Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Not pro lah... I'm always the donor whenever I play with either friends or family members...hahaha :bangwall:

So play with me if you want extra cash... :rofl:

Hi All,

Let plan for a seesion one day!

:sport-smiley-003:

Allinthehead

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi neighbours .

I'm a newbie to this forum .. My house is at 79C ... Reno to start on the 13 May...

Any 1 has recommendation on the brand of hobs ?

Don't worry.. tell your wife me old uncle here... :sport-smiley-018:

Dunno the shop downstair selling mj set cheap or not..hmm..

Ok at least got uncle accompany i safe :D

Hi neighbours .

I'm a newbie to this forum .. My house is at 79C ... Reno to start on the 13 May...

Hi, you are also from feb bi-monthly? :D

Depends on your budget leh. There are quite a few around.

I myself gonna get Cuizino, no $$ already. Anyway i cook less and its mainly for display only :notti:

I went to Bellari and was :jawdrop:

Good sales ppl there. Especially the guy if u happen to drop by there.

:yamseng:

Edited by Dracula

Hi all,

1 forumer called me regarding her problem. She is closed to handover le.. However, her whole floor are full of scratches and even her bedroom floor laminate have scratches... hmmm.. Do u all think the ID should change for her?? I also dunno how to advise her... anyone?? (Sincerely I feel it is hard for her to fight for changing whole flooring and laminates.... What do u ppl think??)

Yes, shld change!! Irresponsible ID, did not monitor the renovation and play PSP at office. :P

Wah..her case is those extreme kind. If final payment is paid, then it is kinda drag and drag situation. If not can hold on to payment and fight to the end. The most i get is ID workers did not take care of the laminates during handing of tools. They just simply put the drills and etc lah on the laminates..At least put a cardboard or cloth mah..Lucky i was still holding on to the last payment and die die insist he change the laminate which we did.

Not pro lah... I'm always the donor whenever I play with either friends or family members...hahaha :bangwall:

So play with me if you want extra cash... :rofl:

hmmm... i sense some hidden meaning here.... do u mean "please play with me.. coz i need extra cash" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hi neighbours .

I am using Bellari.. hehe... but havent move in la... look nice :D

and yes.. i love their service... :notti::notti:

Yes, shld change!! Irresponsible ID, did not monitor the renovation and play PSP at office.

Wah..her case is those extreme kind. If final payment is paid, then it is kinda drag and drag situation. If not can hold on to payment and fight to the end. The most i get is ID workers did not take care of the laminates during handing of tools. They just simply put the drills and etc lah on the laminates..At least put a cardboard or cloth mah..Lucky i was still holding on to the last payment and die die insist he change the laminate which we did.

So u manage to change ur laminates floor ar?? hmm tomorrow i will go to her place look see look see... :D

hope it is not too bad ...

Edited by meowie49

Going to buy another new set for my new house!! Huat Ah!! :notti::notti:

WAhhaha...we got ours last week, sponsorship from my hubby godmum !! black color tiles somemore...my first time using black tiles also...excited to open shop the tiles leh.. :notti::notti:

Everybody HUAT AH !!!

Don't worry.. tell your wife me old uncle here... :sport-smiley-018:

Dunno the shop downstair selling mj set cheap or not..hmm..

Eh..we went to check the price...very expensive leh...chinatown cheaper

WAhhaha...we got ours last week, sponsorship from my hubby godmum !! black color tiles somemore...my first time using black tiles also...excited to open shop the tiles leh.. :notti::notti:

Everybody HUAT AH !!!

wow black tiles - so stylo malo :notti:

btw anyone got mj table tat can auto-wash one? :sport-smiley-004:

Everybody HUAT AH !!!

Which part of chinatown? People's Park Complex?

Hi Neighbours....

In case ur wondering...im the one with the scratches problem...hehe..thanks Meowie for asking on my behalf...

Im close to handover and things start to turn out really bad...frustrating...in fact i argued with my designer abt this...im still holding on to the final payment...

