Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sazeryn

Our Very Own 4rm S'unit Resale Flat

9b95094b.jpg

Common toilet

can i check with you, when you on your tap in the common toilet, is the water flow very near the "wall" of the basin? cos i have the same basin as you and my tap seems to be too short and water flow will be v.near to the "wall"..just checking if its normal.. :help:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
guess what.. we've got our first welcome gifts from the neighbours above (dunno which floor) .. they threw they used pad with their stains on it out of their window and it landed on my aircon condenser... arghhhh!!!
ewwww, i also same as lilithfiend, thot ur neighbours nice until i read the next sentence. really "welcome to the neighbourhood" man... go write "DON'T ANYHOW THROW PAD" and paste on every lift landing above yours. wahahahha.

yes... we're happy shifting and unpacking.. the back is aching madly...

guess what.. we've got our first welcome gifts from the neighbours above (dunno which floor) .. they threw they used pad with their stains on it out of their window and it landed on my aircon condenser... arghhhh!!!

Welcome to 3rd world mentality singapore :furious: - maximise the monthly fees they pay to the council

Glad everything turns out ok for your fridge.... just love the SIZE of that thing... pity I'm limited by space :(

Remember to invite me for your open house yah........

Edited by d'lotus

can i check with you, when you on your tap in the common toilet, is the water flow very near the "wall" of the basin? cos i have the same basin as you and my tap seems to be too short and water flow will be v.near to the "wall"..just checking if its normal.. :help:

i didnt notice that.. i find the water tap is flowing ok for me.. will take pic with the running tap and post it here tomrrow for u..

ewwww, i also same as lilithfiend, thot ur neighbours nice until i read the next sentence. really "welcome to the neighbourhood" man... go write "DON'T ANYHOW THROW PAD" and paste on every lift landing above yours. wahahahha.

hahahaha.. like loan shark.. i did take pic of that gross thingy.. and how about paste the pic of that pad on every floor ah!! heehehehe GRosss...

Edited by sazeryn

Welcome to 3rd world mentality singapore :furious: - maximise the monthly fees they pay to the council

Glad everything turns out ok for your fridge.... just love the SIZE of that thing... pity I'm limited by space :(

Remember to invite me for your open house yah........

a real eye opener for us.. and we love the fridge.. i tried to on the oven.. and so far everything is ok..

I will invite if i make an open hse.. but it wont be so soon as next mth is fasting mth already.. unless i invite all of u to break fast with me.. :)

a real eye opener for us.. and we love the fridge.. i tried to on the oven.. and so far everything is ok..

I will invite if i make an open hse.. but it wont be so soon as next mth is fasting mth already.. unless i invite all of u to break fast with me.. :)

Tak jadi masalah bro..... I dah biasa buka puasa dengan kawan2 melayu I.......

Off topic sikit ya... Singapore + English = Singlish; Singapore + Malay = Singlay? Ada? :unsure:

Tak jadi masalah bro..... I dah biasa buka puasa dengan kawan2 melayu I.......

Off topic sikit ya... Singapore + English = Singlish; Singapore + Malay = Singlay? Ada? :unsure:

great!!!! will arrange one day.. and plus a mini birthday party for me ok!!!

i didnt notice that.. i find the water tap is flowing ok for me.. will take pic with the running tap and post it here tomrrow for u..

okie, thanks very much in advance! btw, we have same fridge too..but mine's white..:)

great!!!! will arrange one day.. and plus a mini birthday party for me ok!!!

hey, dun forget abt me too ya? :dribble:

i shall make a list soon.. :)
hahaha, when my house is in a more.... viewable state, then i can have gathering there. borrowing mum's maid this weekend, she very excited to see my new home cos all i've been showing her are my initial sketches. haha.

are u keeping ur makeshift sofa for us to sit in? haha

hahaha, when my house is in a more.... viewable state, then i can have gathering there. borrowing mum's maid this weekend, she very excited to see my new home cos all i've been showing her are my initial sketches. haha.

are u keeping ur makeshift sofa for us to sit in? haha

I've discard that makeshift sofa.. but i can always get another set.. upon request! hihihihi..

am thinking of making my open hse either in the mth of Aug or Sept during hari raya.. but then hari raya is even better.. with all the cookies and goodies.. lucky u.. u can borrow yr mum's maid..

I did all the unpacking myself.. all by myself.. took 2 days off and unpack slowly.. so far the bedrooms and kitchen are done.. except for those stuff to be stored in the storeroom..