Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ignoranceisbliss

How Much Does It Cost To Repaint Inter Terrace?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Based on current Market, how much does it cost to repaint interiors and exteriors?

2 storey inter terrace

interior 2400 sqft

land 1700 sqft

$7500 for 2storey, $10k for 3storey both inter-terrace using ICI paint...don't know why but my parents and relatives all claim ICI is the best for outdoors, ask for the odorless kind for indoors.

looking at my quote..inclusive of those bamboo poles for the workers to climb whatever u call that.

$7500 for 2storey, $10k for 3storey both inter-terrace using ICI paint...don't know why but my parents and relatives all claim ICI is the best for outdoors, ask for the odorless kind for indoors.

looking at my quote..inclusive of those bamboo poles for the workers to climb whatever u call that.

Thanks but wow. That's very costly.

If the previous owner had just done it 2-3 yrs ago, maybe I should just skip it since it's not that bad. But oh well, it's a better feel to live in a newly painted house.

If the previous owner had just done it 2-3 yrs ago, maybe I should just skip it since it's not that bad. But oh well, it's a better feel to live in a newly painted house.

should be done about every 5yr. best is to ask ur neighbors if they would like to repaint at the same time...should have discount but normally people would paint it in and out together during major reno

Nippon Paint published its prices http://www.nipponpaint.com.sg/services/pps_landed.asp so I guess you can use it as a guide