Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

I also SERS. Bought the 3 room in Blk 28 from owner after the annoucement. have to pay above mkt rate for it. luckily never lugi after govt compensation.

I hv not receive any hdb home loan letter as well. Only a letter telling me I will get the keys 4th qty. Nothing new as I can see the same update on HDB site.

QUOTE(Yel @ Aug 30 2007, 11:09 PM)

Hi Strawberry_pear, i took a unit in blk d. Currently living at blk 28. I haven't receive any letter regarding hdb home loan.

I only receive a statement of account for the SERS flat which stated is to assist us in the financial planning about the compensation and the retention sum and interim payment. did you receive such a letter before you receive the loan application form?

Hi Alister,

How to apply if I don't wan the toilet doors?

During appointment to get the keys and bring up to them?

I think my loan process is almost done, will this delay getting the keys?

Did they refunded you the money back to CPF or give you cash?

Thanks.

hi alister, i also wanna know about the doors thing...coz i think i prefer those bi-fold doors for toilets too...thanks~

Hi all

If I am not mistaken, Alister is one of the SERS ppl. Those from SERS are given the option whether to select the 3 doors (BR) or 5 doors (BR & toilet). However i don't think those who taken the unit have been given the option.

You can try to check with HDB whether is it possible to get a refund if you don't want a door. We got the refund off the flat price. Hope that clarify things. :thumbs up:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yel is right. I belong to the SERS batch. I had to decide whether I want the door when I choose my flat.

For those not from SERS batch, you might have to ask HDB officer about it. Not sure whether you people was offered this option.

Hi all

If I am not mistaken, Alister is one of the SERS ppl. Those from SERS are given the option whether to select the 3 doors (BR) or 5 doors (BR & toilet). However i don't think those who taken the unit have been given the option.

You can try to check with HDB whether is it possible to get a refund if you don't want a door. We got the refund off the flat price. Hope that clarify things. :thumbs up:

Hi all

...those under ballot are not given the option...no choice but to take and pay.

hi

my ID quotes the demolition works as follows:

Dismantle existing 2 sets of door & door frame @ MBR & BR2 2 sets

Hack existing solid wall b/w MBR & BR2 14ft

Haulage of raw material & removal of debris to appointed ENV dumping ground (except HDB Renovation submission fees)

Total in lump sum $900

is this reasonable?

Just make sure that the PE fees of $500 is already included....

me and ebing will be joining the meeting session today.... cya guys!:thumbs up::dribble:

erm...if decide to go now..is it too late? :dribble:

and need to bring food is it?

Just make sure that the PE fees of $500 is already included....

what is PE fees?

If only HDB also give us the option to opt out for doors.. i find the wooden door nice but nt suitable for toilets, coz it took up alot of space.. i will be removing three doors for MBR toilet, MBR and BR 2, and will be moving my MBR entrance forward.. wonder can i fix the door back again? coz my ID told me once the doors are dismantle, it canno be used anymore..

...those under ballot are not given the option...no choice but to take and pay.

ms white

want to faint liao lah... :good: really must take the door ah? u guys got check with the hdb guys? i only want my front door only. sianz lah... if really need must got ebay auction away... $10 per door self carried...

:)

ms white

want to faint liao lah... :D really must take the door ah? u guys got check with the hdb guys? i only want my front door only. sianz lah... if really need must got ebay auction away... $10 per door self carried...

:D

wah piangz! pengz!! who will want to buy the doors?:):good:

since the doors in liao then take bahz...HDB earn "gao gao"..what to do.. :good:

we went to check with them was for the flooring..was told by my colleague we could opt for premium mah..but actually not true la. then if dun remember wrongly, the officer who attended to us ask us abt the doors..want or dun want up to us, but no money back..so dun take also pay, take also pay..rather take and see for fun than pay for something can't even touch. :good:

Something i found in HDB website: (*note: it emphasizes for BTO & SERS only)

Date issued: 30 Aug 2004

(A) Modified Optional Component Scheme(OCS)

1. Currently, HDB offers two main categories of flats for sale, namely, “Premium Apartments” and “Standard flats”. Premium Apartments come with special design attributes and full finishes while Standard flats are provided with minimal finishes to meet the needs of buyers who prefer to have their own choice of finishes. Buyers of either category of flats are given the choice to opt out and not have internal doors installed in their flats under the OCS. A price rebate will be given if the buyers opt not to have the internal doors.

