Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gals_mama

Low's Hotel In Amk

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
so chiao. Mine too, 2 x 13, cool white.

My toliet, store room and balcony using this also. How much u got it from lightings.com.sg

is this a downlight or ceiling light?

btw do you have a pic of yr kitchen eubiq system? how does it work?

This is a ceiling light. The light shop I patronise recommend me this too for my yard and storeroom, stating it's the latest trend/design - but I didn't like the funny shape (but that's just me)

Went back to the light shop and ordered our dining light. Hope it will look nice in our new kitchen. :)

The lady who served us is very nice, waited patiently while we go front and forth to decide. She knew that we are rushing for time on Fri, so told us to take photos of the lights we like and then go home and consider.

Not my 1st choice but its easier to clean as compared to my 1st choice.

dininglight.jpg

This is a ceiling light. The light shop I patronise recommend me this too for my yard and storeroom, stating it's the latest trend/design - but I didn't like the funny shape (but that's just me)

:D Every1 has their own prefer design and taste. No worries.

btw do you have a pic of yr kitchen eubiq system? how does it work?

I bought it at PC show, its a track that connects to ur original wall power socket. The wall power socket is concealed. Then from the adaptor u put on the track, can plug in ur appliances. It safe for kids as they might poke their tiny fingers into the wall socket but with the eubiq, its kind of seal and cant put in our fingers. Also look neater.

The track that i bought, SH1

SH1eubiq.jpg

The power adaptor, bought 2

intlcompactadaptor.jpg

Another 2 more adaptor

adaptorBS3.jpg

I didnt buy many adaptors, afraid that if dun use, it will be waste of money. Homefix also sells them, can go there and take a look. Go to the outlet at Marina Sq.

:D Every1 has their own prefer design and taste. No worries.

I think that's fine too. For toilet, bombshelter and service yard, i will also go for no frills lights - cheap cheap ones.

Hey, I got the same toilet light too. Mine is 2x13.

where is lighting.com in balestier? I walked half of balestier road this evening, but did not see this shop. thought they are only at jalan besar. any idea if both stores carry the same items?

I think that's fine too. For toilet, bombshelter and service yard, i will also go for no frills lights - cheap cheap ones.

We like playing hide and seek. Answered u at 15May's t blog and saw u here in mine. :D

U know what, i went to the 1st light shop, quoted me 1 light for storerm, $21+. (still got discount). Then went to lighting.com.sg, they quoted me for $10. Grabbed ah! Thou 1st shop got discount but still definitely not $10!!!!

I bought it at PC show, its a track that connects to ur original wall power socket. The wall power socket is concealed. Then from the adaptor u put on the track, can plug in ur appliances. It safe for kids as they might poke their tiny fingers into the wall socket but with the eubiq, its kind of seal and cant put in our fingers. Also look neater.

Thanks, will go down for a look.

meanwhile, can ask a few more qns?

how long is the track?

so does it work by plugging in the adaptor into the track or something?

and can plug in as many adaptors as the length of track?

sounds really useful, esp for the kitchen and computer area. but the system must be quite costly?

where is lighting.com in balestier? I walked half of balestier road this evening, but did not see this shop. thought they are only at jalan besar. any idea if both stores carry the same items?

Didnt go jln bersah branch before, so cant comment. The 1 at balestier is opp SPC petrol kiosk, there is also some construction of Zhong Shan building or something.

We like playing hide and seek. Answered u at 15May's t blog and saw u here in mine. :D

U know what, i went to the 1st light shop, quoted me 1 light for storerm, $21+. (still got discount). Then went to lighting.com.sg, they quoted me for $10. Grabbed ah! Thou 1st shop got discount but still definitely not $10!!!!

ha ha, we are one of the few who stayed up late to do RT homework lei!

wow, which shop is the $21 one? So terrible? Some of the shops I walked into did not even have any price tags. Don't feel comfortble, so wallked out without after a short look-see

ha ha, we are one of the few who stayed up late to do RT homework lei!

wow, which shop is the $21 one? So terrible? Some of the shops I walked into did not even have any price tags. Don't feel comfortble, so wallked out without after a short look-see

Ya, after the gals have slept. :D

I PM u ok?

My track is 1m, but now dunno can install or not. Cos as my kitchen is small, the distance from my stove to the tall height cabinet is just 1m. That was the original place i want to install but didnt measure properly then i went PC show to buy. (my 1 impulse buying) :(

So u must measure and plan ur kitchen properly then buy. For my 1m track, can put in 12 adaptor. Yes u are right abt just plugging in and use. Hope I right! Ask ossify, he also bought but his is customised. Go to www.eubiq.com.sg.