Im not sure if im too 'difficult' or petty over the scratches issues but i felt that ive not moved in yet so why shld i accept those scratches when it can be prevented from the start...the workers did not care abt the tiles but i do coz we are paying for it!!

According to them they changed some of the tiles already but i still see a lot of scratches...my living room tiles is off white glossy so the scratches are more visible under light reflection...as for the laminates i can use my nails and feel the deep scratches...

and i felt that the final paint job is not that gd either but im not sure if this is standard or what is the standard.

the designer rectified the wardrobe door and tho its better im not sure if it us acceptable coz i have a 50/50 feeling that its not rite....haiz...headache!!

moral of story: u either have headache and frustration at the beginning of reno or middle or towards end....

u got pm.

thanks redcrystal. got it done today. 5 knocks and the hinge just come out. also the hinges are rusty :jawdrop:

Hi coco!

I would like to kpo your unit too! Only manage to see from the outside, saw that you hack away the wall between the kitchen and the hall... :good: If I have done that as well, would have lots of options to play with but my wife didn't want to :bleah:

Anyway, this Sat is not good for me cos I have a company bowling competition in the afternoon. :P Anyone bowls here?

Sun will be better :thumbs up:

ya, hacked off the wall as we relocate the kitchen entrance :) what stage is your reno at now?

I seldom go over on sun cos the contractor is not working ma. can pm me your hp so that i can sms you when i go over on sun.

Hi Neighbours....

In case ur wondering...im the one with the scratches problem...hehe..thanks Meowie for asking on my behalf...

Im close to handover and things start to turn out really bad...frustrating...in fact i argued with my designer abt this...im still holding on to the final payment...

Im not sure if im too 'difficult' or petty over the scratches issues but i felt that ive not moved in yet so why shld i accept those scratches when it can be prevented from the start...the workers did not care abt the tiles but i do coz we are paying for it!!

According to them they changed some of the tiles already but i still see a lot of scratches...my living room tiles is off white glossy so the scratches are more visible under light reflection...as for the laminates i can use my nails and feel the deep scratches...

and i felt that the final paint job is not that gd either but im not sure if this is standard or what is the standard.

the designer rectified the wardrobe door and tho its better im not sure if it us acceptable coz i have a 50/50 feeling that its not rite....haiz...headache!!

moral of story: u either have headache and frustration at the beginning of reno or middle or towards end....

Hi Liana,

If I am you, I will insist for the changes to be made. Unless there are carpentry e.g. wardrobe on the affected floorboard, then I just have to close both eyes.

Even there are protection during reno, there will bound to have scratches. Mine has scratches on a few pieces and ID said he will change them for me later. If you can afford and not in a hurry to move in, just hold on the last payment and buy the time. Usually ID wants to finish the project on hand and hand over faster so that they can earn faster. The longer the reno drags, the more loss they make.

jacky,

u patient abit hor... i am very busy these days le... (fall sick also)... have to rush to move in on the 15th... Maybe after that I invite u all over? :notti:

Alternatively, I will be there tomorrow whole day coz my TV guy coming... u can pop by.. :D

Think u see the workmanship n see u like a not first... hehe u seem the very "HIGH EXPECTATION" one... so, u see for urself first wor... If u like, I can give u contact.

Redwyrm,

U are most welcome too :D

Ey... I am also mahjong siao... "san que yi" remember to call me.... :notti::notti:

Hi dracula,

yah.. i need a bedroom door.. Thanks ar... Just 1 will do... I have 2 spare toilet door in my unit now... they will take those 2 first... when urs is ready, let me know hor... gam xia gam xia... :yamseng:

Dang... hahaha ... handsome no use.. coz is my hubby going dentist.. not me... hahaha :P:P

"Hand up".... Me n my hubby bowls too... heheh learning hook now.. but still GNS... :notti::notti:

wah... i love Blk 79 sia.. havent move in so many kakis le... Got bowling kakis... Got mahjong kakis.... Got "walk the dog" kakis.... ohhh... so happening... :notti::notti:

