Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reuben82

Our Dream House @ Jurong West

Thank you for all your help to tell me what to do next....hehehe...

My ID just helped me apply the renovation permit. Start work on 19/7! On schedule! lol....

For the utility things, you can apply online here. http://services.spservices.sg/cs_services_...rameset.asp?ID=

Simple and straight forward.

For the conservancy fees hor, I duno how to do it ler...Need to go town council for that?

And for the fire insurance, I didnt attend the second appointment and my agent represent me to do it. She didnt tell me anything on the fire insurance. But she did help me to pay the property tax. That's all. Guess I need to go HDB to buy that fire insurance?

My IC address....hehehhe...the first thing after working yesterday is rush to Police Station and change IC address!!! So exciting!!!! Hahaha....But the sticker spoil my beautiful IC look...Haih....

Lastly on the lock....well, actually, after the inspection with the house owner on Sunday, I straight away use my lock to lock it as I'm worry they are going to remove more things from my precious house. lol....So, no worry!

Now left the fire insurance and conservancy fees then....Let me try to ask around see how to do it.

conservancy fee need to go town council confirm! but u need to wait till next week. they need time to update the system to reflect that you are the new owner. Fire Insurance I only know HDB can buy that's all.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

For conservancy fees, no need to go town council at all. At least thats so for mine in tpy.

Just call up your town council and tell them. They will tell you how much to pay for current month (pro-rated) and subsequent months.

You can pay by SAM machine or internet banking or request for them to send you a giro form. They will tell you the account number to pay to.

For more info about conservancy fee. Before you apply for GIRO to pay for your conservancy fee. You'll never receive any bill only reminder. You can pay your conservancy fee through SAM or AXS machine. You can go down to Town Council nearby to pay for extra 2 months of your conservancy fee because GIRO application might take 2 months time to activate. They'll deduct conservancy fee from your account every 28th of the month. System will try to deduct again on 10th of following month if process unsuccessful.

Ok. Thank you. Guess I need to wait another week then only phone them to ask how much I need to pay for current month. Thank you everyone on the information.

hey, my reno actually starting work coming monday too!

but because of the auspicious date to "dong tu" is 24th, i pushed back to 26th Jul to start the reno.

otherwise, we would be starting the reno together on the same date!

haha

must be really exciting now huh

hey reuben didi, another 2 more days to reno!!!! shun shun ah!

Thank you sam jie jie!! Need to get the Mr. Curtain contact from you dy...hahahaa...what else you keep from me ak?? Faster give me all 1 shot! :P

hey, my reno actually starting work coming monday too!

but because of the auspicious date to "dong tu" is 24th, i pushed back to 26th Jul to start the reno.

otherwise, we would be starting the reno together on the same date!

haha

must be really exciting now huh

Hehehe...eh, we don't really pick date ler....just do whenever we think is OK...lol...

Today is the first day of my reno!!!! hahahaha....This is the first time I see the house under reno.....so horrible!!!! Here are some aftermath photos of hacking...hehehe

IMG_2646.jpg

IMG_2643.jpg

IMG_2642.jpg

FINALLY THE UGLY TOILET IS GONE!!!! YES YES YES!!!!

IMG_2645.jpg

Thank you sam jie jie!! Need to get the Mr. Curtain contact from you dy...hahahaa...what else you keep from me ak?? Faster give me all 1 shot! :P

Hehehe...eh, we don't really pick date ler....just do whenever we think is OK...lol...

how i know what else u need? u tell me then i see if i hv then i tell u lor. u nd carpet? go 29 tai seng st Jackson's Design hub. cheap. already me and quite a few bought. curtains, dun give u first. anyway, Mr Chew will only do site visit when after u paint at least the first coat of paint so that he can match ur wall colour. so now give u aso no use. hahaha...

how i know what else u need? u tell me then i see if i hv then i tell u lor. u nd carpet? go 29 tai seng st Jackson's Design hub. cheap. already me and quite a few bought. curtains, dun give u first. anyway, Mr Chew will only do site visit when after u paint at least the first coat of paint so that he can match ur wall colour. so now give u aso no use. hahaha...

can give me? :P

my place painted first coat twice liao.

thinking now is the time for curtains liao :rolleyes:

can give me? :P

my place painted first coat twice liao.

thinking now is the time for curtains liao :rolleyes:

PM u...

Today is the first day of my reno!!!! hahahaha....This is the first time I see the house under reno.....so horrible!!!! Here are some aftermath photos of hacking...hehehe

FINALLY THE UGLY TOILET IS GONE!!!! YES YES YES!!!!

GONG XI GONG XI... Here's CHEERS for the journey to a brand new, no more ugly toilet home! :yamseng: