Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
matashi

Our Very Own Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ya loh. counting down to key collection..... :dancingqueen:

after key collection will be start of your hectic period bundle with headaches. :notti:

i now collecting newspapers from 3 source to supply to the needs of my two dogs. lol

my furniture will come in next week, seems that my busy days are just starting.... :(

these few days go here buy this go there buy that. going crazy liao

haha, reno HO is just a begining to shopping time!

all those things like table cloth, towels, kitchen utensils, cutlery, pans, spoons....etc

u will shop till you get phobia!

our house was done a few wks ago, till now havent shop finish yet! :P

lots more to go leh...

somemore furniture coming in need to clean up... :) our small house already we shagged out...ur house so big....got maid mah? :)

after key collection will be start of your hectic period bundle with headaches. :notti:

Hi matashi, I have been reading your reno experience with delight. So many helps provided from all the renotalkers.

Very interesting site. :sport-smiley-018:

I have got my key but still not able to get/confirm on contractors. All over my budget and some just dont click! :dunno: , very helpless. Am thinking of self coordination too but very worry will 'ta pak' leh.

This moment am considering a tiling contractor but dun know can trust his work....can recommend your contractor?

Thank you and oh yes forget to congrat on your finishing reno.

all those things like table cloth, towels, kitchen utensils, cutlery, pans, spoons....etc

lots more to go leh...

somemore furniture coming in need to clean up... :) our small house already we shagged out...ur house so big....got maid mah? :)

yaya i totally agree with u! a lot of things i prioritising what's more impt, then buy. or else really no money liao. and the post-reno dust... arghhhh, i clean so many times until cannot take it. this weekend must try to complete. and don't even mention abt the unpacking. zzz... can't believe i have so much junk in just one ROOM, can't imagine the rest who are shifting the entire house.

let's see. i'm left with aircon, bathroom fittings, dining table n sofa. by this week gao dim e'thing......i hope. :horse:

for me,

time better slow down, slow down for me pse! ha

ok i go first ok? then when i move in liao i pause time wait for you hor :P

lots more to go leh...

actually we already started the shopping spree liao. haha

PS: i have a "maid" sitting beside me typing email to Ronald and she thinks the same for me too :P

Hi matashi, I have been reading your reno experience with delight. So many helps provided from all the renotalkers.

Very interesting site. :sport-smiley-018:

I have got my key but still not able to get/confirm on contractors. All over my budget and some just dont click! :dunno: , very helpless. Am thinking of self coordination too but very worry will 'ta pak' leh.

This moment am considering a tiling contractor but dun know can trust his work....can recommend your contractor?

Thank you and oh yes forget to congrat on your finishing reno.

eh my reno haven finish yet leh, now is only 40% done. at least now can see tiles rather than like in war.

my contractor very easy to find de, he is member in this forum name Tiler Seng. just pm him can liao

yaya i totally agree with u! a lot of things i prioritising what's more impt, then buy. or else really no money liao. and the post-reno dust... arghhhh, i clean so many times until cannot take it. this weekend must try to complete. and don't even mention abt the unpacking. zzz... can't believe i have so much junk in just one ROOM, can't imagine the rest who are shifting the entire house.

u need a iRobot to sweep as many times as possible everyday while you are at work, rather than you come back home and sweep once a day. :P

let's see. i'm left with aircon, bathroom fittings, dining table n sofa. by this week gao dim e'thing......i hope. :horse:

buying is easy, but when asked about electrical points and piping areas, pls be careful not to leave out any or else later part headache like me.

i forgot about the LAN points when my L-box is up liao..... :(

i thought i had planned swee swee by noting down in my notepad but alas still forget about it until i read about someone saying LAN points here in renotalk

actually we already started the shopping spree liao. haha

PS: i have a "maid" sitting beside me typing email to Ronald and she thinks the same for me too :P

Aiyo take ur wife as maid! 8|

For us, we got our part time maid to come on the day we shift in. So that she can help to clean the furnitures and whatever stuff. So that we can concentrate on unpacking. When the furnitures arrive, we will leave the plastic on. Then when we shift in will open ceremony!

Aiyo take ur wife as maid! 8|

For us, we got our part time maid to come on the day we shift in. So that she can help to clean the furnitures and whatever stuff. So that we can concentrate on unpacking. When the furnitures arrive, we will leave the plastic on. Then when we shift in will open ceremony!

i am now thinking is there any standing vacuum cleaners mainly for airborne yet to settle dust?

i found online there is this thing called the LightAir IonFlow 50. looks very good, sounds very good but dunno works good or not.

i need some vacuums for airbone dust and most important is the floating dog furs when my dogs shed! :(

Edited by matashi

u need a iRobot to sweep as many times as possible everyday while you are at work, rather than you come back home and sweep once a day. :P
i dunwan iRobot, i wan harry potter's wand. :P