Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sixela13

A.m.e Journey

yep.. lilies.. in small squarish vase will be nice.. and nice scent too

Lilies seem good but quite a hassle. Need something maintenence free..Fake flowers

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all. I had arranged my dinner table with carpet. Once again, a little bit dull still. Need some decorative items. What do we normally put on top on dinner table for decoration? Suggestions?

IMG_7705.jpg

IMG_7704.jpg

IMG_7706.jpg

IMG_7707.jpg

My black glass splash back was only completed 50%. They cut out wrongly twice on the another part. Hope to get it done asap. Hope the glass can serve its purpose well.

IMG_7708.jpg

Hi all. I had arranged my dinner table with carpet. Once again, a little bit dull still. Need some decorative items. What do we normally put on top on dinner table for decoration? Suggestions?

IMG_7705.jpg

IMG_7704.jpg

IMG_7706.jpg

IMG_7707.jpg

I want your carpet!!!! ermm for table top.. round fish tank with pebbles inside??

Some suggestions:

1) A colorful picture or a art clock on the wall to make subtle enhancements.

2) Instead of the table cloth, maybe use colorful coasters to form a pattern

3) Many framed photographs of different sizes.

4) fruit basket/bowl with different color ful fruits.

5) Snack tray with different colorful containers.

I want your carpet!!!! ermm for table top.. round fish tank with pebbles inside??

Hi Sazeryn.. Got get the carpets.. The feel is so shiok, i am sure you will love it..... Thanks for the suggestion on the tank with pebbles..

hw abt those runners instead of whole piece table cloth? Put candles or small glass vase with flowers?

Hi gals_mama.. Mind asking what is runners? I am not good in doing decor stuffs. Maybe i should take away the table cloth and seek advise again, the table top is a 1 piece solid marble. Not sure about the compatibilty with glass vase. Will try it tho. Thanks for the suggestion

Some suggestions:

1) A colorful picture or a art clock on the wall to make subtle enhancements.

2) Instead of the table cloth, maybe use colorful coasters to form a pattern

3) Many framed photographs of different sizes.

4) fruit basket/bowl with different color ful fruits.

5) Snack tray with different colorful containers.

Hi zelly. I am thinking of hanging an art piece on the wall, still pondering what type of theme should i go for. Does those ikea art painting worth buying? I do not wish to clutter the dinning table with too many items, so will try fruits basket with fake fruits or snack trays. Thanks for your suggestions

Thanks for the suggestion, will upload some pictures with some decor items and seek more suggestions...

Hi gals_mama.. Mind asking what is runners? I am not good in doing decor stuffs. Maybe i should take away the table cloth and seek advise again, the table top is a 1 piece solid marble. Not sure about the compatibilty with glass vase. Will try it tho. Thanks for the suggestion

Hi i'm also dunno much abt decorating but always see robinson selling them. Got a pic from the net, the lng centre blue piece is the table runner. Hope it helps. :)

Picture taken from www.realsimple.com

DSC00007.jpg

Edited by gals_mama

Hi i'm also dunno much abt decorating but always see robinson selling them. Got a pic from the net, the lng centre blue piece is the table runner. Hope it helps. :)

Picture taken from www.realsimple.com

some pic for the centre piece ideas.. can use for yr coffee table too ..

Thanks gals_mama and sazeryn for the time and effort to upload those wonderful decor items to share with us all. Greatly appreciated..Will look into this seriously..

I like the 1 with candles floating. But if my FIL sees it he will sure nag nag cos old ppl very pantang abt such colours and candles. :P

The last pic with green plants also nice.

Not a problem, Sixela, just want to share ideas.

Thanks gals_mama and sazeryn for the time and effort to upload those wonderful decor items to share with us all. Greatly appreciated..Will look into this seriously..

this is what i had for my previous home... had some dried leave/wood/flowers (from ikea) in the big glass plate... :)

dining.jpg

this is what i had for my previous home... had some dried leave/wood/flowers (from ikea) in the big glass plate... :)

err if you got pantang parents or parents in law best to leave out dried/leaves and flowers...

dining.jpg

Hi Joleena.. thanks for the upload. Looks pretty good with the runner and the center piece...

err if you got pantang parents or parents in law best to leave out dried/leaves and flowers...

Pantang is the word to describe.. I will heed the advice.. How abt fake flower?