Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

When can we go and kpo?? :notti:

Maybe on Sun? You can come and give me comments on things which u all think is not done right cos next week will be defects rectification week. My ID is working on a very tight timeline cos I told him I'm shifting next Sat. He has to finish up everything by then. :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Maybe on Sun? You can come and give me comments on things which u all think is not done right cos next week will be defects rectification week. My ID is working on a very tight timeline cos I told him I'm shifting next Sat. He has to finish up everything by then. :notti:

Ok. We will be staying there over the weekend..do let me know your convenient timing.. :sport-smiley-018:

Hi neighbours...

Ive sent the pics and info to all who PM me...hope u all received the pic and contact...if u didnt pls drop me another msg...is the pic too small??

how is it? looks better than the silver plastic look like metal thingy...? hehe..is it expensive or reasonable..? juz wanna make sure i got a gd price for it... :notti:

I forgot the actual name. the solution is for grout whitening and protection. I bought it at home fix around $17.

Thanks Thanks =)

Thanks Redwyrm.

I think I will need the $3.50 grouting in his blog to fill up the holes if there is any.. :D

Thanks Liana for the email. :)

Think I need the $3.50 grouting too. just in case....

Hi Neighbours!!

Anyone interested to replace the ugly metal thingy in the bathrooms which is the boxed up box to cover the piping then underneath theres a metal piece -- i dun know what its called or how to describe it. I have changed it to acrylic panel...

those interested can drop by my unit to take a look then i can pass contact or pm me ur email add i can email you the picture to let u see how it looks....sorry i didnt post pic here coz i forgotten how to ....

looks much better after replacement...and its cheap!! $29 or $32 for both toilets...i cant remember coz no receipt given so that they could waive the gst..hehe...in fact its now like a light box!! :dancingqueen:

Hi Liana,

Can sms me contact oso, Tks.

Hi neighbours...

Ive sent the pics and info to all who PM me...hope u all received the pic and contact...if u didnt pls drop me another msg...is the pic too small??

how is it? looks better than the silver plastic look like metal thingy...? hehe..is it expensive or reasonable..? juz wanna make sure i got a gd price for it... :notti:

Thanks Liana for the picts. I got it the first time round actually - it went to into spam mail.

The pic is alright and it looks much better than the one HDB gave us. =)

Ya saw yours and someone else's that was plastered. I am terrified of lizards :jawdrop: so HB said it's a good idea to do either.

Hi,

Anyone here got solution so tis pest can stay away frm our hses?

I remember reading abt some hsehold solution (non-chemical) but forgot wat now.

BTW, those frequency controlled plugs/electric gadget to deter insects, bugs.. any1 uses them & r they effectv?

Tks in advance!

Hi Dracula,

I think i should be the one who keep knocking your door to borrow this and that. Hahaha.

I can only lend you packet of maggie mee. :dancingqueen:

Babymaro2003

:yamseng:

Haha.... maggi mee also can lah :notti:

Babymaro, anyway are you affected by the smoke coming out of that chimney 24hrs? :unsure:

Hi,

BTW, those frequency controlled plugs/electric gadget to deter insects, bugs.. any1 uses them & r they effectv?

Tks in advance!

Hi Hana79,

I think Shieldtox has a new kind of insecticide spray specially formulated for lizards... but not cheap though... the other alternative is to get those sticky trap thingy from NTUC or provision shops... place them under tables or in corners where the lizards usually appear.

Been using them in my current place, so far quite effective, sometimes even catch cockroaches! But it may be a

bit of a scare for those who fear lizards to dispose of the used trap.

For cockroaches, I've been using those sticky traps from Daiso... equally effective too. They have similar trap/baits like that Combat but at cheaper price.

For mozzies, I'm using a combo of Antimos and those electrical soundwave gadget... not as effective... maybe mozzies have evolved to be immune to such stuffs liao?? :dunno:

I heard the better alternative to combat mozzies is to get those "blue lantern gadgets... it lures them into the light n zaps them to death! but a mess to clear up after the massacre!

Juz helping my sister's friend to ask around if anyone or heard of any neighbours wanting to rent out their room...

A malaysian couple with the wife pregant... need to shift by end of May :)

Do PM me if any

Many thks :yamseng:

Hi neighbours...

Thanks Liana

Got the pics. Its very clear. :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Just to check, if we wish to make, you have to bring down all the silver thingy?

How long it takes to make and cut the acrylic? :unsure:

My carpentry coming up. Going down this afternoon 4pm+-. Anyone want to kaypoh welcome but I think it'll be very dusty & messy.

Hi people

I have a guy colleague (Indo chinese) looking for a room to rent at our blk. He is a nice person, I have known him for one year plus & working in the same dept.

Pls let me know if you are interested in renting one room out.

Thanks

Hi,

Tks in advance!

Hi Hana79,

those roadside trees tat hv round, green fruits like apple.

used to pick fr the ground and put at hm, seems like lizard don't like the smell so will avoid yr hse.

but now don't seems to saw tat type of fruits along road.

i'm not afraid of lizard but their sh*ts hor cannot stand, sh*t everywhere.

another method i heard but not yet proven: egg shell.

put egg shell where they will appear.

try and let me know whether this method works.

for mozzies, especially if you hv young kids, put a few drops of medicated oil (eg ax brand) on the four corners of the mattress.

yr kids will not get bitten for tat nite.

above method tried and proven effective.

another method just came to know but yet to try: Listenine

ya, the mouthwash.

put the liquid in a spray bottle and spray the area but need to spray every few hours.

tink tis method good for outing.

happy testing.

:yamseng:

I heard the better alternative to combat mozzies is to get those "blue lantern gadgets... it lures them into the light n zaps them to death! but a mess to clear up after the massacre!

I have the "blue lantern of death" from old house. If anyone wants to borrow, I can lend out. :D