Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
matashi

Our Very Own Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

congrats to the completion! :)

some flaws in the reno is just common, after a while, we try not to look at it anymore.

btw, ur storeroom is quite neat what....not messy at all! (my common room then messy!) haha

so how much the total damage?

How much is the reno+wiring?

btw, wifey and you designed the place right? e.g color, cabinet etc.. bold colors but nice...

Ha.. yah.. sure have small things here and there when move in..

but problems that can be seen easily even by naked eyes before move in shld hv been solved before move.. ;)

Ohh. all shiny surfaces wld hv fingerprints leh.. Haha.. i also give up cleaning them liao.. How you find maintaining the toilet files? see that is black type... mine tink marks all over liao.. esp soap marks or stains.. hard to get rid of over time loh..

hmm reno exclude all furniture and electricals should be around 75k

yah we designed the whole house ourselves, all credit taken! lol. hope you guys find it nice :P

last time thought of going into interior design line before, so this time design my own home put a lot of effort.

hmm my toilet floor tiles you mean? so far when dry up did not leave any unwanted marks behind. do not need much cleaning. ;) HENG. haha

wooooooowwwwww!! overall very chio lor!! superb leh...

ur tv very big sia...

matashi, u bought the one with steel border one ah??

c

i think you are refering to the $12k samsung high end LED TV. mine is not that, is 55" C8000 series, cost half of the high end steel border TV.

hi bro, congrats on reno, very nicely done.

i see roomba and scooba :D

thanks!

roomba i have for quite some time already.

as for the scooba, i did not notice it doesn't come with docking station when i buy. now i think is a hassle to take out battery to charge. i wonder if can upgrade to scooba with docking station next time. :P

Care to share what camera are u using? Very clear!

is Canon EOS 7D, Lens is Tokina 10-17 FE and Canon 50mm f1.8 ;)

congrats to the completion! :)

some flaws in the reno is just common, after a while, we try not to look at it anymore.

btw, ur storeroom is quite neat what....not messy at all! (my common room then messy!) haha

so how much the total damage?

not messy meh? maybe i will take picture of my another storeroom (empty common bedroom) :D

total without furniture and electricals is around 75k :(

hmm reno exclude all furniture and electricals should be around 75k

yah we designed the whole house ourselves, all credit taken! lol. hope you guys find it nice :P

last time thought of going into interior design line before, so this time design my own home put a lot of effort.

hmm my toilet floor tiles you mean? so far when dry up did not leave any unwanted marks behind. do not need much cleaning. ;) HENG. haha

c

i think you are refering to the $12k samsung high end LED TV. mine is not that, is 55" C8000 series, cost half of the high end steel border TV.

thanks!

roomba i have for quite some time already.

as for the scooba, i did not notice it doesn't come with docking station when i buy. now i think is a hassle to take out battery to charge. i wonder if can upgrade to scooba with docking station next time. :P

is Canon EOS 7D, Lens is Tokina 10-17 FE and Canon 50mm f1.8 ;)

not messy meh? maybe i will take picture of my another storeroom (empty common bedroom) :D

total without furniture and electricals is around 75k :(

Is it those pro kind of camera?? :unsure:

Is it those pro kind of camera?? :unsure:

i guess you can say that. :P but i not pro, just a hobby

Nice house... what is the material for the living floor ? is it a Light box for the master bedroom ?

living floor is homo tiles, MBR is L-box as stated in my invoice. i dunno is it the same as light box or not :P

h

I think we just love the bold colours and keep adding until become so many colours. LOL :D

This pendant light is nice but hard to clean hor?

the exterior glass is giving us a hard time to clean and we gave up. if look closely, can see many finger prints and marks.

if possible change another. wife likes the colourful effect so we have to stick to it ;)

jia lat ... we just collected the light yesterday! Looks like we will face the same destiny! :bangwall:

jia lat ... we just collected the light yesterday! Looks like we will face the same destiny! :bangwall:

we inspect the shop for the best 3 exterior glass, salesperson took a few sets out for us to pick.

