Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
- many of them at E had strike 4D by betting on their unit no.

When my turn har??? The number always jump until mad never open 'zhun zhun' leh :furious:

Maybe after tomorrow's 'grand opening' ceremony, this weekend will open 'zhun zhun' top prize :dunno:

Then can treat u eat the super duper zhi char hor fun with unlimited fried pork oil! :notti:

HUAT AH!

Hi Hana79,

those roadside trees tat hv round, green fruits like apple.

used to pick fr the ground and put at hm, seems like lizard don't like the smell so will avoid yr hse.

but now don't seems to saw tat type of fruits along road.

happy testing.

:yamseng:

- dat 1 is 'pong pong' tree.

- it belongs 2 tropical tree species

- e fruits do look like green apple.

- it is NOT EDIBLE

- e flowers r white in color.

- used 2 hear frm older generation, 1 wil becum dumb if were 2 eat e 'pong pong'.

- rats r afraid of it. Dunoe izit e smell or falling hazards.

- though it may hav its usefulnes, such s scaring off lizrards etc, personally, i find its kinda dangerous if 2 pick it up & put it at hm.

- reason is dat e innocent yound kids might mistaken it with real green apples.

- wat if they hav e bite wen adults r not around in e hse?

- though Not Edible, it is still e fruit.

- after sometime, it wil eventually rot & decompose.

:wacko:

thanks for your update, Jacky! the zi char stall is not bad in my opinion. can see the biz is quite good.

- base on my observation, most of e patrons there, r there for e zhichar stall.

- ya, e biz is kinda gd. i think its bcos 79'ers like mi, eats there olmost every nite.

:notti:

When my turn har??? The number always jump until mad never open 'zhun zhun' leh :furious:

Maybe after tomorrow's 'grand opening' ceremony, this weekend will open 'zhun zhun' top prize :dunno:

Then can treat u eat the super duper zhi char hor fun with unlimited fried pork oil! :notti:

HUAT AH!

- 2day is 15May2008, lunar is e 11th of 4th month.

- according 2 lunar calendar, e auspicious timings r

--> 1300 - 1500 hrs

--> 1500 - 1700 hrs

--> 1900 - 2100 hrs

- mayb u wana consider perform ur 'lu zhai' ceremony at ->

-- between 1300 - 1600 hrs at

-- 08 minute

-- 18 minute

-- 28 minute

-- 38 minute

-- 48 minute

-- 58 minute

-- between 2000 -2100 hrs at

-- same minutes s above but kinda late liao.

:idea:

Then i guess, very soon u will HUAT AH

:dancingqueen:

Edited by jaCKY777

hihi. whoa. tension kind of lock.-castle lock.

another thing to add: it has 2 key openings.

one inside and one outside.

Mr low will give u 5 keys after installation.

and also a warranty card.

10 yrs warranty. say pay for $12.80 a year is not too bad,

I used to have this big sturdy lock, not fixed into gate

but those hanging kind

but quite hard to open near the gate cos the opening is at the side.

that lock cost $60.

eh tension,

Mr Low gave us 6 keys leh...you sure you got only 5???

Anyone convenient to open their house on 19th May (next Monday)?

I will really like to see the works as I have no idea even how/where to start the whole reno process.

But I face a pretty tight deadline.

You can also read some of the more detailed reno blogs done by others (not mine). I think that can give you some idea too.

Just realised it's a PH. Maybe you can see if a house-hop is possible...

eh tension,

Mr Low gave us 6 keys leh...you sure you got only 5???

sushibabe,

wat's tat in yr avartar?

looks yummy :dribble:

u cook or got from outside stall?

thanks for your update, Jacky! the zi char stall is not bad in my opinion. can see the biz is quite good.

Hmmm...Haven't got time to log in for a while already...miss everybody.

