Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi doremi, why not u call up the officer to check?

droplets,

tis morning i tried call him but no one answer..then i paiseh to leave down message and paiseh to call his handphone....tik mayb i shd try to wait patiently abit.... :)

Edited by doremi

droplets,

tis morning i tried call him but no one answer..then i paiseh to leave down message and paiseh to call his handphone....tik mayb i shd try to wait patiently abit.... :)

doremi, sent him an email then. M&M was saying that it takes about 3weeks to receive a letter from HDB, since your dateline to submit the loan application was on 21 Aug so you'll probably received it soon.

droplets/M&M,

thks for ur replies...i finally got the collection date from the website after several checking online for the status...:deal: we will be collecting our keys on 20 sept 07, really looking forward to it... :)

M&M,

thks for ur pixs..ur unit look very spacious..wat is your floor area hor? :yeah:

dear neighbours,

i've just emailed my floorplan to unimax creative. hopefully, i can share my quotation with you all soon. meanwhile i will keep a lookout for more IDs...thks u all for the helpful tips and quotes...:yeah:

Hi Doremi

You make me also very kan cheong. Saw your key collection date. Then realise u are in blk 79C. I guess I will only collect at end of next month as I am at blk 79D. :deal:

My wife colleague is suppose to collect key last week but put off as it's "seventh month". :yeah:

droplets/M&M,

thks for ur replies...i finally got the collection date from the website after several checking online for the status...:yeah: we will be collecting our keys on 20 sept 07, really looking forward to it... :)

M&M,

thks for ur pixs..ur unit look very spacious..wat is your floor area hor? :)

dear neighbours,

i've just emailed my floorplan to unimax creative. hopefully, i can share my quotation with you all soon. meanwhile i will keep a lookout for more IDs...thks u all for the helpful tips and quotes...:)

Hi Doremi,

should be soon i think... did u check via HDB intranet... normally the key collection date will be posted on hdb intranet. You will just need to login with your singpass to view it.

Hi Straberry_pear,

Lazy to upload photos... you wanna give me ur email address instead? :yeah:

hi M&M, can u email me ur photos too? my email syying_sim@hotmailcom

thanks!

droplets/M&M,

thks for ur replies...i finally got the collection date from the website after several checking online for the status...:yeah: we will be collecting our keys on 20 sept 07, really looking forward to it... :)

M&M,

dear neighbours,

i've just emailed my floorplan to unimax creative. hopefully, i can share my quotation with you all soon. meanwhile i will keep a lookout for more IDs...thks u all for the helpful tips and quotes...:)

doremi, u submitted ur application on 21aug and u r collecting key on 20sep! congrats! that means i will get my key roughly on 1st week of oct coz i submitted on 1sep. :deal:

Alister,

hehe..paiseh to make u kan cheong too..hehe...but really will feel very excited and kan cheong to c ur unit when u know dat neighbours at the same block have collected their keys. anyway, tik ur collection date will not b far from me..perhaps we can meet each other to view our units?? hehe...wow..40th storey, must go c...looking forward to ur invitation~ :yeah:

yingsan,

OO...hehe... :deal: tik ur keys are coming soon too~yeah~ hehe....let's make a date to go c our units together loo~ we can c different views of scenery at different sides and different levels...^^ very excited lor..^^ :)

droplets/M&M,

thks for ur replies...i finally got the collection date from the website after several checking online for the status...:) we will be collecting our keys on 20 sept 07, really looking forward to it... :)

M&M,

dear neighbours,

I've also been checking online everyday for the status..still no update! I submitted loan application on 23 Aug...that's 2 days after u..i can hope to expect to collect keys 2 days after u also.. :deal:

Yah meet more IDs and talk to them thoroughly...it's impt to be able to communicate with ur ID before u decide on signing the contract with them. :yeah: Nowadays, hard to trust these IDs, so it's better to get ppl who have used them before to recommend. This way, at least u can trust them to complete ur job according to plans. :yeah:

Hi M&M

Received your pictures. Thanks. Juz notice all toilets come with shower head. Dun know will it be the same for 4rm as well. Like that I can save money, dun have to buy liao.

Also notice there is no floor tiles at the kitchen. Anyone can remember are there kitchen tiles for 4rm ?

Pictures of the kitchen:

Kitchen1.jpg

Kitchen4.jpg

Don't think I will be overlaying kitchen tiles.

Hi M&M

Received your pictures. Thanks. Juz notice all toilets come with shower head. Dun know will it be the same for 4rm as well. Like that I can save money, dun have to buy liao.

Also notice there is no floor tiles at the kitchen. Anyone can remember are there kitchen tiles for 4rm ?

Hi Alister

There is kitchen tiles for the kitchen according to mapleleaf's photos.

Bethel,

^^...tik u shd b collecting ur keys very soon too. sekali, we same day?? anyway, u 4rm or 5rm? mine is 4rm. hehe...we same blk oh~ thks for ur tips on the ID, i will try to b careful and will definitely ask u all for advice if got any doubts. :jawdrop:

dear neigbours,

today we maybe meeting the sales designer from unimax for their quotations. no visual is done yet or mayb no visual at all till confirmation is received. anyway, will update u all when i got the quote. :P

Hi kakis of Toa Payoh central.

Chance upon this website while browsing the net for ID couples of month ago. Great stuff going on here and the cohesivenss is superrrr.... :dancingqueen:

I belong to the Blk 79C group and will be collecting my keys soon 13th Sept, HDB loan just got approved on the 29th August (kind of last min before the deadline because I was out of town).

keep in touch ........... !!