Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Got a quotation from an ID. Anyone knows if the prices are fair? Please advise..

Demolition Works & General Services

To hack off existing wall between Master Bedroom & Bedroom2 as new entrance.

Haulage services

Disposal of renovation debris

Disposal of wood debris

Lump Sum

$500.00

Masonry Works

To supply materials & labour to construct H50mm cabinet base, side with tiles finish only. $300.00

To supply materials & labour to construct H50mm fridge base with tiles finish. $100.00

To supply materials & labour to construct H50mm washing machine base with tiles finish. $100.00

To supply materials & labour to touch up damages after hacking at Master Bedroom. $300.00

Plumbing Works

To supply materials & labour to extend existing copper pipe to new sink & washing machine area $350.00

To supply materials & labour to install concealed drainage pipe for new sink and washing machine. $150.00

To supply labour to install 2 nos instant heater at Master Bathroom & Common Bathroom. $100.00

To supply labour to install Kitchen sink & tap after carpentry work. $120.00

To supply labour to install Bathrooms' accessories. FOC

Aluminium / Wrought Iron / Glass Works

To supply materials & labour to install 10mm tempered frameless glass shower screen at Master Bathroom. $450.00

To supply materials & labour to install 10mm tempered frameless clear glass sliding door c/w handles, hinges & heavy duty top hung track finish at Kitchen. $900.00

Ceiling / Plasterboard / Partition Works

To supply materials & labour to install L-box light holder ****. $220.00

To supply materials & labour to install L-box light holder at Master Bedroom. $200.00

To supply materials & labour to install pelmet holder for Kitchen silding door pelmet. $150.00

To supply materials & labour to install light pelmet holder at Dining. $350.00

To supply materials & labour to install plasterboard false ceiling at Dining. $450.00

To supply materials & labour to install plasterboard false ceiling at Master Bedroom. $200.00

Miscellaneous

To supply materials & labour to paint whole house ceiling & wall using ICI emulsion paint. $1,400.00

To supply materials & labour to paint whole house gate, door, door frame, pipe & etc using ICI gloss paint. Inclusive

To supply materials & labour to lay cardboard protection at affected area / after flooring work $200.00

Acid washing for whole house to remove stains. $350.00

General Cleaning for whole house upon completion. Inclusive

Budgetary Carpentry Quotation

( Prices are subjected to change at final design & material stage )

Living/ Dining/ Household Shelther

Design, fabricate & install feature wall in laminate / veneer / mirror / glass / wall-covering in Living. $1,400.00

Size:L1800mm X H2100mm

Design, fabricate & install TV console in laminate, glass & white PVC carcass finish **** $900.00

Size:L1800mm

Kitchen

Design, fabricate & install top & bottom kitchen cabinet with laminate & white PVC carcass finish c/w ABS trimmings, designer handles & cutlery tray. $4,900.00

Size: L8500mm

To supply & install 13ft Solid-Surface Worktop $1,300.00

Master Bedroom

Design, fabricate & install walk-in-wardrobe in polyester finish at Master Room. $2,500.00

Size:L3300mm X Full Height

Design, fabricate & install Study Table c/w drawer unit in laminate & white PVC carcass finis $1,500.00

Size:L3000mm

Design, fabricate & install book cabinet in laminate, white PVC carcass & glass finish. $2,000.00

Size:L2400mm X Full Height

Master Bathroom

To supply materials & labour to install solid surface top.

Design, fabricate & install suspended vanity cabinet in laminate finish.

Size:L800mm

To supply & install full size mirror at vanity area.

Lump Sum

Total: $22 240

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i`m sure my quote is cheaper...i have abit more carpentry than yours and i had the 2 bath room,living and 2 bedroom hack off and re tile except for the master...i did marble polishing.

"Cheap" is not always a good thing. What I think/experenced the following are important:

- Quotation to breakdown price by each single item, provide transparency, therefore honesty of supplier in a way or so.

- If possible, go to the ID who you know, instead of a fresh new one. Know each other win half the battle.

- Indicate what material to use for each item, so no dispute later on.

Edited by bepgof

"Cheap" is not always a good thing. What I think/experenced the following are important:

- Quotation to breakdown price by each single item, provide transparency, therefore honesty of supplier in a way or so.

- If possible, go to the ID who you know, instead of a fresh new one. Know each other win half the battle.

- Indicate what material to use for each item, so no dispute later on.

True, Cheap does not mean good. Always check on the material they provide. The last time when i renovate my home, I got a few quote and compare and found out that although both item are identical eg. wrought iron gate, one ID quoted $380 and another ID quote $580 but what the different in price and when i check with both IDs. tOnly then I know the more expensive ID provide Anti rust coating of my gate while the other don't. See what i mean..

Edited by snail

True, Cheap does not mean good. Always check on the material they provide. The last time when i renovate my home, I got a few quote and compare and found out that although both item are identical eg. wrought iron gate, one ID quoted $380 and another ID quote $580 but what the different in price and when i check with both IDs. tOnly then I know the more expensive ID provide Anti rust coating of my gate while the other don't. See what i mean..

Agreed with u totally, cheap quotation doesn't really mean good, and good don't come cheap.

Agreed with what u've said. Sometimes difference in pricing, got back different grade of material.