Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ngunadi

Anyone Able To Reach S&c Furniture?

Hmm just received our dinning chairs last sat.. not bad.. the chairs are heavy, initially i tot might be light cos using cheaper materials as the prices are much much lower than other designers chairs.. overall the chairs are still ok.. but i have yet to try out for long.. gotta see if durable not... but given the price.. i am quite satisfied with the quality.. =)

how much did u pay for the chairs?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

It depends on how "modern" u want.. prices are more ex for new models.. i got $70 for 1 chair..

how much did u pay for the chairs?
Edited by Chinchye

It depends on how "modern" u want.. prices are more ex for new models.. i got $70 for 1 chair..

sounds alright to me.....ikea chairs sometimes even more ex and minus the quality :D thanks for the info. i will definitely pop by after my keys are in my hands.

Hi all, tis S&C furniture shop seems good. So that means if i bring a pic to them, they can custom make for me? has any1 tried that?

I went down to the shop during lunchtime tdy. Its a small shop, u wld not believe they can do the sort of furniture everyone here says they do.

Anyway, I showed the man thr the picture of the dining chair I liked, and he said it wld be in their next catalog, due out end of this month. He mentioned the chairs will cost about $100-plus.

So looks like hv to wait for their catalog to come out? I'm not in a hurry so I didn't pursue further. I will come down at end of the month to check if really the new catalog will be out. I asked for the old one but he said the old designs are those leather upholstered type ones.

Hmm just received our dinning chairs last sat.. not bad.. the chairs are heavy, initially i tot might be light cos using cheaper materials as the prices are much much lower than other designers chairs.. overall the chairs are still ok.. but i have yet to try out for long.. gotta see if durable not... but given the price.. i am quite satisfied with the quality.. =)

Hi. do u hv pictures of your dining chair? Is it on yr T-blog?

I placed my orders for sofa, side table, TV console, display cupboard with them a couple mths back too, have not arranged for my furniture to be delivered yet. Went down on good friday coz wanted to see their catalogue for study tables but they were closed....I guess they were closed over the long weekend bah...

Hi. do u hv pictures of your dining chair? Is it on yr T-blog?

Yoz, I have not upload the pictures yet.. will do it once i have time.. cheers!!