Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Anyone heard of Diamond water. Me using for the past 1 1/2 yrs. You couldn't believe the amount of rust in our pipes. The next time I take out the filters to wash, I will take a picture of b4 & after. U will be shock !

It's good for drinking straight from the device. No need to boil water. Takes away water taste as well.

Me NOT selling the device. Juz wanna share to let people be aware.

If u are interested, I know an agent. She is olso staying in Toa Payoh. In fact, she juz reno her hse mid of this year and she uses *****.

But hor, the device not cheap. I think the price has increased to under $2k.

Alamak ! If I dun know myself better, I would be very suspicious of myself. Must be giving sales pitch.

Edited by alister

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
No lah. Me only want to remove the bottom grilles. Looks like prison bars. Instead I will be fitting the horizontal ones like S_Pear.

oic...got grilles still safer for u la...

草莓梨 already welcomes anyone, who wants a feel of prison, to her home liao...LOL!

probably between 1-2pm cos morning got appt. go Queen or Tamp (very big, very far, very crowded, very a lot of things to see).. ;)

I think I will be going down to Queensway as I want to drop by Aik Leong to take a look at their electrical pricing.

Juz wanna thank TPCRC2 for writing an email to HDB to ask for free Sunday parking. Let's hope we get a favourable reply.

Appreciated.

P/S: btw I dun drive

I think I will be going down to Queensway as I want to drop by Aik Leong to take a look at their electrical pricing.

ok..dunno we c*ck eye or wat..we only found a hong liang @ blk 123..also sells electrical..but can't find aik leong.. ;)

yeah i think its a great idea to hold it at the void deck then we can all have fun together. it can be "horizon flea market" held once a month!! ;)

HI Central Horizon,

Look like I have 4 to 5 customer liao, those who interested on "Horizon Flea Market' please e-mail to tpcrc2@gmail.com, We will plan on second Sunday of Jan 08 how about that, just two week before CNY to clear you barang barang. Any objection on the date?

Before that we need to get permit from TC once the date is confirm.

Juz wanna thank TPCRC2 for writing an email to HDB to ask for free Sunday parking. Let's hope we get a favourable reply.

Appreciated.

P/S: btw I dun drive

Dear Alister,

Not to mention thanks, we do as much as possible but no promise. HDB Branch Office have replied and will looking into it liao.

Regards

probably between 1-2pm cos morning got appt. go Queen or Tamp (very big, very far, very crowded, very a lot of things to see).. :furious:

ok will confirm the timing with u guys tomoro again... maybe we pm each other tonight?? confirmed going is alister, ms white and s_pear??

ok..dunno we c*ck eye or wat..we only found a hong liang @ blk 123..also sells electrical..but can't find aik leong.. ;)

hey 白小姐/ 白雪公主, aik leong is at 121~~!

oic...got grilles still safer for u la...

草莓梨 already welcomes anyone, who wants a feel of prison, to her home liao...LOL!

hahahaha true... anyone who wants to sit in prison, pls come to my hse!! but thank God i din go and put in my living and mbr.... if not i will be super duper sad!!

HI Central Horizon,

Look like I have 4 to 5 customer liao, those who interested on "Horizon Flea Market' please e-mail to tpcrc2@gmail.com, We will plan on second Sunday of Jan 08 how about that, just two week before CNY to clear you barang barang. Any objection on the date?

Before that we need to get permit from TC once the date is confirm.

Dear Alister,

Not to mention thanks, we do as much as possible but no promise. HDB Branch Office have replied and will looking into it liao.

Regards

TPCRC2, may i confirm where the flea market will be held? in front of library? under our void deck or????????will it be too rush for 2 weeks before cny then clear things? btw, is it ok for schools to set up stalls too?

Anyone heard of Diamond water. Me using for the past 1 1/2 yrs. You couldn't believe the amount of rust in our pipes. The next time I take out the filters to wash, I will take a picture of b4 & after. U will be shock !

It's good for drinking straight from the device. No need to boil water. Takes away water taste as well.

Me NOT selling the device. Juz wanna share to let people be aware.

If u are interested, I know an agent. She is olso staying in Toa Payoh. In fact, she juz reno her hse mid of this year and she uses *****.

But hor, the device not cheap. I think the price has increased to under $2k.

