Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gals_mama

Low's Hotel In Amk

Ya, after the gals have slept. :D

I PM u ok?

My track is 1m, but now dunno can install or not. Cos as my kitchen is small, the distance from my stove to the tall height cabinet is just 1m. That was the original place i want to install but didnt measure properly then i went PC show to buy. (my 1 impulse buying) :(

So u must measure and plan ur kitchen properly then buy. For my 1m track, can put in 12 adaptor. Yes u are right abt just plugging in and use. Hope I right! Ask ossify, he also bought but his is customised. Go to www.eubiq.com.sg.

ok. xie xie

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

We went up to ur house today. All tiling work are completed. Now waiting for electrical wk. So far the tiling works are done nicely. Didnt see any misalignment or protruding tiles. They did a good job despite the tight schedule. :good:

The mosaic in my MBR toilet

DSC00779.jpg

My new MBR entrance

DSC00778.jpg

My new chute cover and base for washer. Thats the colour of my kitchen tiles too.

DSC00775.jpg

My sink area, small :(

DSC00774.jpg

As I'm not working today, we left our kids at my inlaws' place and went on to buy whatever we can. Never been spending so much in 1 single day. I guess the next time would be when we shift house again (probably 10 years later).

Basin for common toilet

DSC00789.jpg

Basin for MBR toilet

DSC00790.jpg

I have also created a blog for my reno journey, husband says just in case...

Edited by gals_mama

Then we went to Everjoint to get our remaining electrical appliances. Didnt take any photos cos the stocks are not there. :D But I would say that we are very satisfied with what we bought 2day.

Then we went to Everjoint to get our remaining electrical appliances. Didnt take any photos cos the stocks are not there. :D But I would say that we are very satisfied with what we bought 2day.

yeah i went to kong tai today also. many things are not in stock. but price are one of the cheapest. lol :P

yeah i went to kong tai today also. many things are not in stock. but price are one of the cheapest. lol :P

good good good :good:

Save $$$ where ever we can

We finally gave in and bought the KDK AYS11 fan (3 blade), reason is becos it comes with remote and the cheapest so far. Then for living room, husband didnt really like fanco so consider and consider and consider, we finally bought the V56k. :) Thou it exceeded our budget but it look nice and also with remote. (can see that we are lazy ppl) :P

We finally gave in and bought the KDK AYS11 fan (3 blade), reason is becos it comes with remote and the cheapest so far. Then for living room, husband didnt really like fanco so consider and consider and consider, we finally bought the V56k. :) Thou it exceeded our budget but it look nice and also with remote. (can see that we are lazy ppl) :P

will arm my living rm with one ceiling fan and since is jus one ceiling for the entire living room, am looking at the v56k variant.

more blades, more wind? fanny experts, pse comment?

will arm my living rm with one ceiling fan and since is jus one ceiling for the entire living room, am looking at the v56k variant.

more blades, more wind? fanny experts, pse comment?

They said acrylic blade more wind.

They said acrylic blade more wind.

best is go shop and test out the fan, i realise those nice nice design ones are normally less blowing power.

best is go shop and test out the fan, i realise those nice nice design ones are normally less blowing power.

Like the hokkien says 'bai sui nia' :D

Like the hokkien says 'bai sui nia' :D

i think better dun go for those swee swee but no wind de. later got ceiling fan maciam no hab like that. waste money

acrylic better, metal one will rust...my grandpa's elmark rust like no tomolo.

from grey become brown.

not sure how old the fan is though. :)

rust liao CHANGE new one!!! :D