Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

yup, then confirmed it's the same liao. hers has already been delivered. good choice! :) stainless steel legs look better than the other. erm...if you want "child friendly", round table? it's very difficult to have everything "child friendly" cos...it's very hard to explain lah! :P their coffee table not bad too...but we were looking for one that's slimmer...the design we like is rather broad.

oh, aiyah! it's very weird to see all the heads poking in but nobody's coming in. hahaha! also, paiseh couldn't really talk to you cos was in a discussion with ID. btw, ur mum and u look quite alike. :) when's ur reno starting?

Reno shld kick off early Dec. Will be selecting the colours this evening :thumbs up:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
The Rinnai hob & hood sales at Citygas showroom ground floor (PUB - beside Somerset MRT)

Hi all

Citygas showroom called me up this morning to inform me they have 10% disc on Rinnai hob & hood. Will be running for 2 mths.

City Gas Gallery

Tel: 6586 8865 / 6586 8866

Operation Hours :

Monday – Friday : 8:30am to 6pm

Saturday : 8:30am to 1pm

Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays

Hi all

Citygas showroom called me up this morning to inform me they have 10% disc on Rinnai hob & hood. Will be running for 2 mths.

City Gas Gallery

Tel: 6586 8865 / 6586 8866

Operation Hours :

Monday – Friday : 8:30am to 6pm

Saturday : 8:30am to 1pm

Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays

Hi Alister, thank you for informing us on the promo. I just came back from the gallery, the offer is irresistable! :) The price is better than Asia Excel :thumbs up: Confirmed a set of Rinnai hob & hood, and the auntie is nice enough to assist me in getting the ariston heater. :P

Hi Alister, thank you for informing us on the promo. I just came back from the gallery, the offer is irresistable! :) The price is better than Asia Excel :thumbs up: Confirmed a set of Rinnai hob & hood, and the auntie is nice enough to assist me in getting the ariston heater. :P

Hi droplets,

Wat is the model tat you are taking for the hob and hood and the price?

Thks :)

thks for ur info!:notti::notti:

the management fee if u find a agent not frm bank will be ard 3% but if u find someone frm bank it may cost u like abt 5%.

ya do this is like a cushion for emergencies once read frm a paper is because "HBB concessionary rate loan and the CPF OA pays 2.5% interest. The difference is juz abt $1 per year for every $1k of the home loan. This is wat u save when u use your CPF money to pay down ur home loan.Think of it as home-made insurance against defaulting on ur home loan."

but if u want to made this move rem to leave some extra like abt 1 month installment & the insurance payment balance+ the rest of ur downpayment in ur OA. :)

hi all... to clarify on the bank's charge on CPF unit trust investment... it is not 5%.. it had been standardised at 3% for banks or agent...

It's been 3 weeks since I submitted my loan letter. Should I start chasing HDB?

I think you can try calling the loan dept and ask if they have received/approved your loan application form.

If approved, you may then chase (email) your Sales officer for the key release.

It's been 3 weeks since I submitted my loan letter. Should I start chasing HDB?

ya... u should call them... i called them before i submit mine (initial intention is to clarify some doubts)... i then ask when can i expect to collect the keys and the officer say she will help to indicate on my file that's it's urgent... True enough, 1 week aft i submit my application, i'm informed to collect keys... hehe... Guess what? on the key collection day, i saw a sticker with "urgent" on the front of the my file...

so, try to call them as ask them to expedite lah... no harm calling mah... !!

hmm don think i got the dining set as s_pear as i just managed to get one super slim size one. the one thing me and hubby really need is SPACE in the house! haha

also i remember we had a discussion here abt the cost incurred to do up the common toilet? wat was the price range to do the floor n tiles? cos i din wanted to do any in the beginning but now super tempted to do after seeing the 'niceness' of my mbr toilet. i was quoted $1400. is this price ok?

i went to my frd's hse today. everything is WHITE! o sooo nice. think if ms white has the house all white, cannot see her liao. hahaha.. (just joking) hmm now again tempted to do all white cabinets and white walls..

how's everybody's reno getting along? now im waiting for HDB screeding. super long. also for aircon piping how u all doing? my one like cannot conceal. haiz..

Thank you Ms_White and Strawberry_Pear for letting us view their beautiful house during the weekend. Nice house, nice owners and not forgetting nice visitors too :dunno:

hmm don think i got the dining set as s_pear as i just managed to get one super slim size one. the one thing me and hubby really need is SPACE in the house! haha

also i remember we had a discussion here abt the cost incurred to do up the common toilet? wat was the price range to do the floor n tiles? cos i din wanted to do any in the beginning but now super tempted to do after seeing the 'niceness' of my mbr toilet. i was quoted $1400. is this price ok?

i went to my frd's hse today. everything is WHITE! o sooo nice. think if ms white has the house all white, cannot see her liao. hahaha.. (just joking) hmm now again tempted to do all white cabinets and white walls..

how's everybody's reno getting along? now im waiting for HDB screeding. super long. also for aircon piping how u all doing? my one like cannot conceal. haiz..

*knock josephine's head* !!

$1400 is quite reasonable. all white very hard to maintain leh. look at me, i've to maintain myself until siao! hahahaha! kidding~

if u dun mind cleaning and polishing, white is definitely beautiful. but if u dun have the determination to clean your ENTIRE hse every week, one of my friend's friend actually does that to keep the white white, would advise u not to. super shiong...

how's ur air-con ah? a lot of visable trunking ah?? i'm doing mine this Sat...

which reminds me, zanie98 & s_pear...i can't meet u ladies for the appt liao lah! i've to be around when they do trunking... :(

Thank you Ms_White <u're most welcome> and Strawberry_Pear for letting us view their beautiful house <thank you! :P > during the weekend. Nice house <making me blush! hahaha!:P>, nice owners <indeed, without doubt!!!>and not forgetting nice visitors <sushibabe, yes. you...hmmm...not bad lah! !! >too !!
Reno shld kick off early Dec. Will be selecting the colours this evening :P

did u have fun today? hehe! i think u will cos we're enjoying our reno process cum WINDOW shopping...lol! :P

aiyo...how come suddenly i read my nickname??? :P

btw, can i just check if any of you going to use alumix system for wardrobe??? that day i went to strawberry_pear's house, i see the wardrobe is the custom-made kind but it's not what i wanted...because the area for the wardrobe in my mbr has that square aircon window so if it's better for me to use alumix kind of wardrobe because it uses the wall as its backing and the floor will be the floor in the mbr...in short, they just install the poles, shelves and doors...it can save me space and at least i can make use of the space at the stupid aircon window too...if i do a normal wardrobe, i can't cover the aircon window, thus, i will need to have a smaller wardrobe....

i dunno if anyone can understand what i wanna say anot....hahaha...

anyway, do IDs do alumix kind of wardrobe???

i'm also thinking not to do any hacking already....squeezy than let it be la....now thinking just squeeze the bed and wardrobe in the mbr...the next room will be a study room and entertainment room, will only custom make a suspended study table and top cabinets....so if next time if wanna transform into a bedroom, it's still possible....

headache ar~~~