Alamak ! If I dun know myself better, I would be very suspicious of myself. Must be giving sales pitch.

hihi alister, i have heard of diamond water before, but my pils dun buy into these things lei... sighz.... are u going to install this in ur new hse??

wah, so havoc after 1 night....

i've heard of diamond water, but my mum is using another brand of water purifier...

but i intend to get diamond water purifier also...dunno is gimmick or what, but like the idea of having drinking water direct from the tap...save the gas or electricity to boil so much water also...

alister, maybe when i move in, i take the contact from you ok??? wahaha...

:bangwall:

morn to all my beloved new neigbhours... i'll be collecting my keys soon next week!:furious::bangwall:

so happi happi....:curse:! Need to buy "wang lai" to roll in my new house liao... wuhahah....! :bangwall:

But i've not decided which ID to sign with yet... it's still a headache... :curse:

hihi alister, i have heard of diamond water before, but my pils dun buy into these things lei... sighz.... are u going to install this in ur new hse??

Yes, actually it's already installed in my current hse. I will bring over as I have already paid up for it by installment. Only have to take note you will have to replace the filter - sometimes once a yr, others once every 2 yrs. Depending on the filter. There are a total of 6 filters.

Let me take pictures of it and maybe it will convince your pil.

ok will confirm the timing with u guys tomoro again... maybe we pm each other tonight?? confirmed going is alister, ms white and s_pear??

Hey! I want to go too! Pls sms me the time and location! I think the Tampines one's quite good... My son loves that place...(^_^)

But hor, can dun be so early? I wanna sleep in... Not much chance to sleep in during weekdays (working ) and weekends(son's enrichment classes). So must sleep lots on PHs! (^_^) :bangwall:

wah, so havoc after 1 night....

i've heard of diamond water, but my mum is using another brand of water purifier...

but i intend to get diamond water purifier also...dunno is gimmick or what, but like the idea of having drinking water direct from the tap...save the gas or electricity to boil so much water also...

alister, maybe when i move in, i take the contact from you ok??? wahaha...

:curse:

Sure. I will check on the promotion and let you know.

morn to all my beloved new neigbhours... i'll be collecting my keys soon next week!:furious::bangwall:

so happi happi....:curse:! Need to buy "wang lai" to roll in my new house liao... wuhahah....! :bangwall:

But i've not decided which ID to sign with yet... it's still a headache... :curse:

Hi ebing, congrats !

I understand how you feel. Seeing one by one of the neighbours collecting keys but all you can do is wait & wait.

I think the reality will hit you once you actually open the door to your unit. Then it's time to shop, shop & shop until wallet broke. :fire:

I think the reality will hit you once you actually open the door to your unit. Then it's time to shop, shop & shop until wallet broke. :bangwall:

You are sure right about that...money has been flowing out like water for the past two months for me :bangwall::furious::curse:

For those who had already done up your toilets' bi-fold doors, may I clarify did you remove the existing metal door frame? HDB confirmed with my ID that it cannot be removed as they said that by doing so, they are afraid that it might destroy the water proofing inside. Anyone have the same problem?

Hence we have to mount the aluminium frame to the existing metal frame.

They are installing the door frames soon. Please advise... Many Thanks!

Hi Almonddust,

I could be wrong, but I remember reading the renovation manuals that the frames can be removed but must use a blowtorch to cut out the frames rather than to hack....something like that. For my case, I am not quite sure what actually happened. It appeared that HDB asked my renovator to stop hacking the frames initially when they first started at the early part of my renovation. Then the half-hacked frames were left alone for a long time. My ID said that the have to ask the PE to submit an assessment before they can continue to hack. This item is included the same PE assessment for the hacking of the bedroom wall. Then finally the PE endorsement and HDB's response came, and they continued to hack off the frame completely. Now my toilet entrances are completely naked :bangwall::bangwall::furious: !

Hi Almonddust,

I could be wrong, but I remember reading the renovation manuals that the frames can be removed but must use a blowtorch to cut out the frames rather than to hack....something like that. For my case, I am not quite sure what actually happened. It appeared that HDB asked my renovator to stop hacking the frames initially when they first started at the early part of my renovation. Then the half-hacked frames were left alone for a long time. My ID said that the have to ask the PE to submit an assessment before they can continue to hack. This item is included the same PE assessment for the hacking of the bedroom wall. Then finally the PE endorsement and HDB's response came, and they continued to hack off the frame completely. Now my toilet entrances are completely naked :bangwall::bangwall::furious: !

Thanks for sharing your experience! We will feedback this to our ID & HDB and hopefully we can do as planned to hack off the toilet door frames.