Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angelfire

My Amk Renovation 92sqm, Here It Goes!

Honestly, Liuxuan, if u are not interested in sharing reno info and experience...pls refrain from posting at all. This forum is for sharing and it feels so sad to see ppl attacking one another esp in someone's thread. Please bring your attacks somewhere else.

Angelfire, sorry ur thread got hijack. please be assured that not all RT forumners are like tat. majority are friendly ppl.

I wish u a happy reno journey and look forward to seeing ur flat transformation.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Words for thoughts..

Disagreement between members are common in fact it happens most of the time. However, the language used by certain individuals shows the inferiority of certain arguments, and subsequently deteriorate into name-calling.

If someone has a constructive comment to make, he or she is welcome to do so. Kindly do NOT start insulting and spewing vulgarities.

It is important to be objective, do not add on insinuating remarks juz b'cos XYZ said something which seemed elitist.

Lastly, be mindful that you're hold accountable for the words you've posted on the forum ..thanks JuzChris

Wow pple quarrel at my thread. Hmmm. Think I will stop posting on this thread then. Cheers.

FYI my renov cost abt 30k. Still evaluating their services. Will post comments on them veri soon. :)

Wow pple quarrel at my thread. Hmmm. Think I will stop posting on this thread then. Cheers.

FYI my renov cost abt 30k. Still evaluating their services. Will post comments on them veri soon. :)

U should start your own T-blog rather than post it here. :yamseng: And can also ask the admin to delete the whole thread too.

U should start your own T-blog rather than post it here. :yamseng: And can also ask the admin to delete the whole thread too.

Agree with jaskel. but will it better to remove the userid that creating problem

Edited by rtu