Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
8huat8

Tilting Hdb Metal Gate

Hi

anybody has done tilting the metal gate?? It will be gd if the gate is tilt w/o changing a new metal gate. if possible, i would like to hv the contact..tks...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi

anybody has done tilting the metal gate?? It will be gd if the gate is tilt w/o changing a new metal gate. if possible, i would like to hv the contact..tks...

Hi

Did u manage to do it?

Hi

Hi, I have just tilted my gate. I've engaged MetalWorld to fabricate & install my gate. They've done an excellent job in having it skewed on one side by 2 inches from the pivot point of the other side of the gate frame.

They've done a very good job because the workmanship was seamless. But their retail staff was a let-down. If you would like to engage them, it's preferrable that u get in touch with their workshop directly as many of my neighbours have done so.

Good luck!

hi will it be awkward?

i believe that sometimes if u feel that u love your home, u might not need to go for extreme FS.

Does it looks weird?

hi will it be awkward?

i believe that sometimes if u feel that u love your home, u might not need to go for extreme FS.

I was advised by the FS master to tilt the gate (top priority) 10 years ago & we didn't adopt his recommendation until we had no choice after 10 years of going down & under... there seemed to be some "blockage". It'll require at least 3 months for the tilting to take effect.

Does it looks weird?

No it doesn't look weird at all. My gate is tilted on one side by only 2 inches from the pivot point (where the hinges) are based on my fengshui requirements 10 years ago.

In fact, nobody realised that it's tilted unless they stand right infront of my gate close-up. I would give full credits to metalworld pte ltd because their foreman is very experienced & had engineered the gate so well that a few of my friends who required such "special" gates got from them.

hi eden,

maybe u can upload your gate pic after altering to share with us? Just curious

hi muffin, I'll try to borrow a camera to upload a photo but nobody noticed that my gate was tilted unless they stood right infront of my gate. From afar, nobody noticed that it is skewed.

I really love my gate even though I didn't strike any lottery altho' the opportunity was presented to us. The invoice number came up as 3rd prize & as a starter during the next 2 weekend's 4D results. We do not have the habit of buying any lotteries in view of religious reasons. But it seems a good enough omen for us to have such an invoice number coming from the tilted gate :D

The contractor that I've engaged did such a neat, beautiful job. And they have great aftersales service with touching up of paint.