Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

then.....jacky told me to open the bottle trap,

i saw cement, stones, debris..etc,

ID still asked me what I did to the basin

(i only used for 2 days for washing face)

should have let ID see what his workers poured into the basin.

those who are doing reno, pls remind ID to tell workers not to pour cement into basin, I told Id before but no use la.

so u better see as they work.

: I

You got another kaki here :notti: I also got a mj room which is the study / entertainment / mj / chapahlan room :rofl:

Good..now need to find 1 more leg.. :sport-smiley-004:

Hi all,

Any recommendation for good dentist in TPY?

Hi dracula,

If u dun mind, can i have ur 2 bedroom door?? I had a relative wanna reno her house.. but she is the "not so rich" type. Do you mind if I give ur door to her?? :unsure:

:yamseng:

Hi meowie,

only left 1 bedroom door left swing, toilet door left swing and toilet door right swing. If you want just let me know ah. When ready for collection will let u know again. I think the existing toilet door is the same as bedroom door right? Hmmm..... :dunno:

:D

Hi Meowie,

Tks to u & Meepok-Babymaro for showing me ur houses. :dancingqueen:

Paiseh, when my kitchen ppl cal 2say they're done & tat I shud return 2lock up hse.. Meepok so kind, quickly show me rest of hse, kam xia!

Wat carpet?? ..I got two hsehold deliveries tmr, one is 2-5pm (hv asked them to call me an hr b4 arrivin), can see carpet if u ppl stil ard by then?

Meowie, u very da Fast ah! I step outta my flat & u oredi in my neighbor's hse : ) when I hadn't even met them earlier cos they jus started reno.

Hi Hana79,

You're most welcomed! Thanks for showing us your place too... got Jacuzzi shiok sia!

The carpet is those nice to touch kind, not very furry, quite comfy. Supposedly from Japan. Got it from a shop in Joo Chiat, reasonable pricing and good service. Just let me know if you wanna see the carpet... we should be around most weekday evenings and longer during the weekend.

meepok

Hi all,

Any recommendation for good dentist in TPY?

Hi meowie,

I think there's a dentist below 79C or 79D... corner unit... babymaro said the dentist quite handsome... looks abit like that HK actor Tao Dayu... only abit on the chubbier side :sport-smiley-003:

Not sure if he's good though... I got recommend like never recommend like that hor?? :dancingqueen:

On the same note... there's a new ID studio just opened along the same row of shops below 79... not sure about the name yet cos didn't see any signage :dunno:

hi hi,

TV question. sounds dumb.

I know this has been discussed before, can't seem to find the thread.

may i know do I need to call up starhub for activate cable TV if I do not intend to subscribe to scv?

any activation fee involved? heard from some that it can be waive off?

any idea?

hi shivan,

You are also from Blk A right? Can I kpo your unit on sat? :)

Hi coco!

I would like to kpo your unit too! Only manage to see from the outside, saw that you hack away the wall between the kitchen and the hall... :good: If I have done that as well, would have lots of options to play with but my wife didn't want to :bleah:

Anyway, this Sat is not good for me cos I have a company bowling competition in the afternoon. :P Anyone bowls here?

Sun will be better :thumbs up:

Hey meowie49,

- how's ur reno? lokin 4ward ur blog updates leh.

- heard dat ur carpentry team not bad. who's coordinating all e carpentry works?

- wen can i go kpo kpo?

- can i hav e contacts & info of e carpentry team? (may wana ngage them 4 my reno) :notti:

:rolleyes:

jacky,

u patient abit hor... i am very busy these days le... (fall sick also)... have to rush to move in on the 15th... Maybe after that I invite u all over? :notti:

Alternatively, I will be there tomorrow whole day coz my TV guy coming... u can pop by.. :D

Think u see the workmanship n see u like a not first... hehe u seem the very "HIGH EXPECTATION" one... so, u see for urself first wor... If u like, I can give u contact.

I also want to kpo kpo.. :notti::notti:

Saw your blog that you got a mahjong room..got kaki liao..or sometime if i not enough table, can I borrow yours?? :notti::P

Redwyrm,

U are most welcome too :D

Ey... I am also mahjong siao... "san que yi" remember to call me.... :notti::notti:

Hi meowie,

only left 1 bedroom door left swing, toilet door left swing and toilet door right swing. If you want just let me know ah. When ready for collection will let u know again. I think the existing toilet door is the same as bedroom door right? Hmmm..... :dunno:

:D

Hi dracula,

yah.. i need a bedroom door.. Thanks ar... Just 1 will do... I have 2 spare toilet door in my unit now... they will take those 2 first... when urs is ready, let me know hor... gam xia gam xia... :yamseng:

Hi meowie,

I think there's a dentist below 79C or 79D... corner unit... babymaro said the dentist quite handsome... looks abit like that HK actor Tao Dayu... only abit on the chubbier side :sport-smiley-003:

Not sure if he's good though... I got recommend like never recommend like that hor?? :dancingqueen:

On the same note... there's a new ID studio just opened along the same row of shops below 79... not sure about the name yet cos didn't see any signage :dunno:

Dang... hahaha ... handsome no use.. coz is my hubby going dentist.. not me... hahaha :P:P

Hi coco!

I would like to kpo your unit too! Only manage to see from the outside, saw that you hack away the wall between the kitchen and the hall... :good: If I have done that as well, would have lots of options to play with but my wife didn't want to :bleah:

Anyway, this Sat is not good for me cos I have a company bowling competition in the afternoon. :P Anyone bowls here?

"Hand up".... Me n my hubby bowls too... heheh learning hook now.. but still GNS... :notti::notti:

wah... i love Blk 79 sia.. havent move in so many kakis le... Got bowling kakis... Got mahjong kakis.... Got "walk the dog" kakis.... ohhh... so happening... :notti::notti:

You got another kaki here :notti: I also got a mj room which is the study / entertainment / mj / chapahlan room :rofl:

Hi Shivan,

You like MJ i also like mj maybe we can play one day. :yamseng:

Allinthehead

Hi coco!

I also bowl but just a casual bowler.. :notti:

Hi Shivan,

You like MJ i also like mj maybe we can play one day. :yamseng:

Allinthehead

So many mj kakis in Blk 79! Can open Blk 79 mj club. Should consolidate a list of mj kakis here so that in the event if short of kaki just refer to the list and call for immediate backup! hahaha :sport-smiley-004:

"Hand up".... Me n my hubby bowls too... heheh learning hook now.. but still GNS... :notti::notti:

wah... i love Blk 79 sia.. havent move in so many kakis le... Got bowling kakis... Got mahjong kakis.... Got "walk the dog" kakis.... ohhh... so happening... :notti::notti:

me bowl 2 but so long never bowl.

meowie, after u shifted in can organise liao :notti:

I also bowl but just a casual bowler.. :notti:

I'm also a casual bowler :notti: just that my company is short of bowlers for the competition so join for fun loh :D

Dear all BLK 79 kakis,

I new to the forum. I will be shifting in this weekend. the work done by my ID was not up to my standard, he had oversell himself a lot (lesson learnt). he is also one of those smart alex and decide for you which turn out to be bad. You will all see him as he just open a shop downstair.

Beware those that still looking for a ID, try to avoid him. happy staying. :bath: