Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gabjen

Toilet Bi Fold Door

Hi,may I know where to get good quality bi-fold door for toilet?Preferbly those that make less noise during opening & closure.

Thanks in advance.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Besglas is have a product launch this Sat at Parkmall, why don't you pop by to take a look and see what they can offer. Think by invitation only, but you can always ask.

Besglas is have a product launch this Sat at Parkmall, why don't you pop by to take a look and see what they can offer. Think by invitation only, but you can always ask.

Hi, thanks for the info

Hi,may I know where to get good quality bi-fold door for toilet?Preferbly those that make less noise during opening & closure.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry to tell there isn't any "good quality" bi-folding door available in the market, regardless of the materials, pvc, aluminium, wood, glass, ...

Ppls choose bi-folding because of limited "space", suggest you to change to "top hung" sliding door, not those "bottom track" - limited life span. Glass with powder painting aluminium, so far, found to be the best.

Edited by bepgof

Sorry to tell there isn't any "good quality" bi-folding door available in the market, regardless of the materials, pvc, aluminium, wood, glass, ...

Ppls choose bi-folding because of limited "space", suggest you to change to "top hung" sliding door, not those "bottom track" - limited life span. Glass with powder painting aluminium, so far, found to be the best.

Hi,thanks,any place you recommend where I can hv a look at this product?

Thanks in advance.

i have done before some toilet bi-fold doors... nice design and smooth closure... u can pm me for contacts.

i have done before some toilet bi-fold doors... nice design and smooth closure... u can pm me for contacts.

Hi gordon1985,you have pm.

Regards

Hi, could you please pm me the contact for good bi-fold doors. Thanks!

hi bepgof, i have more preference on sliding door for toilet but was deter by the issue of those bottom track ball spoil b'cos of frequent water splash on it...

so may i check with you, can you recommend a good shop that sells those top hung" sliding door that you have mentioned ?

thank you so much!

Cheers! :D

Hi, Please let me know where can I see the bifold door selection and how much is the cost?

anyone familiar with PD door? they claim it's less noisy and cheaper spare parts. price for normal door starts from 299. xpensive bo?