but still the best 3 still have spots and marks here and there.

did you inspect yours? we also bought from BL lightings at jalan besar, same building as lightings.com.sg

hi matashi. virbrant colors for ur house. nice. anyways how much u spent for the reno? im doing something similar for my EA and would like to hav an estimate. thanks

we inspect the shop for the best 3 exterior glass, salesperson took a few sets out for us to pick.

but still the best 3 still have spots and marks here and there.

did you inspect yours? we also bought from BL lightings at jalan besar, same building as lightings.com.sg

ha ha, really qiao. We got from same place too! Should have asked u how much u paid then use that to bargain!

When collecting the lights, we wanted to check, but boss quickly taped up the box and said "don't worry, if got problem, just come back". So once in car, we unpacked, and true enough, there were scratches! We went back to the shop, but boss said this is last piece. We turned to look at the display, also gone! So did he give us the display set??? We showed our unhappiness, then he "pretended" to ask another salesman if there is another set, the salesman pretended to go check, and came back with a story that "oh, did not realise got one more set" We checked through the 3 pieces of exterior casing, but like u said, almsot every piece got scratch marks! Besides the boss was getting a bit unhappy, and said it's all like that - some impurities during the coating process blah blah, so we just took the box and close the saga. If u had read, there was some unhappiness regarding GST with this shop. Hope the bulbs will be ok during installation. Dread to go back to that shop again .. :(

matashi, great work done! :good:

loved ur big big big wardrobe in the WIW and.....U HV AN ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! envy envy envy!

hi matashi. virbrant colors for ur house. nice. anyways how much u spent for the reno? im doing something similar for my EA and would like to hav an estimate. thanks

i spent around 75k on the renovations excluding furniture and electrical stuffs ;)

ha ha, really qiao. We got from same place too! Should have asked u how much u paid then use that to bargain!

When collecting the lights, we wanted to check, but boss quickly taped up the box and said "don't worry, if got problem, just come back". So once in car, we unpacked, and true enough, there were scratches! We went back to the shop, but boss said this is last piece. We turned to look at the display, also gone! So did he give us the display set??? We showed our unhappiness, then he "pretended" to ask another salesman if there is another set, the salesman pretended to go check, and came back with a story that "oh, did not realise got one more set" We checked through the 3 pieces of exterior casing, but like u said, almsot every piece got scratch marks! Besides the boss was getting a bit unhappy, and said it's all like that - some impurities during the coating process blah blah, so we just took the box and close the saga. If u had read, there was some unhappiness regarding GST with this shop. Hope the bulbs will be ok during installation. Dread to go back to that shop again .. :(

hmm, the warm light bulb is ok, but the blue LED box have to be careful cos it tends to drop into the box holding it. We went back to change to another type which seems more durable with 2 LED instead of 3. that shop have the typical salesman experience for me. anyway we thought that buy once only so buy liao as long as the light is working then fine with us. :D glass is fragile, if you install yourself, do exercise extreme caution. we broke one of ours and $25 to replace it.

NICE HOUSE!!!! :dribble:

thanks, i heard about your feature wall made of TV? can't wait to see :P

matashi, great work done! :good:

loved ur big big big wardrobe in the WIW and.....U HV AN ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! envy envy envy!

haha wife has lots and lots of clothes and is a big cooker and baker, need a lot of workspace. luckily kiasu did the island, if not now no place to chop vegetables cos the other side's space fully taken by all the appliances! :o

I see 2 very guai little doggies enjoying the kitchen view. :P

NICE HOUSE! ur WIW is :jawdrop: nice nice nice nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luckily my two doggies understand where is the no entry. they will stay outside the kitchen door to wait for their food.

first night was a disaster though, my female keep barking whole night. now she sleeps soundly ;)

we was worried WIW will be too dark, now it really seems so. thinking to change to white bulbs so brighter but cannot bring out the sparkles on the floor......dilema. or maybe is i cannot get used to warm light. :unsure: