Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
graceakaclouds

Our First Home :)

today will be a test of my patience....knowing well tat i hate to wait for things but still, for the house, i have to be there to 'receive' things...hehhehe

let's see which vendor/who will be first...

10am-11am BH Lighting (ceiling fans)

10am-6pm Courts (chimney hood and stove)

1pm-3pm Hoe Kee (sink, tap, toilet mixers, etc)

let's see if i'll get any pleasant surprises from Edmund today cos haven't been to our house for sometime....

happy waiting. most important is your stuff are delivered are in good conditions.

do update us on your reno progress.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
today will be a test of my patience....knowing well tat i hate to wait for things but still, for the house, i have to be there to 'receive' things...hehhehe

let's see which vendor/who will be first...

10am-11am BH Lighting (ceiling fans)

10am-6pm Courts (chimney hood and stove)

1pm-3pm Hoe Kee (sink, tap, toilet mixers, etc)

let's see if i'll get any pleasant surprises from Edmund today cos haven't been to our house for sometime....

Hi Grace: you got Edmund to do toilet vanity cabinet? If not, why do you have to get toilet mixers since HDB has already installed for us? Btw, did you get Edmund to install shower screen?

joseeng - haha yeah....scarli wait for courts till i grow algae

KSJL - i tik change of toilet mixers nt just cos of the vanity cabinet though i'm nt getting Edmund to do them for us...worry next time toilet sink kena clogged or choked then confirm the cabinet will b **** kns...it's sth we experienced before so we nt going to take risk for tat....anyhow we want to b able to use rubber hose in toilets to wash toilets n all so much easier to change toilet mixer...

Nope...nt getting shower screen either...b it half length or shower screen n door like many of our peers....nt practical for us to use so nt getting

Latest updates...ceiling fan ppl came at 10.40am as promised...gd

They installed all of tat while Edmund looked on...hahhaha...honestly nt as gigantic as i expected...gd foresight frm

hb and it's v strong wind too

Be prepared to b 'fanned' by my next posts full of pics

Be 'fanned' away nw!!!

Check out the guy doing the fan...eh y he's sitting ar?? Eat snake ar!!! HHahahha fixing fan blades onto fan lah

3434b4a3.jpg

Living room fan cum lights

847f9808.jpg

46150fb4.jpg

before turning on the fan...

Guess wat?? Before i can put in other pics, the delivery guy frm hoe kee came...kudos for them!!! 1.50pm!!!

Continuation of the 'fannation'...hahaha

bedroom 3 fan in full speed...grrr

735474c9.jpg

nw wif lights

32b526db.jpg

bedroom 2

c36f0005.jpg

134f7923.jpg

Noticed tat several things done up too...

fd084e54.jpg

house looks pristine wif its new coats of paint...swee!!

51af7fdf.jpg

the 15amp powerpoint for oven

01eefa56.jpg

as promised, Edmund called powergas n set up all the gas pipes n all...looks fine to me ;)

pic turn out strange...fan on full speed but when pic taken the blades look mystically weird

If u are using DSLR, u need to increase the shutter speed.

If u are using point and shoot cameras, u can try to set it to the function meant for taking fast action (eg. sports). Usually the logo for this function is a stickman in a running pose.

Hope this help.

Edited by Mickey M

Grace/joseeng: hey thanks .. enjoyed my weekends & some work had been done. Paint touch up & last batch of carpentry completed. Glass/mirror installation will marks the end .. hopefully :rolleyes:

Wow Grace, tat's great your paintings done. Your reno progress is going on well.

You've got nice fans too .. looks powerful & appealing .. esp the blossom design :good:

It's gonna be a fruitful day for you :yamseng:

Grace/joseeng: hey thanks .. enjoyed my weekends & some work had been done. Paint touch up & last batch of carpentry completed. Glass/mirror installation will marks the end .. hopefully :rolleyes:

Wow Grace, tat's great your paintings done. Your reno progress is going on well.

You've got nice fans too .. looks powerful & appealing .. esp the blossom design :good:

Chipee: so your HO date is end of this month? Target when move in?

Grace: Nice fan you have....

congrats on your reno completion soon...when are you moving in?

Thks mickey...nah won't bring dslr to take pics...using iphone to take pics...clear enough n handy for nw ;) will definitely consider getting in near future

Chipee!! Welcome bk...hehe ur reno looks promising...definitely going to b a new occupant of p&d soon :) jiayou!!!

Thks for compliments on the fans...din look tt bad aey!! Kudos for the hb!!! Hhahahhaa

After chatting wif Edmund earlier, found out tat currently carpentry works progressing well...once kitchen cabinets start to come in, we'll have indicative dates as to when we can move in...exciting...he'll let us noe the schedule asap...can't wait

till then n further updates/pics, c u guys!!!!