaha joseeng, i tik more likely, tired than excited in a way....every wkend is all about settling house stuff, going down to house to check out etc.....battery going flat real soon....

v tempted to go down tonite to check out....shan't be tempted....shall go down either on fri nite or sat to check out n have pleasant surprises....

can't wait to use the kitchen liao :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hahahaha joseeng, i tik more likely, tired than excited in a way....every wkend is all about settling house stuff, going down to house to check out etc.....battery going flat real soon....

v tempted to go down tonite to check out....shan't be tempted....shall go down either on fri nite or sat to check out n have pleasant surprises....

can't wait to use the kitchen liao :D

quite true, every weekend is all abt housing stuff, but at least you already in the final phase liao, just gotta hang on...jia you!

shall wait for your carpentry pics this weekend ya... :D

Finally at my unit...realised tat my kitchen sliding glass door is up....ok i got worried for nth...everything is in his gd hands

let the pics do the toking

828c05e3.jpg

fba80d89.jpg

hi, realised your kitchen glass sliding door is same as mine. But i got my contractor to add another piece of metal to cover up the gap

IMG_0014.jpg

Edited by alishong

joseeng - yeah!!! we jiayou together....so tat we can :drunk: in the house wif our loved ones v v soon ;)

alishong - yeah, ours look pretty similar....where's the piece of metal? is it at the top of the glass door where the runner is?

joseeng - yeah!!! we jiayou together....so tat we can :drunk: in the house wif our loved ones v v soon ;)

alishong - yeah, ours look pretty similar....where's the piece of metal? is it at the top of the glass door where the runner is?

yes, at the top. oh, i knw the diff now! yours is covered by the wall, that's y u don see from entrance.

mine was so bad, feel like the glass being short-changed, hanging 3quarter at the door...

Edited by alishong

yeah...was trying to figure out the difference....i guess the only diff would be such tat mine is outside of the kitchen....but urs seems to be inside the kitchen itself....but yes, mine can be seen from the main door entrance....only thing is cos to put the kitchen door inside the kitchen would reduce even more space for the kitchen cabinets...

yes, at the top. oh, i knw the diff now! yours is covered by the wall, that's y u don see from entrance.

mine was so bad, feel like the glass being short-changed, hanging 3quarter at the door...

yeah...was trying to figure out the difference....i guess the only diff would be such tat mine is outside of the kitchen....but urs seems to be inside the kitchen itself....but yes, mine can be seen from the main door entrance....only thing is cos to put the kitchen door inside the kitchen would reduce even more space for the kitchen cabinets...

grace, your kitchen door track should have a pelmet covering it right?

honestly, not too sure how the pelmet covering should like....but he did mention that he's going to do a box-up thing for the track. Tat's all i know.

any idea or pic of how the pelmet covering should look like?

grace, your kitchen door track should have a pelmet covering it right?

honestly, not too sure how the pelmet covering should like....but he did mention that he's going to do a box-up thing for the track. Tat's all i know.

any idea or pic of how the pelmet covering should look like?

i am also not sure how it looks like, perhaps something similar to the curtain pelmet??

hmm....not too sure abt tat....the curtain pelmet looks pretty big to contain it

will ask Edmund abt it i guess

i am also not sure how it looks like, perhaps something similar to the curtain pelmet??

Decided not to keep myself in suspense n go dn tonite...

Voila!!! Got pleasant surprises...let the pics speak for themselves

dining area lights

9af993d1.jpg

when brightly lit

55ea3b67.jpg

L-box lighting

222df877.jpg

kitchen lights

48cd23ea.jpg