Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Guys,

Let me share my reno story with you. I was also looking for Reno Contractors some time ago and bumped up on this thread.

BBW passed me the contact of Iz and i got the quote from him along with 4 more ID companies.

Although Iz's quote was not cheapest among others my wife and I liked this guy as he was very much listening to our needs and he was down to hearth.

So, we decided to see the one of his work before signing up with him. So, one Saturday in June'10 he took us to see one of his work.

To be frank we do not even know what to look for in that house to decide the workmanship. So he was telling us what to look for and what all the things can go wrong.

Satisfied with his work we ended up signing the contract with him.

The renovation work went very well with some hick-ups which was beyond Iz's control.

I was disappointed then. But, understood and agreed for later hand over date when Iz explained to me what was the problem.

He did a nice job. You can see it yourself in my Reno T Blog.

Let me know if you need his contact.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi ashomech, i can't agree more with you about Iz. me and wifey also like him. he's very humble and down to earth.

was never pushy and always listen to our needs.

hi lhh, you can read up my feedback on him at my earlier post.

cheers

hi all, any kind soul can give me Iz's contact number?

need it urgently coz will be getting key in 2 wks time. will he take an urgent job??

many many many thanks all.

hi all, i've just received a pm saying that Iz very bz with other project and won't do up my place? Is it true?

can any1 who'e doing up their place verified this with Iz pls? the funny part was, this person give me some other contractor number and not Iz number.

will gladly appreciate if any of you can give me Iz number.

thanks peeps

hi mly77, i think its some of the phantom user trying to misled u. you can try ask Iz himself wether

he can take up your project or not.

btw all pm sent.

hi peeps, met up with Iz last night to finalise every details of my reno. He was at my place till 1am hehe.

Such a nice guy. Doing up my whole 4rm flat and it cost me a whooping $30k. There goes all the money.

Will start reno on the 14th Oct which is next Thursday. Can't wait to see my place transform.

Wish me good luck guys.

hi peeps, met up with Iz last night to finalise every details of my reno. He was at my place till 1am hehe.

Such a nice guy. Doing up my whole 4rm flat and it cost me a whooping $30k. There goes all the money.

Will start reno on the 14th Oct which is next Thursday. Can't wait to see my place transform.

Wish me good luck guys.

Hi,

All the very best for your renovation. Do start a reno-t blogchat and update the progress so that others can also benefit from this.

:)