Hi all,

U all have another MJ & bowling khaki in me. :D

However, i won't be in singapore later this week till end May becos i'm going for my overseas reservist training. Maybe can count me in when i am back.

jacky,

u patient abit hor... i am very busy these days le... (fall sick also)... have to rush to move in on the 15th... Maybe after that I invite u all over? :notti:

Alternatively, I will be there tomorrow whole day coz my TV guy coming... u can pop by.. :D

Think u see the workmanship n see u like a not first... hehe u seem the very "HIGH EXPECTATION" one... so, u see for urself first wor... If u like, I can give u contact.

Hey meowie49,

- y u say i e 'high expectation' 1 leh?

- u havnt even si my rusty face, hear my coarse voice lei?

- mayb loh, wait i si ur reno liao, say dis no gd dat no gd, wait u 'gei sim'.

- heard u 2day on MC. 2mr can date u? Haha, date 2 si ur reno not u lah.

:bleah:

Hi all,

1 forumer called me regarding her problem. She is closed to handover le.. However, her whole floor are full of scratches and even her bedroom floor laminate have scratches... hmmm.. Do u all think the ID should change for her?? I also dunno how to advise her... anyone?? (Sincerely I feel it is hard for her to fight for changing whole flooring and laminates.... What do u ppl think??)

yeah... no problem :D

Hey,

- wen she call u & tell u her unhappiness regarding e 'carelessness', basically, deep in her heart, she oleady noes dat she does not wan 2 accept it.

- its a matter of how 2 make known 2 her ID & demand 2 rectify e 'defects'.

- dis is y e progressive payments scheme is very important.

- if she had outstanding payments, she can rightfully hold-on e payments til e 'defects' r rectified 2 a reasonable & satisfactory condition.

- if she had fully paid e payments, she olso can rightfully demand 4 rectification of defects 2 a reasonable & satisfactory condition.

- wats her outstanding works & payments rite now?

- is she dealing with e ID alone? wats her family members gona do abt it?

- if she needs ppl 2 go kpo & chit chat with her ID, can invite neighbours here. Many helpful 1s in 79.

- y dun i go kpo ur hm 2mr. Then u jio more ppl, we go see hers, ask her 2 jio her ID, then we go audit her hm. Then we can chit chat wif her ID. How?

:notti:

Dear all BLK 79 kakis,

I new to the forum. I will be shifting in this weekend. the work done by my ID was not up to my standard, he had oversell himself a lot (lesson learnt). he is also one of those smart alex and decide for you which turn out to be bad. You will all see him as he just open a shop downstair.

Beware those that still looking for a ID, try to avoid him. happy staying. :bath:

Hey speedmover,

welcome 2 Renotalk Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis thread.

My pt of view ->

- 2 succeed in sales line, 1 needs 2 b confident.

- 2 solve a problem by making own decision w/o client acknowledge, is initiative.

- 2 hav ID achieve 1 desire standard, 1 have 2 make known 2 e ID b4hand.

- 2 accumulate many a unhappy clients & customers, 1 wont b able 2 branch out or set up branches.

- i believe there r miscommunication during e process of ur reno.

- i feels dat 'smart is enough' but 'not 2 b 2 smart'.

- wats e shop name? ID/contractor who?

- wats ur unit no.? show us wats e low std lah. Everybody standard differs mah.

:rolleyes:

Hi neighbours .

Hey mizeon,

welcome to Renotalk, Toa payoh Blk 79 Kakis thread.

- depends on ur preference in terms of design & price.

- functions? haha, all brands work e same.

- eg. Teka, Rinnai, Cuizino, Ariston...

- if u r lookin at e 1st brand i'v mentioned, i can intro u 2 get at discounted price.

- if u r lookin at e 2nd brand i'v mentioned, Citygas is havin promo now.

:idea: