Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

tat's wat i've heard. anyone staying near our block can clarify this?? Think i must make a trip down one of these days to check with the tenants nearby.

Edited by droplets

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
tat's wat i've heard. anyone staying near our block can clarify this??

tat's wat i understand from my mum last evening.

1 guy jump from 12fl at blk c a few days ago.

how true, no idea as there's no news on paper or tv.

i went to Blk E to take a look at those 75sqm units today. Oh no... the MBR is really really small :sport-smiley-004: After putting the bed, there is no space to put in the wardrobe... now really dun noe wat to do coz i dun wan to combine 2 rooms into 1 :sport-smiley-004: The liviing room, kitchen and 2 other bedrooms thou are small, but are still acceptable :notti:

i reach there ard 7pm+, so by tat time, there isn't much light, hence even i wan to use my hp took pics aso cannot coz it turn out to be all black :)

i went to unimax and living art opp our block to ask for quotation... so nw still waiting for them to give me the quotes next week. Did anyone of you ask living art for quotation yet?

Just went to Blk 79C top floor to take a look. Love the view from my flat at 79D top floor. There was a contractor at the ground floor. We talked briefly. Was told a young man jumped from Blk 79E a few days back. It was mentioned in the papers.

Looks like the rumor is true. Did anyone see the news in the papers ?

Didn't managed to go up 79D as someone blocked us. Was told HDB contractor handed over the keys for blk 79D.

Please take what the contractors say with a pinch of salt. They have been known to give wrong information.

I think we should drop the subject of the unfortunate incident at blk 79. If it's true, may the person rest in peace. There is nothing we can about it, unless you are seriously considering giving up your unit. If it's false, it will not do us any good to perpetuate the rumour.

Skywu, don't worry about the size of your MBR. I am sure your ID will come up with something creative. =)

twotwobravo. Yeah, I didn't didnt see any BBQ pit at the skygarden. So much for our roof-top BBQ gathering.

Sushibabe, if you are lurking. I have not forgotten about your chilli crab. Will pick Yel and others up enroute to your flat. heh heh.

Here r some pics taken yesterday late afternoon from Blk C...

View from rubbish chute facing:

1) South (see if you can spot the ferris wheel in the distance...)

2329887_e4ae33961188653636_m.jpg

2) South (looking down)

2329887_5f30749c1188654101_m.jpg

3) Southeast (right of Blk D)

2329887_34cb753a1188653857_m.jpg

4) Northeast (left of Blk D)

2329887_dde632ed1188653910_m.jpg

5) North

2329887_dd948a101188653968_m.jpg

6) North (looking down)

2329887_a88ebc961188654049_m.jpg

7) West (Blk B works in progress)

2329887_bba51d031188654215_m.jpg

8) * (Blk B on the left)

2329887_9bc8e6f71188654576_m.jpg

9) * (Blk C on the right)

2329887_39146eef1188654653_m.jpg

That's all. All pics taken from the staircase facing blk D and blk B. Start :bow:

Hi Mapleleaf

Ok. gd suggestion. Let's drop the subject.

:bow: I see my unit (pict 3) in the picture showing blk 79d

Agree with ML too, was trying to delete my post on the *** issue but unable to.

Happy to know tat the contractor has handed the keys of blk D to HDB. I managed to get a quotation from a ID and was given 2 options but in hard copy. If i've the time, i'll scan or type and post it.

Edited by droplets

Yup. Agree with Mapleleaf.

Thanx for the pictures CraB. Welcome. Did u take any unit in Blk 79?

BTW, I'm hubby of carelinwen... ;):)

No photos of units. Was only at blk C. Did not try to sneak to other blocks as still have many workers around. This is the closest I got to a unit! :yamseng:

2329887_62b1b6841188734476_m.jpg

Hi guys,

would you guys consider buying shower screens or the shower cabins with multijets? are there many suppliers around or do we just ask the reno contractor to quote?

happy ;)

Hi Strawberry_pear, i took a unit in blk d. Currently living at blk 28. I haven't receive any letter regarding hdb home loan.

I only receive a statement of account for the SERS flat which stated is to assist us in the financial planning about the compensation and the retention sum and interim payment. did you receive such a letter before you receive the loan application form?

Hi sorry yel, girl was sick for past few days and thus unable to reply... prior to receiving the loan application letter, we din receive anything so it came as a surprise for us. however, maybe you want to get these things done first cos its needed on the day of flat acquisition/collection of keys:

1. buy fire insurance for new flat from AIA

2. set up joint acc for giro payment of monthly instalment.

I'm staying in blk 33 now... shld there be anything maybe can meet up and discuss?? btw, have you searched for any ids yet?? there's a kind soul from singapore brides who has kindly shared a list of hidden cost and things to look out for when looking for a contractor. shld you need it pls pm me...I'll email it to u... btw, this kind soul's username is hippo... can look for it at singapore brides, home and decor section too

Hi sorry yel, girl was sick for past few days and thus unable to reply... prior to receiving the loan application letter, we din receive anything so it came as a surprise for us. however, maybe you want to get these things done first cos its needed on the day of flat acquisition/collection of keys:

I'm staying in blk 33 now... shld there be anything maybe can meet up and discuss?? btw, have you searched for any ids yet?? there's a kind soul from singapore brides who has kindly shared a list of hidden cost and things to look out for when looking for a contractor. shld you need it pls pm me...I'll email it to u... btw, this kind soul's username is hippo... can look for it at singapore brides, home and decor section too

Hi Strawberry_pear

No worries. How is yr girl? hope she is feeling better.

I talk to a few id firm. received 2 quotes and waiting for the 3rd one. haven't decide.

can i have the list? hehehe. pm u my email addy and contact.

have u found a contractor/id?

Hi M&M

thanx for letting me see yr flat. ;)

Here's the updated list. Hope I didn't miss out anyone.

Blk 79A

sushibabe

sha08ron

justnoop

rickyer8

coco_mybibi

apple68

soudezne

poohnie23

HarryP

whiteboxer

Skywu

Shivan

Darkwing

Blk 79B

bonkitty

twotwobravo

jen t

carelinwen & craB

Slog

gui99

Redhat

janicezuzu

will&pet

REDCRYSTAL

Blk 79C

doremi

humster / nancy

meowie49

Bethel

Derrick

Stardust

almonddust

M&M

strawberry_pear

BLk 79D

Yel

yingsan

droplets

Ikoice

pink_sea79

Zeester

Mario

Snuffleupagus

tension_z

rainbow04

alister

Blk 79E

Mapleleaf

hobbes

axis

Happy

kiwy

Darry

TPY

Skyblueie

Hi Strawberry pear,

Can PM me the list of hidden costs and things to look out for?