Just want to say that I have been going to the FoodPark regularly for my breakfast for the past few weeks already. Must say that the standard of the Char Bee Hoon, Kuay Teow and Mee had improved quite a bit and they now taste a lot better than when they first started. Back then, the Bee Hoon is really dry and tasteless (as in really no taste!), now there is more texture and taste . The price is quite reasonable too:

1. Noodle = $1

2. Luncheon Meat =50 cents

3. Egg = 50cents

4. Sausage = 50cents

5. Big Fish Cake = $1

Note: above is my own deduction, never really asked him abou tthe unit price. Meaning, i could be wrong!

Sadly enough, there is alwasy no breakfast crowd in the morning and the cook was always shaking his head to me everytime I bought from him. Hope some of you guys can give some support as well, otherwise, I will also lose my breakfast spot if they decide not to do breakfast anymore!! Anyway, I will most probably be there at around 8.15am to 8.30am in the weekdays, hope to catch some of you there next time!

Hmmm...Haven't got time to log in for a while already...miss everybody.

Just want to say that I have been going to the FoodPark regularly for my breakfast for the past few weeks already. Must say that the standard of the Char Bee Hoon, Kuay Teow and Mee had improved quite a bit and they now taste a lot better than when they first started. Back then, the Bee Hoon is really dry and tasteless (as in really no taste!), now there is more texture and taste . The price is quite reasonable too:

1. Noodle = $1

2. Luncheon Meat =50 cents

3. Egg = 50cents

4. Sausage = 50cents

5. Big Fish Cake = $1

Note: above is my own deduction, never really asked him abou tthe unit price. Meaning, i could be wrong!

Sadly enough, there is alwasy no breakfast crowd in the morning and the cook was always shaking his head to me everytime I bought from him. Hope some of you guys can give some support as well, otherwise, I will also lose my breakfast spot if they decide not to do breakfast anymore!! Anyway, I will most probably be there at around 8.15am to 8.30am in the weekdays, hope to catch some of you there next time!

Hi gadgetman,

Long time no see ar. I m a breakfast person, u will definitely see me there around 730am. You will only see me but not my partner, he is a night owl. By the time he wake up, it's lunch time. Help me save breakfast $$$. hahaha :dancingqueen: .

I dont have time to eat there, will tapow to office. The fried beehoon from which store ar?

Babymaro2003

HUAT AH!

Haiz.... mine also came out twice in 2 months already but all jump one..... i am also waiting.... Hehe.... :notti:

Haiz.... mine also came out twice in 2 months already but all jump one..... i am also waiting.... Hehe.... :notti:

Hi Dracula,

Your unit number came out yesterday "horse ****". Anyhow jump lay. Got win?

Babymaro2003

Hi Dracula,

Babymaro2003

:sport-smiley-004:

Hi gadgetman,

Long time no see ar. I m a breakfast person, u will definitely see me there around 730am. You will only see me but not my partner, he is a night owl. By the time he wake up, it's lunch time. Help me save breakfast $$$. hahaha :dancingqueen: .

I dont have time to eat there, will tapow to office. The fried beehoon from which store ar?

Babymaro2003

Wow...7.30am is very early! I will still be getting ready to send my wife and boy to work and childcare at that time. The fried beehoon is of from the Chang Chen (Mixed Vege Rice stall). Not sure if they are ready by 7.30am though. What do you usually buy for breakfast anyway?

Wow...7.30am is very early! I will still be getting ready to send my wife and boy to work and childcare at that time. The fried beehoon is of from the Chang Chen (Mixed Vege Rice stall). Not sure if they are ready by 7.30am though. What do you usually buy for breakfast anyway?

Hi gadgetman,

I usually have fried bee hoon or loti for breakfast lor. Eat here and there also same same lay. Dont know still can eat what? hahaha.

Babymaro2003

Hi Dracula,

Babymaro2003

Tats why never buy loh.... must buy sys bet then shiok ah. if not buy ibet waste $$$ also ah. 24 "da" :notti:

Nvm.... my time will come.... 4D, Toto, Big Sweep all are welcome to visit me... Hehehe..... :bleah: