Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tigertgr

Ready, Steady, Go! (pasir Ris Ea)

hehe.. ah.. such good friends you have... ours is THE ONE that introduce grohe and hansgrohe to us! >< sigh... oh well.. :P

LOL.. dont keep chanting that... if not your new chant will be like us now.. " have not seen much cash for someTIME" hahaha

i think we are the bad ones. was telling another friend of ours also doing reno that we keen on a particular Anthony Gallo speakers. He went ahead and bought 8 pcs while we didn't, and settled on a normal 5.1 HTS c/w speakers. wahaha...

haha.. i must start chanting "live here for 5 years only, i want to upgrade"... then it might just come true?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i think we are the bad ones. was telling another friend of ours also doing reno that we keen on a particular Anthony Gallo speakers. He went ahead and bought 8 pcs while we didn't, and settled on a normal 5.1 HTS c/w speakers. wahaha...

haha.. i must start chanting "live here for 5 years only, i want to upgrade"... then it might just come true?

wow those speakers sure looks nice! haha.. POISON! :P lucky for us.. we have low grade hearing.. lol.. just lots of bass can lieo.. :P

hahah... i hope u dream come thru! :D would love a landed too.. lol

lots of bass? you both party animals right? kekeke.

hahah... I was! not my wifey though... she is the book worm club member type.. lol.. talking abt opposite attract huh? :P anyway... i think its becos we are both tone deaf and are avid action movie fans... so as long as the sound system have lots of boom boom effects... it will be good in our books.. :P

hahah... I was! not my wifey though... she is the book worm club member type.. lol.. talking abt opposite attract huh? :P anyway... i think its becos we are both tone deaf and are avid action movie fans... so as long as the sound system have lots of boom boom effects... it will be good in our books.. :P

wahaha, we same same. my hubby dun like to party, i like. but now control cos of him alr la. and we love action movies too!! like the latest iron man 2! we putting a philips hts6600 home theater system into our game room, hopefully can give us good effect when watching shows.

wahaha, we same same. my hubby dun like to party, i like. but now control cos of him alr la. and we love action movies too!! like the latest iron man 2! we putting a philips hts6600 home theater system into our game room, hopefully can give us good effect when watching shows.

LOL ^5 :P Iron Man 2 not bad right! both of us like it a lot... its a pretty fun movie to watch.. IP man 2 is pretty decent too.

I am sure that HTS will kick ***.. :D just crank up the volume!

LOL ^5 :P Iron Man 2 not bad right! both of us like it a lot... its a pretty fun movie to watch.. IP man 2 is pretty decent too.

I am sure that HTS will kick ***.. :D just crank up the volume!

haha, yaya, my fave is the 'ex-wife' part. hehehehe. haven't watched both Ip Man movies. I like got a bit of comedy inside one, like Transformers that kind. so what kinda system u getting?

haha, yaya, my fave is the 'ex-wife' part. hehehehe. haven't watched both Ip Man movies. I like got a bit of comedy inside one, like Transformers that kind. so what kinda system u getting?

We just went for a LG blur ray sound bar.. personally... we dont want too much wires running around... thus the decision with a sound bar.. more so that this soundbar comes with blur ray playback, wireless sub ..

Maybe next time then we shift the soundbar into the mbr then get a full fledged DENON amp and 5.1 setup... kinda over our budget for now... :P

btw its ROBIN HOOD is coming sunday! hopefully its good... love ripley scott

We just went for a LG blur ray sound bar.. personally... we dont want too much wires running around... thus the decision with a sound bar.. more so that this soundbar comes with blur ray playback, wireless sub ..

Maybe next time then we shift the soundbar into the mbr then get a full fledged DENON amp and 5.1 setup... kinda over our budget for now... :P

ooh soundbar is not bad. sleek and neat! we using the playstation as our blu ray player. Just bought some blu ray movies from amazon also. the first time we watched transformers in blu-ray, felt so suaku, we were both going.. 'wahhhh, so clearrrrr'.

saw the robin hood trailer, does seem not bad! but since i'm limiting the number of movies i catch, am saving my next movie ticket for sex and the city 2. ;)

ooh soundbar is not bad. sleek and neat! we using the playstation as our blu ray player. Just bought some blu ray movies from amazon also. the first time we watched transformers in blu-ray, felt so suaku, we were both going.. 'wahhhh, so clearrrrr'.

saw the robin hood trailer, does seem not bad! but since i'm limiting the number of movies i catch, am saving my next movie ticket for sex and the city 2. ;)

yaya same setup .. ps3 is our player + streamer too ... :D yea... the thing abt soundbars its their form factors.. neat and tidy.. lol.. after this i think we have to go buy some blu rays too.. :P

and so true ... once u watch a ful HD movie... kinda hard to go back to dvd.. lol

ohh.. sex and the city 2.. my wife is so going to drag me to watch that... btw.. Samantha FTW.. :P

same here.. will upgrade to a Denon 5.1 setup in a few years... now also using sound bar!

same here.. will upgrade to a Denon 5.1 setup in a few years... now also using sound bar!

heyhey.. same idea... at 1st tot to settle for a low end 5.1 and amp setup.. but after hearing the good ones.. lol even tone deaf people like me...can really tell the difference... :D

what sound bar are you using now? philips too?

yaya same setup .. ps3 is our player + streamer too ... :D yea... the thing abt soundbars its their form factors.. neat and tidy.. lol.. after this i think we have to go buy some blu rays too.. :P

and so true ... once u watch a ful HD movie... kinda hard to go back to dvd.. lol

ohh.. sex and the city 2.. my wife is so going to drag me to watch that... btw.. Samantha FTW.. :P

hehe, u can go thru amazon to see prices. sometimes their blu ray plus shipping is still much cheaper than buying here.

err, i a bit suaku, wat's FTW?

hehe, u can go thru amazon to see prices. sometimes their blu ray plus shipping is still much cheaper than buying here.

err, i a bit suaku, wat's FTW?

yea... saw the price .. there is some really good deals to pick up..

lol.. my bad too much online game..

"For The Win"

Commonly used among geeks to express their enthusiasm for something, especially in IRC or online games..

thats why the urban dictionary defines it.. lol guess i am a geek... oh well.. :P

yea... saw the price .. there is some really good deals to pick up..

lol.. my bad too much online game..

"For The Win"

Commonly used among geeks to express their enthusiasm for something, especially in IRC or online games..

thats why the urban dictionary defines it.. lol guess i am a geek... oh well.. :P

ohhhh. hahaha ok. no wonder, i no play online game one. i just play those PC games by myself. currently my hubby got me torchlight to play. its like diablo. haha. :P

yep, we're planning to get the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy and Batman series.