2. From time to time, some buyers have indicated to HDB their preference for basic finishes to be provided in the Standard flats to help ease their cash outlay required for doing up their flats. In response to the feedback, HDB will include ceramic floor tiles in the living/dining room and bedrooms as an optional component under the OCS for all new flats in Standard contracts launched under the BTO System starting from Fernvale Grove. Applicants can opt in for the basic flooring at the time they book the flat. To avoid any confusion over the option system under the existing OCS, internal doors will also be offered on an opt-in instead of opt-out basis with immediate effect. Essentially, applicants will have the following choices at the time they book their flats:

(a) opt-in for both the internal doors and the basic flooring,

(b) opt-in for the internal doors only,

© opt-in for the basic flooring only, or

(d) do not opt-in for the internal doors and basic flooring.

3. The revised OCS for internal doors and basic flooring will also be offered to lessees whose flats are announced under the Selective En-bloc Redevelopment Scheme (SERS) from 16 Jul 04 when they book their flats at the designated replacement sites later.

4. For Premium Apartments to be launched under the BTO System in future, applicants will also be given the choice to opt in for the internal doors under the OCS.

Hi Everyone!

How was the gathering today? :dunno: Hope the rain didn't affect much. Do share with us :P:dribble::dribble:

Also thanks for clarifying on the issue of the doors. For people like us (the BE batch) it's really :P:P:lol: to pay for doors that we didn't want. I could have easily save like $600 (if each door is $200) and use the money to pay for something else. Seems like HDB places some form of discrepancy between the SERS and BE on our interior choices. :curse:8|:P

hi

i aso dun wan the bathrooms door, i will wan to change it to bi-fold coz tat will save space. bo bian lor if HDB dun wan to return us the $$ even if we r not using it :P

So hws today gethering? sorry that i couldn't attend.. did ur took pics, can post n share wif us :dunno:

Hi all

The gathering was great. Messy like fish market but a very great sharing experience.

Thanks to Josephine for opening up her house for us to hawk. Now we await the contact list.

For those who has already paid for the bedroom doors but don't really like, I think there is another option. Ask your ID if there is a decal with design that can paste on the door. Don't really know the terms, but I think there is something like this in the mkt. This way your door will not go to waste.

Hi Everyone!

How was the gathering today? :dunno: Hope the rain didn't affect much. Do share with us :P:dribble::dribble:

Also thanks for clarifying on the issue of the doors. For people like us (the BE batch) it's really :P:P:lol: to pay for doors that we didn't want. I could have easily save like $600 (if each door is $200) and use the money to pay for something else. Seems like HDB places some form of discrepancy between the SERS and BE on our interior choices. :curse:8|:P

PE = professional engineer (they are the people who comes and takes a look at your walls, signs off and collects money from us poor owners). Really needed for office renovation as alot of details to oversee but think HDB flat is "chicken feet" for them. I know because I was involved in my office renovation a few years ago.

For doors, it cannot be reused if they are old ones. For new ones, they can be reused if the contractor handles it carefully. My office contractor helps us to reuse those doors during the same renovation and subsequent ones.

what is PE fees?

If only HDB also give us the option to opt out for doors.. i find the wooden door nice but nt suitable for toilets, coz it took up alot of space.. i will be removing three doors for MBR toilet, MBR and BR 2, and will be moving my MBR entrance forward.. wonder can i fix the door back again? coz my ID told me once the doors are dismantle, it canno be used anymore..

Hi everyone

i from B79D

just checked myhdb and it says my key collection date on 23rd october!

everybody go check!:dunno:

make me happy niah...it's still "HDB will invite you to take possession (ie collect keys) of your new flat in due course." :P

u're under SERS or BE?

Edited by ms_white

make me happy niah...it's still "HDB will invite you to take possession (ie collect keys) of your new flat in due course." :dunno:

u're under SERS or BE?

i am under BE

hey btw, anyone knows which contractor to ask to construct kitchen cabinet? (for 4 room flat kitchen)

been to a few firms and find the price quite high...3000+ to 4000......totally out of my budget