Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

The problem is not with the heater but the long pipes. I have the same problem with my 30L Ariston Electric Heater. The fastest way to get hot water is to switch the mixer tap fully to HOT and run until the warm water come out, only then do you adjust the temperature.

But there is still a difference between storage heater and gas heater. Storage heater, as the name implies heats and store the water. From my current experience, if I heat the water up in the morning and then off it for the rest of the day, I can still get warm water in the evening without having to turn on the heater again. But gas heater will have to be on everytime you need hot water. The storage heater is also noiseless too...just my two cents...

yalor, for gas heater, we need to heat up the water everytime we want to use.. wat abt instant heater? i remember reading somewhere we cant install in our toilet due to dunno wat? is this so?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
yalor, for gas heater, we need to heat up the water everytime we want to use.. wat abt instant heater? i remember reading somewhere we cant install in our toilet due to dunno wat? is this so?

Hi, if u are looking for heater, you might want to check out multipoint.. It is like an instant heater ... but can used for multipoint ( as in 2 toilets n kitchen)... i am considering that too .... but as I havent tested it myself... I cannot comment much... very little info abt multipoint too..... however, a few salesman told me it is quite good... dunno why it is not popular... :unsure:

Hi Shivan,

Thanks for the update.. :) I will be off this thursday, as HDB will be coming to evaluate my existing flat, after that I will go down and take a peek.. :unsure:

Btw is there any major defect for my flat? :good:

I only remembered the word gap appearing on 2 of the defects. Think it is like the gap between something is too big ... :P

I only remembered the word gap appearing on 2 of the defects. Think it is like the gap between something is too big ... :good:

hopefully they fixed the whatever big gap.. :) . Hopefully can take the lift up tomorrow, any maybe take a photo of the defect list.. :P

btw have you found an ID\contractor to renovate your flat?

:unsure:

Hi all,

any more feedback regarding the price of b1um hinges? Do share if you know the price, thanks.

hi..the blum hinges cost approx $13 for 3rd generation which is clip top hinges and approx $3 for 1st and 2nd generation clip on and screw on hinges...

i have yet to use blum system but will be using blum (hinges and drawers) for my kitchen...reno will only start after cinese new year.

Hi all

Have not contributed for a while as I am now busy with a new member to my family & moving hse soon.

So now I am juz contribute a photo.

dsc00006xm3.th.jpg

Hi all

Have not contributed for a while as I am now busy with a new member to my family & moving hse soon.

dsc00006xm3.th.jpg

Haha.. Thanks.. at least I can see my flat, as the picture is showing the flat facing Bishan side :furious:

hi..the blum hinges cost approx $13 for 3rd generation which is clip top hinges and approx $3 for 1st and 2nd generation clip on and screw on hinges...

i have yet to use blum system but will be using blum (hinges and drawers) for my kitchen...reno will only start after cinese new year.

Hihi

My ID quoted me $50 per set of drawers using the blum system (supplying and installation). Is this price ok? Or overpriced? !!

Hihi

My ID quoted me $50 per set of drawers using the blum system (supplying and installation). Is this price ok? Or overpriced? :bangwall:

buy from ikea to save cost. i think what almonddust did is already pretty useful. =) will follow that method too.

Hi all

dsc00006xm3.th.jpg

Hi Alister,

Congrats again and welcome back! That photo is now priceless! Thanks for sharing :dancingqueen:

Hihi

My ID quoted me $50 per set of drawers using the blum system (supplying and installation). Is this price ok? Or overpriced? :dancingqueen:

are they giving you the blum drawers or just the runner for the drawer?

Need help...how much does a T5 light cost???

The cheapest i can find is from lightcraft, which cost $9 before gst. Another shop i went charge me $20+.. dunno why there is such a huge difference..

are they giving you the blum drawers or just the runner for the drawer?

Hmm... not to sure abt whether its the blum drawers/ just the runners. Will chk with ID again.... (^_^)

Hmm... not to sure abt whether its the blum drawers/ just the runners. Will chk with ID again.... (^_^)

Out of the main topic. Anyone here pay haulage direct to town council?

My ID said is $750 for 4-rm here since we do not hack anything.